210CF818-78CE-450E-AC94-F94B77AEFC5C (resized).jpeg
ww (resized).png
tJ ww (resized).jpg
tom-and-jerry-wizard-of-oz-post[1] (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190405-152058 (resized).png
E38A78B8-E018-43E8-AD8A-7C1DCEA56704 (resized).jpeg
i-just-cant-quit-you (resized).jpg
CECFBC5F-1A12-4E0A-A29A-639B29A49B8B (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingPinGames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#457 5 years ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

What’s this new tax law? I must have missed something

since the government didn't think that people were actually declaring all of their "online" purchases, they have now made it mandatory for all people selling over state lines to collect that states sales tax (after certain criteria are met)

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2019-new-pinball-purchase-will-be-taxed-

make sure you have A LOT of time to read this.

1 week later
#743 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Apparently POTC hasn't sold well and its going off the production line.

This is not true at all. for me personally, it has been our best selling JJP game to date. Beating woz by 20% so far and more each day. While it is true that it is going off the line, that is to make room for the next game.
No idea who started the "not selling well" rumor, but my money is that it was someone who has either no interest in the game or doesn't want to spend the money on the game. While I may be a little bias (it is my brother's game), I would argue with most that this is the best JJP title to date. You want assets, watch the movies. You want a great playing game, play the pinball.
I should have doubled my order beforehand. This was the largest single-day order I have ever placed as a company. The reaction at the release of the game was off the charts an even with a couple of hiccups, I still see way more positive reviews than negatives.
If the worst thing you can come up with for not liking the game is that you don't get to see a video of Depp, then you need to reconsider what matters to pinball. Order now and I will send you a set of the movies so you can watch them over and over while playing your new game.

Quoted from drfrightner:

Jersey Jack shouldn't have EVER made POTC because the theme was already done

So the new Star Trek, Star Wars, Spiderman, etc shouldn't have been done either? Just because a license was once done doesn't mean it shouldn't be redone. I would love to see a new Superman, Jurassic World, Godzilla, etc.

#753 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

If I had to guess production numbers based only on a wet finger held high or my gut, I’d say 1,500 JJPOTC have sold. If the demand stays strong they should be able to announce a future model and sell another 1k. Wish screaminr and kingpingames had some educated guess or incidentals stories to help guide us

I truly only know what I ordered. I can not even try to speculate on what the larger guys ordered.

#780 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

That is a strange quote consider WOZ has apparently sold nearly or more than 5000 copies. Yeah I really believe that like I have a hole in my head because The Pinball Company recently did a seminar where they said their number 1 selling game of all time is WOZ. Adams Family is #2. Yes what you're saying has to be so accurate explain why a game that has been out for YEARS now is getting yet another version "Yellow Brick Road'. In the modern era of pinball you might never see another game as big as Wizard of Oz EVER!

Thank you for reading my post. I never said that potc was jjp's best selling title. I clearly stating it was our (kingpin games) best selling jjp title. At the end of the day, potc is a great title and has sold very well. We (kingpin games) wish that another run of potc will be coming, but our conversations with jjp have not lead us to believe that. I appreciate your enthusiasm and agree that woz will probably be one of the most produced pins for the "modern era."

#826 5 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

I put a deposit down day one, later got a refund after all the drama and swearing off pre orders after what was going on with Alien. To be honest kinda lost interest and stopped following the game. Been to the local arcade multiple times to play the title now and have watched rules videos and am looking to get a LE. Did not miss the spinning disc or opening chest at all while emptying quarters into the game.

Did you reach out to your local distributor (able electronics) to see if he had any left?

1 week later
#1028 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Whats this?
[quoted image]

nice try, this is from the Willy Wonka coin pusher

x1080-q3G (resized).jpgx1080-q3G (resized).jpg
#1033 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I found that image so i was not sure. I'm sure someone has seen a proto type. Come on guys!!

I am sure people have, but those people are not likely to say or share things that are not yet to be be shared.

#1036 5 years ago

Yes. People like me that have integrity and standards that they hold themselves to in order to go to bed each night with a clean and clear mind knowing that I didn't "reveal company secret" just to make my bottom line bigger. I'm sure if you dig far enough you'll find someone who will tell you something, but I'm not that person.

In the meantime, I really enjoy all the speculation that is here in this thread. Some of it is so far out there that I have had to read it over again.

Personally I wish I didn't know what I know. I would love to participate in the speculation and excitement that is being built up. I can wait for the reveal so I can discuss the game, but part of me want to enjoy that "Christmas morning" with everyone else.

#1065 5 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

If you look at Pinside ownership of JJP games as prices have gone up ownership has gone down.

Just another ignorant remark from you. We all know you have a distaste for jjp whether it's their themes or their prices. Just move. It's really starting to get old.

#1081 5 years ago

I wish facebook had this one, because it is the best one!

1 week later
#1157 5 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Great thoughts drfrightner I'm curious if that is, in fact, the true demographic... Personally, I know a LOT of people in their mid to late 30's that I would argue are for sure a contributing demo, and own some pretty pricey pins. .

