210CF818-78CE-450E-AC94-F94B77AEFC5C (resized).jpeg
ww (resized).png
tJ ww (resized).jpg
tom-and-jerry-wizard-of-oz-post[1] (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190405-152058 (resized).png
E38A78B8-E018-43E8-AD8A-7C1DCEA56704 (resized).jpeg
i-just-cant-quit-you (resized).jpg
CECFBC5F-1A12-4E0A-A29A-639B29A49B8B (resized).png

There are 1,675 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 34.
#651 5 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

New to this thread but very interested. Sorry I have to ask, who is Kaneda, what episode are you talking about, and what are the plans?

It's a guy who does a pinball podcast. No formal relation to JJP nor an official source of confirmed/verified info. So just like any of us with our thoughts/sources/etc, take with a grain of salt. The truth is out there! O.O

#652 5 years ago

I think WW could be epic, especially with all rights to theme and Pat Lawlor designing. I can see the lead-in to the wizard mode with Gene Wilder at that half desk saying: "so shines a good deed in a weary world"....................."Charlie?........my boy..... you've won! you did it, you did it, I knew you would, I just knew you would!"

#653 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Your loss. DI is an awesome game. Don't understand the bitching about the "cell phone". It's just an information screen, really...and it's integrated beautifully.

This plain and simply a troll tactic to attempt to put down one of the best pins ever made. There is nothing else about DI they can bash, because it is so well done by Pat Lawlor in every area. All of us know that it is not a cellphone game. Trolls say this to get under a smart man’s skin. Don’t let them. It is not a cell phone game, any intelligent person understands that. What you said is totally correct. It’s an information screen. Old scudders some times have a hard time accepting new technology. Lol

#654 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

This plain and simply a troll tactic to attempt to put down one of the best pins ever made. There is nothing else about DI they can bash, because it is so well done by Pat Lawlor in every area. All of us know that it is not a cellphone game. Trolls say this to get under a smart mans skin. Don’t let them. It is not a cell phone game, any intelligent oerson understands that.

I love dialed in. Great game.

I hate the cell phone. The game is centered around it and I rather not look at a cell phone.

If that game dropped the cell phone and tweaked the theme a little it would be one of the best ever.

#655 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

This plain and simply a troll tactic to attempt to put down one of the best pins ever made. There is nothing else about DI they can bash, because it is so well done by Pat Lawlor in every area. All of us know that it is not a cellphone game. Trolls say this to get under a smart mans skin. Don’t let them. It is not a cell phone game, any intelligent oerson understands that.

Have to agree. And I'll state for the record. I was one of the holdouts that just kept saying "I ain't gonna play me no dang cell phone game"
We got one at league this season so I have to play it. Well holly cow batman!!! I'll eat my words. The game is really just great. We have 8 games from DP down to Pinbot. DI is played the most during after league hours. Love it.

#656 5 years ago

Please no more heavy metal/rocknroll themes yawn

#657 5 years ago
Quoted from Vintage2:

Please no more heavy metal/rocknroll themes yawn

Trailer park rock and roll themes running rampant! Although I do love my KISS pin, enough is enough.

#658 5 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

It’s about demographics. Yeah dudes in their 40-50s who grew up listening to GnR still like them but teens and people in their 20s? Their parents will be at GnR shows not them.

Yeah will it’s all those 40-50 year old privelige white guys buying the pins,right?

#659 5 years ago

WW super wizard mode should show the elevator going up and thru the roof just like the ending of the movie and have a 6 ball multi ball

#660 5 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

I'd probably totally take that bet. I think GnR would easily outsell a HP pin

Sorry this is the most insane thing I've ever read on Pinside.

