210CF818-78CE-450E-AC94-F94B77AEFC5C (resized).jpeg
ww (resized).png
tJ ww (resized).jpg
tom-and-jerry-wizard-of-oz-post[1] (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190405-152058 (resized).png
E38A78B8-E018-43E8-AD8A-7C1DCEA56704 (resized).jpeg
i-just-cant-quit-you (resized).jpg
CECFBC5F-1A12-4E0A-A29A-639B29A49B8B (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ballypinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#565 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

New TWIP confirms what I’ve been saying.
Pat is on WW (standard body) and will be revealed spring or most likely TPF. High anticipation for this game and with full assets, should be JJPs top table along with Dialed In, since it had full assets as well being an original table.
Eric is on TS (wide body) and will be revealed in the fall. Which makes sense he’s on TS, since he dealt with Disney on POTC and prefers wide body tables. Good fun since TS should be packed with none other than, (drum roll) lots of toys! Lol
GNR next year. Sure it will be good too, but do we need a second one already? Just like 2 POTCs? Really like that WW and TS have not been done by some other pinball company previously. Refreshing to have 2 new titles, not retreads from other companies, even though I know JJP does them better. (Would have been fun to have Batman and Munsters done by JJP for sure to see what packed features they’d have, although Sterns are nice.) Lol

well Pat has been on Toy Story for ages not Eric and no more widebody games too expensive

#571 5 years ago

what is a fact is JJP will send us all broke on buying JJP Games

#678 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

This plain and simply a troll tactic to attempt to put down one of the best pins ever made. There is nothing else about DI they can bash, because it is so well done by Pat Lawlor in every area. All of us know that it is not a cellphone game. Trolls say this to get under a smart man’s skin. Don’t let them. It is not a cell phone game, any intelligent person understands that. What you said is totally correct. It’s an information screen. Old scudders some times have a hard time accepting new technology. Lol

what I would change is get rid of the stern pinball legs, change protectors to cliffy ones
and replace the rubbers with silicone ones

#679 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Lack POTC assets? You mean almost no assets. The logo, title and one photo of actors. Almost no reason to buy table except great layout. That has killed sales for most. Like buying Batman without any show footage. It would not have sold many at all. POTC has no music, movie clips, etc. would have been better if themed as the Disneyland park ride only.

well POTC has outsold all previous JJP games in Australia, Sales Talk and bullshit Walks!

#739 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

And we’re all suppose to know that some random poster is the distributor because why? His curt manners used on his posting toward my post is deplorable! He may wish to defend Oz sales for his own purposes on POTC, but it is sales hype and I have my reasons for saying that which I’m not going to expose. That’s what’s hilarious and sad as to alienate a good customer/s.

Most of you all know who I am, as JJP is building yet another container of POTC for me right now, They are still in Production, Now they have started on the next game already getting the line reading to start shipping the next game straight after release, I can understand they may cease production of POTC and move onto The next Title, makes sense to me they have a batch of WOZ and the new Title to build, Can't build POTC forever, they can go back and make more later.

My Comment was we have sold more POTC in Australia than Previous JJP Titles and are one of the Worlds Largest Seller of JJP Games outside the USA.

I don't care if you don't think that's True, Just today another sold to NSW and WA in 1 day.

We received a 40ft Container Before Christmas and another container being packed with Collector Editions and LE POTC

#740 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Most of you all know who I am, as JJP is building yet another container of POTC for me right now, They are still in Production, Now they have started on the next game already getting the line reading to start shipping the next game straight after release, I can understand they may cease production of POTC and move onto The next Title, makes sense to me they have a batch of WOZ and the new Title to build, Can't build POTC forever, they can go back and make more later.
My Comment was we have sold more POTC in Australia than Previous JJP Titles and are one of the Worlds Largest Seller of JJP Games outside the USA.
I don't care if you don't think that's True, Just today another sold to NSW and WA in 1 day.
Brent I will alienate anyone who talks crap

#741 5 years ago

I can see jacks caller ID and it says Brent Calling, Bet he hits the cancel call and straight to voicemail in the future.

#785 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I'm still wondering where the sources are for stating it's this run, and done with POTC.

The Sources are located on the same shelf as BBQ and Tomato sauce are at your local Drug Store

#844 5 years ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

I dont believe 1.5 k le is right I asked for number 1021 and was told nothing over 1000 could be picked

that's because they order the plaques in batches, 250 at a time, probably didn't have the plaque at the time

#845 5 years ago
Quoted from Vdrums:

Two of the potc machines in the NYC Area (Manhattan one is gone now unfortunately) often got the ball stuck in the exact same place under the Tortuga.
Is there a chance JJP is completely finished designing new wide bodies?
I love the extra outlanes in POTC and was hoping Wonka would be wide.

there is an updated tortuga hole bracket

#869 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Where did you hear about this? Where can we get it from?

we received them to fit to all our new games before shipping as the pop bumper assy needs to be removed to fit

reach out to jjp support

#957 5 years ago

As you all know the guy who negotiated the POTC license without assets is gone, never again.
I think 1500 to 2000 POTC is a good run.
Move onto WOZYBR and Wonka, that's money in the bank

That's what will pay for the biggest license in Pinball, I will say no more

#1039 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Yes. People like me that have integrity and standards that they hold themselves to in order to go to bed each night with a clean and clear mind knowing that I didn't "reveal company secret" just to make my bottom line bigger. I'm sure if you dig far enough you'll find someone who will tell you something, but I'm not that person.
In the meantime, I really enjoy all the speculation that is here in this thread. Some of it is so far out there that I have had to read it over again.
Personally I wish I didn't know what I know. I would love to participate in the speculation and excitement that is being built up. I can wait for the reveal so I can discuss the game, but part of me want to enjoy that "Christmas morning" with everyone else.

I too have seen pictures of the many sample games built, you will all see them soon.

and you will be surprised

#1042 5 years ago

that's fine I have 10 reasons not to post pics or reveal anything

you will see what I mean soon

1 month later
#1446 5 years ago

Release about a week away and $9500US LE

Real LE limited numbers and a golden surprise inside or maybe inside 1?

Maybe a Factory Tour Golden Ticket

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 91.00
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 32.99
$ 64.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

9,600 (OBO)
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ballypinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-willy-wonka-next-from-jersey-jack-?tu=Ballypinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.