This is a speculation thread, and while drfrightner has some wonderful opinions, let please remember that they just that.

Jjp's demographic is pinball enthusiasts leaning more towards the family friendly themes. Jjp's customers also include non-pinball people where these family friendly themes are appealing. While the idea of a Friday the 13th pin might excite some, a <insert your favorite rumored game> will have a vastly large reach potential.

Continue on with this delightful thread.

2 weeks later
#1330 5 years ago
Quoted from Zavadoza:

I think this is correct. During set up of TPF on Thursday I was talking to Chris from Kingpin about JJP releases during TPF and the near future (YBR and WW) and he told me, "You should definitely come to MGC. It will be BIG! You will want to be there." Next game will be announced there. SHIPPING WITHIN 60 DAYS OF ANNOUNCEMENT is what was said.
Jack told me this weeknd Toy Story will happen, "Sooner than later. Definitely sooner." That was after a few minutes of conversation. All reports we get are GnR in the fall and TS after that.

I 100% guarentee (kaneda style) that MGC will be an amazing show! We (kingpin) have roughly a 3600 sqft booth. Cant wait to see how we fill it up. If that's not true I'll give Hilton a hug.

#1342 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Anyone interested in getting any info forthcoming on a new JJP game please email us at [email protected] to get on our email list for the immediate info / pics / videos when available. Whenever something gets revealed to are quick to get the info out to everyone so no worries about monitoring Pinside. We are one of the larger JJP distributors and always have plenty of games in inventory or left to sell. We still have a few POTC SEs left.
Look for us at Allentown Pinfest along with Jersey Jack with us in our booth in May with whatever new stuff there may be - we'll have it there ! : )
Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements

I'm already on the email list. What else do i have to do to get info on the "forthcoming" new games?

1 week later
#1437 5 years ago

1. Dont believe ANYTHING not posted by jjp.

2. See above

#1450 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Lmk what I'm missing in my math. Here we go.
Current pricing of JJP STANDARD body games:
Dialed In - 9k
Willy Wonka - 9.5k
Difference +500 for WW.
This is all based on rumor but if Wonka is truly standard, which I hope it is, the game costs $500 more.
If jjp decides to change their approach and charge the same amount for standard and wide, well that's it's own topic of discussion.

you are missing that there is no set price for a cabinet size per game

Woz Standard 8500
Hobbit Standard 8000
Dialed in Standard 8000
Potc Standard 8500

what does cabinet size have to do with it? You could also go with licensed vs unlicensed. bill of material on games, many, many factors go into the price.

#1451 5 years ago

Joe beat me to it.

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride....

#1585 5 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

Its only 1:45 AM now
Hey - -How can I get tickets for the Friday Event -- Can anyone help me on this -- Trying to find site
Thanks in advance

Its 3am. Did you get your ticket yet?

Quoted from goatdan:

https://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/attend/
Friday Night Preview.
Something like 15 tickets left as I type this. We sold 12 in the last 24 hours, but only 1 in the 24 hours preceding that, so hard to say how long they'll last.

Shouldn't you be asleep. If my 1.5 year toddler wasnt fully awake, I know would rather be sleeping right now.

#1593 5 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

Shit -- 4AM -- Still no reply on the powder from Joe -- I will text again.....

Sounds like it's time for a new distributor that will take care of you...

I nominate zach at flip n out. I will post his personal cell number here if you want to text him at 305 am.

#1596 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Chris - Zach’s the new guy he should have some sort of initiation don’t u think ? I can’t think of anything better to make him realize what he got into.
Joe at 3am : (woken up by phone buzzing repeatedly). Argh
Joe’s wife : Who’s texting you at 3 am are the kids ok ?
Joe : It’s Richie
Joe’s wife : (Words I can’t repeat)
This goes on from reveal to delivery. Then you gather your strength back up between then and next reveal. Lol.
I love him to death.

Initiation by fire. It's the best way.

#1612 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I appreciate the kindness of your offer. Thank you, no.

I believe their presence at MGC is with Chris - Kingpin Games. Doing all they need. Chris has his people already.
LTG : )

True, but it's nice to have you around too.

#1623 5 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I haven't followed this thread, but I'm just curious...can someone sum up what we know about the game so far?
Looking forward to the reveal Friday.

The name has been revealed so far. Also, the reveal date of April 12th, 2019 at 7pm cst. Location for the reveal is Midwest Gaming Classic in Milwaukee, WI. You will also be able to catch the stream live from JJP Live and Buffalo Pinball.

No pricing, features, or anything else has been revealed.

Most distributors have started an "interested list." Contact your local distributor to get on their list. If you don't have a local one, I can put you on my list if you like. Just send your name and phone to me.

Christopher
[email protected]

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.25
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 25.50
12,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
9,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 91.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

9,600 (OBO)
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingPinGames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-willy-wonka-next-from-jersey-jack-?tu=KingPinGames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.