#661 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Here's what was said on Kanedas latest podcast about JJP. Sounds like great news all around.
1. WOZ Yellow Brick Road edition revealed at TPF, not a stripped down version, limited to 250 games (maybe marketed as a CE level game at a high price?)
2. Next new game is for sure Willy Wonka, don't expect to see anything until May / June
3. Pirates no longer in production and may or may not come back due to WOZ YBR's needing to be built
4. Toy Story is after Willy Wonka
5. Both Willy Wonka and Toy Story are designed by Pat Lawlor
6. Toy Story was supposed to come out before Willy Wonka but the original deal inked between Disney and JJP had the same issue as Pirates licensing (limited assets)
7. Toy Story licensing being renegotiated to obtain more assets, person who inked original deal no longer works at JJP
8. Willy Wonka will have full assets
9. Eric likely designing Guns and Rose's
10. Kaneda thinks 2019 will be JJP's most successful year ever, will struggle to keep up with orders

3. Pirates no longer in production and may or may not come back due to WOZ YBR's needing to be built

Really? Was it not successful?

#662 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

This plain and simply a troll tactic to attempt to put down one of the best pins ever made. There is nothing else about DI they can bash, because it is so well done by Pat Lawlor in every area. All of us know that it is not a cellphone game. Trolls say this to get under a smart man’s skin. Don’t let them. It is not a cell phone game, any intelligent person understands that. What you said is totally correct. It’s an information screen. Old scudders some times have a hard time accepting new technology. Lol

Its an amazing game. Shoots well, great layout and playfield and toys, and modes... My three gripes about the game though.
One- I hate the theme. Its just boring for me. And I don't like the backglass, so with limited space I want something I like to look at.
Two- the cost. Its not a cheap pin. Its pretty pricey.
Three- It has to be one heavy mother. As Jersey Jacks seem to weigh more than most normal pins. I fear it might break through my old a** floors in my house, and it has a lot of toys I'd need to keep working.

With all that being said. I wouln't pass up playing ever on location. And lets be honest... Pinball really was made more for arcades than for home use. And playing a pinball in the wild, is akin to seeing a wild animal in its native habitat. Just wish there were more locations to play them.

#663 5 years ago
Quoted from dangerranger96:

My wife has given approval to acquire a HP pin if it ever comes out "at all costs"

Now they've got you!

#664 5 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

About to jump into my first JJP, and am wondering the same...as I'd like to pick up what'll be most scarce first, and I was assuming the Hobbit.

Any ideas or recommendations to that regard folks?

#665 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

About to jump into my first JJP, and am wondering the same...as I'd like to pick up what'll be most scarce first, and I was assuming the Hobbit.
Any ideas or recommendations to that regard folks?

A used hobbit will be the cheapest option at $6000-$6500. I’d personally recommend a used Dialed In. I regret selling mine. It’s a great pin. Those are the only JJP pins I’ve owned.

#666 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

A used hobbit will be the cheapest option at $6000-$6500. I’d personally recommend a used Dialed In. I regret selling mine. It’s a great pin. Those are the only JJP pins I’ve owned.

Yeah, both are great pins, can't go wrong with either. HUO Hobbit LE / SE average has been around $6500 - $7k lately, prices have gone up a bit since the final round of code updates. Some quick sales in the past closer to $6k but not the norm. One sold around here at $7k a few months back so sure location plays a role too.

#667 5 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

Seems like everyone who owns one loves it, keep reading of people picking one up here and there. I wonder if production costs are too high or if its simply due to JJP needing to produce new pins. Also wonder if the lack of licensed assets in the game has impacted sales and / or reduced the outlook for future sales?

#668 5 years ago

JJP now ending production of POTC makes perfect sense, they are gonna be fucking BUSY this year selling big hit games which is awesome for JJP

#669 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Thanks for the suggestion! I know I should definitely save some cash buying HUO, but as long as NIB is available, I want to try and be s first owner for newer titles....ideally.

#670 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Seems like everyone who owns one loves it, keep reading of people picking one up here and there. I wonder if production costs are too high or if its simply due to JJP needing to produce new pins. Also wonder if the lack of licensed assets in the game has impacted sales and / or reduced the outlook for future sales?

Lack POTC assets? You mean almost no assets. The logo, title and one photo of actors. Almost no reason to buy table except great layout. That has killed sales for most. Like buying Batman without any show footage. It would not have sold many at all. POTC has no music, movie clips, etc. would have been better if themed as the Disneyland park ride only.

