10 months ago

Topic Stats

• 1,675 posts
  • 289 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by dmarston
  • Topic is favorited by 54 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 88 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

E954BEC0-5DC8-4126-9728-9BCB2A69E5CA (resized).jpeg
33C80C44-46D9-4775-9F9C-E114C6B847DF (resized).jpeg
C7368F43-57C5-4CA8-A8E7-734245471778 (resized).jpeg
20387095.gif
E2747705-4CA2-4AFE-BF00-B85EF92619BA (resized).png
758A96BC-36FB-40CC-8E02-A779752ADA82 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20190406-213645 (resized).jpg
DA775D10-7FEA-45FE-868E-03588ADC4221 (resized).jpeg
210CF818-78CE-450E-AC94-F94B77AEFC5C (resized).jpeg
ww (resized).png
tJ ww (resized).jpg
tom-and-jerry-wizard-of-oz-post[1] (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190405-152058 (resized).png
E38A78B8-E018-43E8-AD8A-7C1DCEA56704 (resized).jpeg
i-just-cant-quit-you (resized).jpg
CECFBC5F-1A12-4E0A-A29A-639B29A49B8B (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#227 9 months ago

How about WWCF for Williy Wonka's Chocolate Factory

#230 9 months ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

Isn't it really Charlie and the chocolate factory. So CCF
Second run could be Wonka's Golden ticket

Don’t know anyone that actually calls it Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Also sounds more like someone with the runs.

2 months later
#465 7 months ago

Just seen this on facebook. No real info though.

"Pat Lawler's new, Willy Wonka! discuss....( by Jersey Jack)"

wwcf (resized).jpg
#468 7 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Can you link to the Facebook post? I don’t see it on the JJP Facebook page anywhere. I don’t think this was posted by anyone official. I mean it’s just a pic of a poster advertisement of a local theater group putting on willy wonka.... Lawlor is also spelled with an o not an e.

It was just in a chat group. Nothing official. Was surprised that they said Pat was the designer.

1 week later
#594 7 months ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

You’re forgetting a game between those two titles.

So it will be YBR, WWCF, GnR, TS and HP. Gonna be a good two years for JJP.

#647 7 months ago

Came home from work yesterday and my daughter and wife were watching Willy Wonka. Told them the pin might be coming soon. I now have the go a head to get a WWCF when it comes out. Will be my first BIB.

#655 7 months ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

This plain and simply a troll tactic to attempt to put down one of the best pins ever made. There is nothing else about DI they can bash, because it is so well done by Pat Lawlor in every area. All of us know that it is not a cellphone game. Trolls say this to get under a smart mans skin. Don’t let them. It is not a cell phone game, any intelligent oerson understands that.

Have to agree. And I'll state for the record. I was one of the holdouts that just kept saying "I ain't gonna play me no dang cell phone game"
We got one at league this season so I have to play it. Well holly cow batman!!! I'll eat my words. The game is really just great. We have 8 games from DP down to Pinbot. DI is played the most during after league hours. Love it.

#763 7 months ago
Quoted from JWJr:

Were I them, I'd have been pre-building a lot of JJPOTC's sub-assemblies while was waiting for the disk issue to be resolved.

Exactly what I was going to say. My guess is the same thing. They have to keep their line moving so probably were assemblies the whole year they were set back. And who knows, maybe they finally got their act together on production.

#764 7 months ago
Quoted from ttown:

You are comparing Spooky pins to JJP? Are we sure this didn’t have to do with licensing issues? It seems like a great game and they were selling up here in the NW. Another WOZ is going to sell better?!?

I’m guessing this last run of only 250 YBR WOZ will be prices at the CE so they will make more cash then they would building the same JJPotc. I’m also guessing once this is done they bring POTC back.

1 week later
#973 6 months ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Then why does JJP continue to renew WOZ license over and over again? Because it sells well enough to justify?

It’s probably dirt cheap compared to super expensive Disney. And I’m pretty sure this last run of 250 will be it.

3 weeks later
#1263 6 months ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

Sigh, I hope not. Even $8500 is really too much for me, but I might have been able to talk myself into something stupid for Wonka. I can't go any higher for that, though. At 10k we would be looking at 9K used ones. Oh well, I just played a metallica pro and had an awesome time on it. Lot of fun games out there to be had under 6K.

Been rocking it on my $2000 BK2000 all night. Fast, brutal and best music in any pin. Wonka would be a dream theme for me. But even second hand ones would run way over my budget.

1 week later
#1495 5 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

No Oompa Loompa song and I’m out.

As much as I love the Oompa Loompa songs as a child. I'll agree with others that they would get old quick.
Pure imagination I could listen to all day.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9,500.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 12,500.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 7,500.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside