Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by wes2989
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cc_pin.gif
    croc_pin.gif
    #1 13 years ago

http://www.pinball.com/

I've been seeing that there going to remake Medevil Madness and Cactus Canyon for the last 2 years. They remade a whole bunch of parts, translits, and cabinet decals, so I dont know if there serious on these pins. Does anyone know?????????????? All I know is that some guy in Australia bought the rights to Williams/Bally

croc_pin.gifcroc_pin.gif cc_pin.gifcc_pin.gif

#2 13 years ago

All I can say is email the guy and ask how many pins he has shipped so far?

#3 13 years ago

I don't think it will ever happen, but if it does, I didn't preorder so I guess I'm pooched.

#4 13 years ago

are you thinking of ordering a pin Donnyman???

#5 13 years ago

I would hate see what shipping is coming from Australia, but a new Cactus Canyon would be cool. I want stern to have competition, so the prices go down. What did a new pinball go for in the mid 90's anyways? does anyone know

#6 13 years ago

That Cactus Canyon/Medieval Madness project has been in limbo for years donnyman. Years.

At this point, sending them money to "pre-order" is the equivalent of burning your hard earned dollars. Sorry, but thats the truth. There is a better chance of the repro house (the guys that built a special run of "Big Bang Bar") to build out new reproductions of Capcom's "Kingpin" with this much time gone by.

Bally/Williams only exists in the form of games out there in people's collections or on route. If you want an NIB machine, and want to keep pinball sales going, order one from Stern (Iron Man. Big Buck Hunter Pro, Batman Dark Knight, or Shrek).

#7 13 years ago

Thanks for your knowledge on that drbond, I would like to get my hands on that Iron man pin some day.

#8 13 years ago

If you open http://www.pinball.com/ 's pre-order form in Word and check File->Properties, you'll notice that "PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE ONLY A FEW GAMES LEFT!!" has been there since Wednesday, March 01, 2006 3:00:00 PM.

#9 13 years ago

Donnyman - you should have seen the Iron Man decked out with LEDs at the Allentown show. They wanted $4200 for it, probably could have talked them down to $4000. It was nice though.

#10 13 years ago

This topic really chaps my ass! Don't get me going about WAYNE GILLARD! AGAIN!

That FU@%)(*%#()*@#%)(&#^&(@!#^&(!!!!!!!!!

You can't even get ahold of the guy to talk to him about it. I have phoned over there several times and all I get is an answering service or he won't return my calls.

Stay even FURTHER away from pinball.com and anything to do with it!!!

#11 13 years ago

You have to do a 'search' on the CO. & CEO. before droping any dough
    send him an email - I did see what they say?

#12 13 years ago

I dont know the full story, but how the heck did a guy from AU buy all the rights to a williams/ballys. You would figure someone in the states would have scoped that up back in the day. Apparently this guy has been taking peoples money and not ever turning out and pins.

#13 13 years ago

I'm curious how much he pay for the rights?

#14 13 years ago

TONS of info on RGP. Stay away is all I can say...this topic has been covered 567 times over there

#15 13 years ago

Anyone who wants can put up info about this "wonderful" person/company in the Scammers sticky post. I don't see it there.

#16 13 years ago

They seem to be selling repro licensed plastics and stuff but I doubt they will ever build the full machines. And what about the Croc hunter pin now that he's dead? Shame about that. But, I'm not sure if I could stand to hear "Crikey!" over and over anyway.

#17 13 years ago

Well, to try and steer this to a better tone....

MarsaPlay actually IS shipping tables now apparently.
    http://www.pinballnews.com/news/newcanasta1.html

#18 13 years ago

The people in australia cant build the pins because the illinois pinball company have some rights to the williams/bally stuff if i can remember correctly. They have an ongoing lawsuit right now. And as for kingpin being remade thats a big NO after gene cunningham made BBB he had preorders open to build kingpin but not that many preorders came in so he cancelled the project.

#19 13 years ago

I think you will see Duke Nukem Forever released before you see any new pins from that guy in Australia. Complete B.S. from him on all fronts.

#20 13 years ago

I think so too maldoror, It probably will come out first.

#21 13 years ago

Thanks to everyone on that I did email them 24hrs ago and still no response on the preorders and crocadile hunter, but stil get what parts I ordered from them in the past

#22 13 years ago

New runs of Capcom's "Kingpin" would have been cool. Its a very fun pin. A definate do-not-miss if you see one at the pinball shows. I envy the people out there that got there hands on a repro of "Big Bang Bar".

#23 13 years ago

I hear ya drbond Big Bang Bar does look cool, same with capcoms other pins except street fighter 2. Read this STERN video games, game shows, and board games cant be pins.

#24 13 years ago

I would love to see a videogame pin its not a bad idea most people that do go into arcades do play videogames at home so why not take a popular videogame title and turn it into a pinball machine.

#25 13 years ago

I heard Kingpin is a go again....7000each..

#26 13 years ago

7,000 each woah! im not getting one of those anytime soon.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-williamsbally-starting-up-agian-or-what and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.