#671 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Lack POTC assets? You mean almost no assets. The logo, title and one photo of actors. Almost no reason to buy table except great layout. That has killed sales for most. Like buying Batman without any show footage. It would not have sold many at all. POTC has no music, movie clips, etc. would have been better if themed as the Disneyland park ride only.

POTC should have been a pirate theme, the Disney BS ruined it and technical problems didn’t help. JJP is smart to cut their loses and bury it.

#672 5 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

POTC should have been a pirate theme, the Disney BS ruined it and technical problems didn’t help. JJP is smart to cut their loses and bury it.

Those issues haven’t hurt this pin one bit - it’s amazing. If they do indeed halt production to a limited number, they are going to skyrocket as this thing is FUN.

#673 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Why are these assets so important? If you want to see Johnny Depp or one of the other actors then pull out the DVD. The graphics on the pinball screen look really nice and you have music from David Thiel - all this in addition to all the great things about this game we are reading about here on Pinside.

#674 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Those issues haven’t hurt this pin one bit - it’s amazing. If they do indeed halt production to a limited number, they are going to skyrocket as this thing is FUN.

No pin that already costs what a POTC does is going to “sky rocket”. This isn’t like a Heighway or Dutch where so few were made , this is still a mainstream JJP title where plenty were made to meet demand. Jacks not dumb, when orders trailed off he called an end to production, just like Spooky did with TNA. You don’t see TNA games going crazy on pinside and you certainly will not see POTC

#675 5 years ago

JJP makes the best pinballs on the market right now. Period.
I wish they weren't so expensive...but you pay for what you get.

I think the Hobbit is the way to go on a JJP. Next up to bat for me is POTC, then WOZ. I respect DI...but I just can't get into the theme. I will never own one.

I'm sure that any pin they put out will be fantastic. WW or TS both sound incredible.

FYI, im still waiting on a harry potter or matrix pin. Maybe queen or jaws. Predator, anyone??

#676 5 years ago

JJP has 2 top 10's now. I think now there is enough reviews for Pirates to be a valid top 10.

I can see by years end that JJP may have 3 top 10's.

Considering limited IP it's a Solid effort,

Well deserved recognition, Nice work Jack and all JJP teams !
t10 (resized).JPGt10 (resized).JPG

#677 5 years ago

When a person pays nearly $10,000.00 for any title, they expect and should receive many IP assets of any given IP. When they don’t get that, the perceived value is greatly diminished even though the game itself plays fantastic. This is marketing 101 and the real reason for a diminishing return on POTC business wise, even though the game play and JJP made up assets, not based on the movies, are good. This is why the plug was pulled on making more. JJP is filling orders and that’s it. They don’t want a lot of tables sitting around unsold, like they had with Hobbit.

Hobbit just may be the sleeper hit because it now has all IP assets in abundance. A good example of how POTC should have been done. I wasn’t even thinking of buying Hobbit till I watched Kevin and Nicks 2 streams. They sold me on it. Good job guys!

It is quite doubtful that prices for POTC are going to go up, as everyone will be focusing on the new titles that have full assets, like the ones we are discussing here; i.e., WW, TS, GNR, etc. since those games will be as good, if not better, since Pat is the designer, all new money will go to those tables. POTC will sadly be left behind, even though a good table. Would have been better if it didn’t have the POTC license. $10k is just too much money to have little in the way of IP and the lack of sales are proof of that fact. WW and TS will be the launching of a new era for JJP sales wise.

#678 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

what I would change is get rid of the stern pinball legs, change protectors to cliffy ones
and replace the rubbers with silicone ones

#679 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

well POTC has outsold all previous JJP games in Australia, Sales Talk and bullshit Walks!

#680 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

well POTC has outsold all previous JJP games in Australia, Sales Talk and bullshit Walks!

And you know this because why? Completely false. Sales have been almost nil in Oz.

#681 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

And you know this because why? Completely false. Sales have been almost nil in Oz.

Dude sells them.

#682 5 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Dude sells them.

Well if he wants to protect sales, that is understandable. But still don’t believe that it has been number one seller, that’s the BS part. Not knocking the table at all. Other than lack of assets. That’s what we’ve been discussing here.

#683 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Has movie clips, entire game voiced by Gibbs, artwork, storylines. I’d hardly call that “no” assets.

Quoted from tacshose:

Did you not know that it will take them into April to finish all outstanding POTC orders? They’ve had zero problems selling the game...

It’s kind of amazing how JJP hasn’t been able to make POTC fast enough to keep up with demand since production began, yet people claim the game is doing terrible lol. This is one of the best games ever created. The lack of main character movie clips and original score doesn’t change that. The music is perfect and could have just as well been used in the movies. If IP mattered for this pin, it would have been reflected in sales.

#684 5 years ago

I don't really like POTC so I'm actually happy I'm not seeing Johnny all day long. I do like generic pirates which this game is.

Jjp generic pirates is what the name of it should be haha.

#685 5 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

The Disney BS was absolutely important, helped JJP realize they needed to renegotiate for more TS assets!

#686 5 years ago
Quoted from Tommy-dog:

Willy Wonka? I hope not. I would love to add a JJ game to my collection but they keep on adding kid theme games. Yes, I did like Wizard of Oz as a kid but as an adult I do not want the game. The same with the Hobbit.
Dialed In: I don't want a cell phone themed game. I like to disconnect from the cell phone distractions that I have all day when I play pinball.

NEWSFLASH: DI is not about a "cell phone". It's a disaster mode theme, which uses a cell phone as a prop. Don't worry, the game won't be calling you on your cell phone...

#687 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Has movie clips, entire game voiced by Gibbs, artwork, storylines. I’d hardly call that “no” assets.

Did you not know that it will take them into April to finish all outstanding POTC orders? They’ve had zero problems selling the game...
It’s kind of amazing how JJP hasn’t been able to make POTC fast enough to keep up with demand since production began, yet people claim the game is doing terrible lol. This is one of the best games ever created. The lack of main character movie clips and original score doesn’t change that. The music is perfect and could have just as well been used in the movies. If IP mattered for this pin, it would have been reflected in sales.

The problem with the movie clips that are used in POTC is that they contain no actor video and no actor audio. There's a 125 main modes of this where you hit shots for the characters involved in a movie scene. For example you start a mode called say "The Sword" or something and are told to hit X amount of character shots. The clip played at the beginning of the mode is 3-5 seconds, shows a sword and nothing else. Does anyone remember what scene of what Pirates movie that was from? No. Are there any clips played advancing the scene as character shots are made? No, just callouts saying "Jack collected", "Elizabeth collected", etc. As a result all of the 125 main modes feel rather generic in my opinion and are nowhere near as engaging as the 30 book modes in The Hobbit that all feature licensed assets.

The Gibbs callouts are incredible but he's also the only voice you ever hear in a game for a pinball machine based off of 5 movies. The pick a Pirate character feature is great but sadly there's just a photo of each Pirate and no video / voice assets from each. Once you pick your character there's nothing to remind the player during gameplay that you are playing him or her due to a lack of licensed assets. The music in the game is perfect like you said, as is all of the sound work done by David Thiel.

Pirates is an excellent game but the lack of licensed assets hurt the draw to it for some people. There's a boat load of modes in Pirates but all, with exception to the 5 wizard modes (very cook
L) and the super wizard mode once it arrives, play very similar. Maybe the lack of licensed assets in the game is why the programming team chose to make the game more about stacking everything rather than playing modes on their own. As others have said for $10k licensed assets need to be there. JJP seems to know this now with reports of the Toy Story licensed being renegotiated to get more assets.

#688 5 years ago

Lack of movie assets is the main reason I put money down on this one. If it were full of shitty movie clips and that d-bags face constantly on the screen, I'd run the other direction.

