Pretty sure it’s Pat on WW and it will be released at TPF. Pat likes regular bodies and so does Jack. Weigh less with better ball flow and cheaper to make and ship. TS was going to be first, but since it most likely won’t have full assests like WW, WW will be released first.
1. WOZ - Partial assets - saw Judy sing, but with someone else’s voice for example.
2. Hobbit - full assets and hence version 3.10.
3. Dialed In - original title so full assets. Brilliant game and JJP’s best effort to date.
4. POTC - very limited assets - no original music, voice work, movie clips, etc. only one photo of actors and Disney name with POTC logo. That’s it. Think game would have done better without Disney name and hassle. Generic pirates game and you’d have a winner. Put more of the no license money into game, like make 3 rings work with better material and orders would have been stellar. Lots of people counted on that feature. Many ways to make that work. Make it out of aluminium for example, so no warping. Which is what they were worried about.
5. WW - full assets - should be a big hit.
6. TS - back to partial assets, but no issues with actors faces, just voices. Disney is a tough one to deal with. Will be interesting to see how well it comes out in the asset area.
You can see from the above how JJP has released partial or full assets every other release.