210CF818-78CE-450E-AC94-F94B77AEFC5C (resized).jpeg
ww (resized).png
tJ ww (resized).jpg
tom-and-jerry-wizard-of-oz-post[1] (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190405-152058 (resized).png
E38A78B8-E018-43E8-AD8A-7C1DCEA56704 (resized).jpeg
i-just-cant-quit-you (resized).jpg
CECFBC5F-1A12-4E0A-A29A-639B29A49B8B (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#186 5 years ago

I am guessing it will be revealed at Texas. That is a year and a half since POTC reveal!

For me to have any interest, needs to be narrow body.

Also, it's all about how the golden tickets are integrated into the game.

I hope JJP have been creative, as it is a marketing gimme to use golden tickets when promoting this game.

I mean, who doesn't want to find a golden ticket??!

1 month later
#302 5 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

What Dialed In haters don't realize is DI is one of the greatest pins ever made.

Tried to like it but there is no intensity in the call outs and it just doesn't have a stand out feature/theme/music to make me care about it.

Anyway Jack confirmed on TWIP that there are 2 JJP games this year.

Guessing WW and TS.

1 month later
#413 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Willy Wonka was a strange and creepy movie. Are so many of you really hot to trot for a WW pin?

Yeah, lots of unsettling undertones, so surprised it fits the 2019 era.

Next!

#419 5 years ago
Quoted from adborto:

Thank you for making my mind up! I am 100% in on buying Wonka if it comes out. I can’t wait to expose my two young children to the creepy undertones of an outdated movie.... Oh wait, let’s see, I watched Wonka in elementary school and thought the movie was a fun tale about kids running though an awesome chocolate factory. Ironically I bought the movie yesterday and wactched it with my Daughter. She loved it. Very fitting for 2019.

Well, it'll probably be a great game but have a quick google of 'snozberry'

1 week later
#573 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I don't see toy story happening. Nobody has a reliable source on toy story. I think people are getting their hopes very high based upon some pretty unfounded rumors that have spread like wildfire.

You may not have been around a few years ago.

Leaked info that has since proved correct - i.e that Dialled In was title of next game etc.

Toy Story, POTC were also mentioned.

TS is as certain as you can get in the pinball world.

#582 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I think sometimes people don't give enough credit to how close some of these things can be held in secret until much closer to a release date. An HP pin could be in the works, just as much as WW or TS could be. We truly don't know if any of these rumors are true until something concrete gets leaked, such as photos of an actual machine, or JJP announces the machine.

HP - unlikely, no real rumors.

TS - virtually 100%.

You need to have followed this story for last 3 years - from the employee leaked email of Oct 2015.

#638 5 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

His enthusiasm did not appear to come off as “hey, I heard from some guy”, it sounded like he was 100% confident in what he was telling us.
Time will tell for sure.

The only thing that was new was that both WW and TS are both designed by Pat.

YBR , WW, TS and then GNR is fairly established.

It's when they get debuted, that is the question!

#645 5 years ago

And yet more rumors suggest Deeproot are going to blow everyone away!

Fun year for sure

#734 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Here's what was said on Kanedas latest podcast about JJP. Sounds like great news all around.
1. WOZ Yellow Brick Road edition revealed at TPF, not a stripped down version, limited to 250 games (maybe marketed as a CE level game at a high price?)
2. Next new game is for sure Willy Wonka, don't expect to see anything until May / June
3. Pirates no longer in production and may or may not come back due to WOZ YBR's needing to be built
4. Toy Story is after Willy Wonka
5. Both Willy Wonka and Toy Story are designed by Pat Lawlor
6. Toy Story was supposed to come out before Willy Wonka but the original deal inked between Disney and JJP had the same issue as Pirates licensing (limited assets)
7. Toy Story licensing being renegotiated to obtain more assets, person who inked original deal no longer works at JJP
8. Willy Wonka will have full assets
9. Eric likely designing Guns and Rose's
10. Kaneda thinks 2019 will be JJP's most successful year ever, will struggle to keep up with orders

Probably not true in that a fair few people think GNR is coming much earlier than expected and certainly before TS

#800 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Couple things here... first off I do think POTC is the greatest pinball game ever. Show me one better? Combine everything now not just shots, but theming, graphics, sound, cabinet, special features, toys, programming, tell me one game better? There isn't one. This is the single best detailed game ever created, with the highest level of programming, anyone has ever seen. Pirates is the GOAT, and clearly Stern doesn't really care about ever creating a GOAT game, they care about making as much money as they can, and producing games as fast as they can. And you know what they do make money, everyone else is just trying to catch up right?
To me the 10 greatest pinball games when you take EVERYTHING into consideration from detail to shots and everything between.
1) POTC JJ
2) Dialed In JJ
3) Wizard of Oz JJ
4) Batman 66
5) Attack from Mars
6) ACDC
7) Tales from the Arabian Nights
8) White Water
9) Big Lebowski
10) Creature from the Black Lagoon
A couple others I would consider ... Scared Stiff, Monster Bash, Simpsons Pinball Part, Cirqus Voltaire, Big Bang Bar.
As for Munsters... no I haven't got it yet. I've already put down a 2k deposit for an LE. I own a bunch of escape rooms and haunted houses, and at each we have pinball games. At the haunted house I have everything horror so I bought Munsters for the haunt. See the picture below. I will say however I played the Munsters PRO and it was terrible. I would rate that game like a 5 or 6. I'm hoping I like the LE better with the lower playfield, but no matter I'm going to love the theme for the haunted house party room. With the lower playfield it looks pretty cool.
I'm a HUGE fan of the Monster Bash remake! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Taking everything into consideration there are so many missing assets on POTC for it to be considered GOAT.

GOAT for you maybe, but never by consensus!

1 week later
#1057 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

So if you're saying he is a trusted source, then it confirms several rumors since he has posted details in this very thread that were supposed to be "secret". One of the biggest being that pat lawlor is working on toy story (also confirming that toy story is happening), and that none of the rumored pins are a widebody.
edit: and also that WOZ YBR and Wonka are happening/confirmed.

This has been known for ages, like more than 2 years!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.25
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

9,600 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 64.00
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-willy-wonka-next-from-jersey-jack-?tu=shapeshifter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.