210CF818-78CE-450E-AC94-F94B77AEFC5C (resized).jpeg
ww (resized).png
tJ ww (resized).jpg
tom-and-jerry-wizard-of-oz-post[1] (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190405-152058 (resized).png
E38A78B8-E018-43E8-AD8A-7C1DCEA56704 (resized).jpeg
i-just-cant-quit-you (resized).jpg
CECFBC5F-1A12-4E0A-A29A-639B29A49B8B (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#380 5 years ago

I hope Wonka is a fully loaded wide body because Wonka has so many options to load up with, a true classic

#414 5 years ago

A TRON VE and a JJP Willy Wonka are just about the only two pins I can think of to get me to pay today’s CRAZY prices, but I still hope they both come out soon, to the detriment of my wallet.

#417 5 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

Dont like the movie at all, still can be a fun pin theme. But rather see something different from JJP. Woz, hobbit, potc and wonk are a bit the same genre. Fantasy themed.
Guns and roses would be fantastic and refreshing, or Jaws.

POTC should have been Jaws with the rocking boat etc could have been really cool.

#513 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Eric is working on Willy.

God I hope not, better be Lawlor

#588 5 years ago

If the release schedule really was TS, WW, and HP and JJP was looking for investors I would be handing them a big check right now because that shits gonna sell in huge numbers for them.

Want proof, Stern is selling a lot, but used prices on them are falling fast. When you build them cheap and fast they just aren’t special.

A JJP will always look and be built special.

#597 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

HP is just as likely as WW and TS. I haven't been able to find this "leaked email" about TS. But again, people have these set in stone and some are going to be surprised when one of those never happens. :p

Pinside deleted the “leaked email” info that was put in a thread, but I saw it along with most of Pinside.

#668 5 years ago

JJP now ending production of POTC makes perfect sense, they are gonna be fucking BUSY this year selling big hit games which is awesome for JJP

#671 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Lack POTC assets? You mean almost no assets. The logo, title and one photo of actors. Almost no reason to buy table except great layout. That has killed sales for most. Like buying Batman without any show footage. It would not have sold many at all. POTC has no music, movie clips, etc. would have been better if themed as the Disneyland park ride only.

POTC should have been a pirate theme, the Disney BS ruined it and technical problems didn’t help. JJP is smart to cut their loses and bury it.

#674 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Those issues haven’t hurt this pin one bit - it’s amazing. If they do indeed halt production to a limited number, they are going to skyrocket as this thing is FUN.

No pin that already costs what a POTC does is going to “sky rocket”. This isn’t like a Heighway or Dutch where so few were made , this is still a mainstream JJP title where plenty were made to meet demand. Jacks not dumb, when orders trailed off he called an end to production, just like Spooky did with TNA. You don’t see TNA games going crazy on pinside and you certainly will not see POTC

1 week later
#1037 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Yes. People like me that have integrity and standards that they hold themselves to in order to go to bed each night with a clean and clear mind knowing that I didn't "reveal company secret" just to make my bottom line bigger. I'm sure if you dig far enough you'll find someone who will tell you something, but I'm not that person.
In the meantime, I really enjoy all the speculation that is here in this thread. Some of it is so far out there that I have had to read it over again.
Personally I wish I didn't know what I know. I would love to participate in the speculation and excitement that is being built up. I can wait for the reveal so I can discuss the game, but part of me want to enjoy that "Christmas morning" with everyone else.

Ha, I would rather know. Wish we could trade places.

2 weeks later
#1201 5 years ago
Quoted from Vdrums:

What JJP really needs is a second shift of workers. Keep that production line humming 16 hours a day (maybe one with new games and one with older titles - I think I read they have 2 production lines?

No, the have proven night shifts are never as productive as day. You only run night shifts if you need to keep equipment running 24/7 to maximize its output.

What JJP needs is to keep both lines busy everyday so they can keep a senior talented and trained workforce for years, that’s how they improve speed and build quality.

#1235 5 years ago

Shit if YBR is the ULTIMATE WOZ then I’ll have to buy it and if WONKA hits it out the park WOZ style my budget for 2019 is going to go quick.

1 week later
#1345 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I'm already on the email list. What else do i have to do to get info on the "forthcoming" new games?

Make sure you stay on your brothers good side

#1351 4 years ago

I can play any new Stern I want on route right after it’s released, that’s what Sterns are great for. JJP is for the home to dig in and lose yourself in the story and not worry about how many “quarters” you have put in.

My WONKA money is safe no matter what is released the next few weeks, BUT I better be blown away JJP or the kinda money you ask for is staying in the bank.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods
Plastics
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Satellite Beach, FL
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 90.00
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-willy-wonka-next-from-jersey-jack-?tu=tacshose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.