#689 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The problem with the movie clips that are used in POTC is that they contain no actor video and no actor audio. There's a 125 main modes of this where you hit shots for the characters involved in a movie scene. For example you start a mode called say "The Sword" or something and are told to hit X amount of character shots. The clip played at the beginning of the mode is 3-5 seconds, shows a sword and nothing else. Does anyone remember what scene of what Pirates movie that was from? No. Are there any clips played advancing the scene as character shots are made? No, just callouts saying "Jack collected", "Elizabeth collected", etc. As a result all of the 125 main modes feel rather generic in my opinion and are nowhere near as engaging as the 30 book modes in The Hobbit that all feature licensed assets.
The Gibbs callouts are incredible but he's also the only voice you ever hear in a game for a pinball machine based off of 5 movies. The pick a Pirate character feature is great but sadly there's just a photo of each Pirate and no video / voice assets from each. Once you pick your character there's nothing to remind the player during gameplay that you are playing him or her due to a lack of licensed assets. The music in the game is perfect like you said, as is all of the sound work done by David Thiel.
Pirates is an excellent game but the lack of licensed assets hurt the draw to it for some people. There's a boat load of modes in Pirates but all, with exception to the 5 wizard modes (very cook
L) and the super wizard mode once it arrives, play very similar. Maybe the lack of licensed assets in the game is why the programming team chose to make the game more about stacking everything rather than playing modes on their own. As others have said for $10k licensed assets need to be there. JJP seems to know this now with reports of the Toy Story licensed being renegotiated to get more assets.

I never really get to see the movie clips when playing hobbit because my eyes are on the field not the lcd screen. So when collecting characters in POTC, the callout is enough, if there was a clip on screen I wouldn't see it because I'm watching the ball not the screen. And I remember almost all of the scenes that are shown when starting chapters. We are big fans of the movies and have seen them multiple times. Would it be better with audio/video from the movie? Sure, but it's also not a "complete miss" and the rest of the game more than makes up for it.

I am sure that there are some who have dismissed the game due to this, and in my opinion it's their loss. They are missing out on probably one of the greatest pins ever made. I myself was very hesitant, and had the exact same thought. In fact I had dismissed the game entirely and was looking at a hobbit or WOZ purchase. But then I got the chance to play POTC. And once I played it, and kept playing it, and kept playing it, I realized that the missing IP didn't matter. The game is just too good. So we bought one. The good news is, they have had zero problems selling the game, as I said, if the IP was an issue it's not showing in sales, since JJP can't make them fast enough.

#690 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Because he's the one who Imports them into Australia and sells them , besides jjp he's the only one who would know and what's the point in bullshiting for more sales when they are ceasing production and only making orders already placed . ( hilarious )

#691 5 years ago

Potc has only been shipping for 6-7 months correct? Not sure of jjp production capabilities but I'd guess there are only 600-700 made so far? Id say by the time they stop production there will be around 1000 of them? I see no reason they won't make more at some point if demand is there...just like woz?

#692 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:When a person pays nearly $10,000.00 for any title, they expect and should receive many IP assets of any given IP. When they don’t get that, the perceived value is greatly diminished even though the game itself plays fantastic. This is marketing 101 and the real reason for a diminishing return on POTC business wise, even though the game play and JJP made up assets, not based on the movies, are good. This is why the plug was pulled on making more. JJP is filling orders and that’s it. They don’t want a lot of tables sitting around unsold, like they had with Hobbit.
Hobbit just may be the sleeper hit because it now has all IP assets in abundance. A good example of how POTC should have been done. I wasn’t even thinking of buying Hobbit till I watched Kevin and Nicks 2 streams. They sold me on it. Good job guys!
It is quite doubtful that prices for POTC are going to go up, as everyone will be focusing on the new titles that have full assets, like the ones we are discussing here; i.e., WW, TS, GNR, etc. since those games will be as good, if not better, since Pat is the designer, all new money will go to those tables. POTC will sadly be left behind, even though a good table. Would have been better if it didn’t have the POTC license. $10k is just too much money to have little in the way of IP and the lack of sales are proof of that fact. WW and TS will be the launching of a new era for JJP sales wise.

can u please provide link to Nick and kevin's review thx, Tony

#693 5 years ago

POTC is a fun game but suffers greatly because of lack of IP assets available. It’s painfully noticeable when you play and it distracts from the game more than it should.

