210CF818-78CE-450E-AC94-F94B77AEFC5C (resized).jpeg
ww (resized).png
tJ ww (resized).jpg
tom-and-jerry-wizard-of-oz-post[1] (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190405-152058 (resized).png
E38A78B8-E018-43E8-AD8A-7C1DCEA56704 (resized).jpeg
i-just-cant-quit-you (resized).jpg
CECFBC5F-1A12-4E0A-A29A-639B29A49B8B (resized).png
There are 1,675 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 34.
#551 5 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Sorry brotha, looks like JJP is going to be at TPF.... https://texaspinball.com/tpf/

Seriously, no yelling!

That doesn't necessarily mean they are revealing anything. :p

If they are then we'll see if my theory is right on there not being any toy story pin in the works.

#552 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

That doesn't necessarily mean they are revealing anything. :p
If they are then we'll see if my theory is right on there not being any toy story pin in the works.

The plan is to release two games this year, they might reveal WiWo and keep Toy Story for later. Or they might reveal nothing and come with their current lineup which doesn't mean they are not working on anything by the way.

#553 5 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Sorry brotha, looks like JJP is going to be at TPF.

Being and revealing are two different words. They always have a good display at TPF and a seminar.

LTG : )

#554 5 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

The plan is to release two games this year, they might reveal WiWo and keep Toy Story for later. Or they might reveal nothing and come with their current lineup which doesn't mean they are not working on anything by the way.

I know the plan is to release two games this year. My bet is that toy story is not happening at all and is a completely unfounded rumor.

#555 5 years ago

New TWIP confirms what I’ve been saying.

Pat is on WW (standard body) and will be revealed spring or most likely TPF. High anticipation for this game and with full assets, should be JJPs top table along with Dialed In, since it had full assets as well being an original table.

Eric is on TS (wide body) and will be revealed in the fall. Which makes sense he’s on TS, since he dealt with Disney on POTC and prefers wide body tables. Good fun since TS should be packed with none other than, (drum roll) lots of toys! Lol

GNR next year. Sure it will be good too, but do we need a second one already? Just like 2 POTCs? Really like that WW and TS have not been done by some other pinball company previously. Refreshing to have 2 new titles, not retreads from other companies, even though I know JJP does them better. (Would have been fun to have Batman and Munsters done by JJP for sure to see what packed features they’d have, although Sterns are nice.) Lol

#556 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Pat is on WW (standard body) and will be revealed spring or most likely TPF. High anticipation for this game and with full assets, should be JJPs top table along with Dialed In, since it had full assets as well being an original table.
Eric is on TS (wide body) and will be revealed in the fall. Which makes sense he’s on TS, since he dealt with Disney on POTC and prefers wide body tables. Good fun since TS should be packed with none other than, (drum roll) lots of toys! Lol
GNR next year. Sure it will be good too, but do we need a second one already? Just like 2 POTCs? Really like that WW and TS have not been done by some other pinball company previously. Refreshing to have 2 new titles, not retreads from other companies, even though I know JJP does them better. (Would have been fun to have Batman and Munsters done by JJP for sure to see what packed features they’d have, although Sterns are nice.) Lol

I don't see toy story happening. Nobody has a reliable source on toy story. I think people are getting their hopes very high based upon some pretty unfounded rumors that have spread like wildfire.

#557 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I don't see toy story happening. Nobody has a reliable source on toy story. I think people are getting their hopes very high based upon some pretty unfounded rumors that have spread like wildfire.

I’ll give a hint. My prediction is not coming from a rumor.

#558 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

I’ll give a hint. My prediction is not coming from a rumor.

I'll give a hint, neither is mine.

#559 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I know the plan is to release two games this year. My bet is that toy story is not happening at all and is a completely unfounded rumor.

I’m willing to take that bet ! JJP obviously has ties with Disney and there is a new Toy Story movie coming out. So yes it is a rumor but it has some solid grounds too.

#560 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Being and revealing are two different words. They always have a good display at TPF and a seminar.

Fair enough.

#561 5 years ago

YA'LL ALL NUTS...

ALL I KNOW IS THAT THIS WILL BE THE NEXT COINDOOR FOR EITHER TOY STORY OR WILLY WONKA....

LOOK...PAT...JACK AND JOE EVEN SIGNED IT......HOW MUCH MORE PROOF DO U NEED THAN THAT.....

TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!!!

I dont really know for sure which is next...I just know that I am in for the next Collector's Edition. Games are just getting better and better....I love them all.

20190208_054625 (resized).jpg20190208_054625 (resized).jpg20190208_054640 (resized).jpg20190208_054640 (resized).jpg
#562 5 years ago
Quoted from Vdrums:

I want a willy wonka machine, NOW.

Veruca.., sweetheart.., angel....

#563 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

no JJP reveal at TPF.

alright,where is it?!

make em work nights!

hgh (resized).jpghgh (resized).jpg
#564 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Willy Wonka very soon standard body later this year Toy Story also standard body and coming at some point a stripped down Yellow Brick Road WOZ.

#565 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

well Pat has been on Toy Story for ages not Eric and no more widebody games too expensive

#566 5 years ago

Rumors are running all over the place, like cockroaches, lol. Hopefully in a month we’ll all find out.

#567 5 years ago

Here's hoping for lawlor and Wonka.

#568 5 years ago

As someone who hasn't watched Wonka during childhood, it is hard for me to share the excitement.
It appears like a horror flick to me. Wilder creeps me out in his role as WW and it is heavily implied he killed all those "naughty" children.
As "Screen Junkies" put it: It's "Saw for kids".

Anyhow, I hope you all guys looking forward to this machine will be pleased and it's going to sell well.

#569 5 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Willy Wonka very soon standard body later this year Toy Story also standard body and coming at some point a stripped down Yellow Brick Road WOZ.

At least one of these is not true. I think a lot of people have etched these rumors into stone based on no information or reliable source, and people are going to be upset when they realize and the pins are actually announced.

#570 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I think a lot of people have etched these rumors into stone based on no information or reliable source

Now I'm confused - I thought the purpose of this thread is to speculate with no reliable information

#571 5 years ago

what is a fact is JJP will send us all broke on buying JJP Games

#572 5 years ago
Quoted from branlon8:

Now I'm confused - I thought the purpose of this thread is to speculate with no reliable information

Speculate is fun, but some people have taken it quite far and preached it as gospel set in stone.

Quoted from Ballypinball:

what is a fact is JJP will send us all broke on buying JJP Games

This man speaks the truth. :p

#573 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

You may not have been around a few years ago.

Leaked info that has since proved correct - i.e that Dialled In was title of next game etc.

Toy Story, POTC were also mentioned.

TS is as certain as you can get in the pinball world.

#574 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

At least one of these is not true. I think a lot of people have etched these rumors into stone based on no information or reliable source, and people are going to be upset when they realize and the pins are actually announced.

There are 8 bits of information there if one part turns out not to be right then that's still a really good percentage of being correct

#575 5 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

There are 8 bits of information there if one part turns out not to be right then that's still a really good percentage of being correct

I'm referring to the two games people think are coming out. WW and TS.

#576 5 years ago

Game is happening talk to my dist. Today....he thinks it wont be available till summer..hope he is wrong.

#577 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I'm referring to the two games people think are coming out. WW and TS.

If I hadn't already spent all my money on jjp games I would put money on it that these are the next two games . Time will tell

#578 5 years ago

I have been following along with these rumors here for a while. Just curious, because I have not seen much mention of it, has anyone heard anything about JJP coming out with Harry Potter anytime soon. I ask this because I know someone who was present when Jack bought the rights to Harry Potter from Warner Bros, and that was probably 2 years ago now. This is someone who is into into pinball in a major way and knows who Jersey Jack is. I trust this person 150% so I know that JJP hold the HP rights. Just have not heard anything about them using them on a pin yet. And with this happening about 2 years ago, I would think that someone would have heard something. Unless of course, something changed in the last 2 years and he doesn't have them anymore?

Anyway, just throwing that out to see what others have heard. I personally have no interest in HP, but will put a deposit down the day that Willy Wonka is announced!

#579 5 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

I have been following along with these rumors here for a while. Just curious, because I have not seen much mention of it, has anyone heard anything about JJP coming out with Harry Potter anytime soon. I ask this because I know someone who was present when Jack bought the rights to Harry Potter from Warner Bros, and that was probably 2 years ago now. This is someone who is into into pinball in a major way and knows who Jersey Jack is. I trust this person 150% so I know that JJP hold the HP rights. Just have not heard anything about them using them on a pin yet. And with this happening about 2 years ago, I would think that someone would have heard something. Unless of course, something changed in the last 2 years and he doesn't have them anymore?
Anyway, just throwing that out to see what others have heard. I personally have no interest in HP, but will put a deposit down the day that Willy Wonka is announced!

I think sometimes people don't give enough credit to how close some of these things can be held in secret until much closer to a release date. An HP pin could be in the works, just as much as WW or TS could be. We truly don't know if any of these rumors are true until something concrete gets leaked, such as photos of an actual machine, or JJP announces the machine.

#580 5 years ago

Except (and I know we’ve privately discussed this) my understanding is higher level than yours. WW spring Pat’s table and TS in the fall Eric’s table. So sure on it, that I’d put my golden ticket down as part of the wager. Lol

As a business, JJP really needs these 2 tables to become relevant again. Not that they aren’t now, but it’s been two years since anything new. Really want to see them take off out of the niche realm of pinballdom. Before Deeproot comes on the scene to make it 3 players, like almost all industries settle into, a big 3 competition race. Competition is good although, for us consumers.

#581 5 years ago

I can imagine folks from JJP just laughing their asses off at this thread, and how much energy we put into speculation. It must also be a good feeling having customers so eager for a product you've put much time and money into developing.

#582 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I think sometimes people don't give enough credit to how close some of these things can be held in secret until much closer to a release date. An HP pin could be in the works, just as much as WW or TS could be. We truly don't know if any of these rumors are true until something concrete gets leaked, such as photos of an actual machine, or JJP announces the machine.

HP - unlikely, no real rumors.

TS - virtually 100%.

You need to have followed this story for last 3 years - from the employee leaked email of Oct 2015.

#583 5 years ago

Well we do know one thing - someone at some point here will get to post big fat "i told you so's" hahahah. All in good fun of course.

#584 5 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Willy Wonka, Toy Story, and Harry Potter? That sounds like one hell of a pinball release schedule if true Hopefully a HP pin comes out at some point and JJP is the one making it.

#585 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Willy Wonka, Toy Story, and Harry Potter? That sounds like one hell of a pinball release schedule if true Hopefully a HP pin comes out at some point and JJP is the one making it.

Heard that JK Rowling is so padantic about anything made in the Harry Potter world, that JJP is the only company she would allow to make a HP table. 2020?

#586 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Heard that JK Rowling is so padantic about anything made in the Harry Potter world, that JJP is the only company she would allow to make a HP table. 2020?

I could actually seeing that being the case. If she doesn't want the theme associated with a company that makes a bunch of rock and roll pins, did a Playboy pin in the past, etc then that leaves JJP to make a HP pin. WOZ, TH, DI, and POTC are all for the most part pins that could go into any family home, the same cannot really be said for every Stern and Spooky title.

OR

Jack asked JJP's investor "we have a shot to get HP, we need X amount of dollars to get this one before Stern does and it will be the biggest modern pinball release ever" lol

#587 5 years ago

Maybe Homepin will do Harry Potter

#588 5 years ago

If the release schedule really was TS, WW, and HP and JJP was looking for investors I would be handing them a big check right now because that shits gonna sell in huge numbers for them.

Want proof, Stern is selling a lot, but used prices on them are falling fast. When you build them cheap and fast they just aren’t special.

A JJP will always look and be built special.

#589 5 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

You’re forgetting a game between those two titles.

#590 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Which one ? GnR ? If yes then GnR would be first announced as the timing for Toy Story in fall would still fit well with the release of the movie.

#591 5 years ago
Quoted from Vintage2:

Maybe Homepin will do Harry Potter

My wife has given approval to acquire a HP pin if it ever comes out "at all costs"

#592 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

You may not have been around a few years ago.
Leaked info that has since proved correct - i.e that Dialled In was title of next game etc.
Toy Story, POTC were also mentioned.
TS is as certain as you can get in the pinball world.

Don't forget every one called BS on the DI leak they said no way is the theme that lame so calling BS on a leak is not new

#593 5 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

Don't forget every one called BS on the DI leak

Not everyone.

Some realized it was a former JJP employee doing a bad thing, and stayed out of the thread.

#594 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

So it will be YBR, WWCF, GnR, TS and HP. Gonna be a good two years for JJP.

#595 5 years ago

wait..... i thought we ruled out HP like 5 pages ago. Who brought HP back into this conversation?

#596 5 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

wait..... i thought we ruled out HP like 5 pages ago. Who brought HP back into this conversation?

HP is just as likely as WW and TS. I haven't been able to find this "leaked email" about TS. But again, people have these set in stone and some are going to be surprised when one of those never happens. :p

#597 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

HP is just as likely as WW and TS. I haven't been able to find this "leaked email" about TS. But again, people have these set in stone and some are going to be surprised when one of those never happens. :p

Pinside deleted the “leaked email” info that was put in a thread, but I saw it along with most of Pinside.

#598 5 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Pinside deleted the “leaked email” info that was put in a thread, but I saw it along with most of Pinside.

Ah wait I think I did read about that. It was same person/source that leaked DI right? That one at least then has some credibility. But then that means that the other one isn't happening. O.O

#599 5 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Pinside deleted the “leaked email”

The internet is written in ink, not pencil.

Pinside may have deleted it, it is still out there.

#600 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

The internet is written in ink, not pencil.
Pinside may have deleted it, it is still out there.

Very true.

Hey for all you all know, I might be just another cog in the rumor mill wheel. :p

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 32.99
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.25
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

12,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 1,675 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-willy-wonka-next-from-jersey-jack-/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.