In the LCD era you need significant audio and video assets to emphasize and enhance the theme. WOZ and Hobbit do this reasonably well, Stern’s Batman 66 has probably set the bar - full use of audio/video assets from the series (save some minor exceptions) and custom callouts from the two lead actors. Toy Story needs to have this same level of integration. Tom Hanks brother absolutely has to do Woody callouts with at least one other voice actor (Ratzenberger?). Wonka is DOA without use of Wilders voice and image. I have doubts about HP, but IP will be perhaps even more crucial because it’s more well known than the other titles combined.

In my mind, TS will be the make or break title for JJP. If it’s a strong physical game with innovative toys and immersive a/v IP from Toy Story 1-3 (be surprised if they get rights to anything from 4) integrated better than Batman and with code depth we’ve come to expect from JJP then the game will have massive initial demand and be a solid seller for years, especially because the theme is less dated than the others.

People already pay more for the quality of a JJP title. I don’t think many will object to a price increase that is earmarked specifically for getting a license for the assets needed to make the game what it needs to be.

#694 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

NEWSFLASH: DI is not about a "cell phone". It's a disaster mode theme, which uses a cell phone as a prop. Don't worry, the game won't be calling you on your cell phone...

"I hate this theme about cell phones!" typed the Pinside user furiously with his cell phone.

#696 5 years ago

To the POTC naysayers worried about the theme:

You need to find one and play it. Give it a solid hour of play and then tell me the assets matter.

Would it better if they were there? Of course. Does it diminish the absolute brilliance of this pin? Not in the least.

#697 5 years ago

What's the difference between DI and POTC in regard to voices, music, and movie clips? Oh that's right DI has no movie clips. If we can get over the POTC title and accept it as a pirate theme, its a fantastic game. The lack of movie clips will likely make the game more timeless, especially since Disney is now looking to reboot the franchise. Having played each JJP game, I can easily say that my favorite is POTC, followed by WOZ, then DI, and lastly Hobbit, which is filled with movie assets. With WOZ, its not the movie clips that makes the game fun to me, its the game features and lighting. The only thing that holds back DI for me is the playschool toys that look like they came out of a three year old's toy box. I've cooled down over the theme and the game itself shoots great. I know I'll get some thumbs down from the DI champions out there, but so be it.

My point is that the movie assets is the least important factor for me. Now if this was a theme that was super important to me, like SW, then that would take a few steps up, but I really have a neutral appeal to POTC. I've watched each movie once and that was plenty.

#698 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

To the POTC naysayers worried about the theme:
You need to find one and play it. Give it a solid hour of play and then tell me the assets matter.
Would it better if they were there? Of course. Does it diminish the absolute brilliance of this pin? Not in the least.

I was a huge naysayer. I sounded exactly like the people here blabbering on about lack of IP, clips, etc. Until I played the pin at length. It's amazing.

#699 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I was a huge naysayer. I sounded exactly like the people here blabbering on about lack of IP, clips, etc. Until I played the pin at length. It's amazing.

I was the same...I had a preorder which I cancelled due to the chest/disc nerfs and the assets.

Then I played one on location and realized...

D160F99A-8EB2-486A-872E-6F5F27DE2A5B (resized).jpegD160F99A-8EB2-486A-872E-6F5F27DE2A5B (resized).jpeg
#700 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I was the same...I had a preorder which I cancelled due to the chest/disc nerfs and the assets.
Then I played one on location and realized...
[quoted image]

would LOVE to purchase a JJP POTC LE...used, in a year or two...but now production has finished. WTF? I wonder if these might be snapped up or hoarded and the thing never produced again...game is super duper awesome, who cares about the assets...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
12,500 (OBO)
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 64.00
10,000 (Firm)
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 90.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
There are 1,675 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-willy-wonka-next-from-jersey-jack-/page/14?hl=yokimato and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.