(Topic ID: 314147)

Is Williams Banzai Run worth $20K?

By swampwiz

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

This guy thinks so:

ebay.com link: itm

Maybe after the infamous auction of the pinball museum, price levels have settled to much higher level?

#2 2 years ago

I would say no….not yet.

#3 2 years ago

Jupiter has more gravity which makes things heavier so they cost more.

#4 2 years ago

I barely look at ebay for games. Most of those prices are just bonkers.

#5 2 years ago

That game has been for sale for quite awhile I recognize the pictures by the staircase. Unless he has had multiple Banzai runs.

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampwiz:

This guy thinks so:
    Maybe after the infamous auction of the pinball museum, price levels have settled to much higher level?

It does say "or best offer.".

In all seriousness...it's nowhere close. I don't think it's even Worth the approx 7k they have been going for...but that's just me.

#7 2 years ago

Nope. No game is. I just like to play them.

#8 2 years ago

I've heard (from the seller, so take it for what you will) that a decent BR sold on FB marketplace within minutes of posting at 10k. I personally think that number is crazy.

#9 2 years ago

Banzai Run is fun and all, but no game is worth 20k.

#10 2 years ago

What has been said above, No pinball machine is worth 20k.

#11 2 years ago

This guy has been trying to sell these at these prices for years #pindel. If anyone sells these types of people anything, make sure your price is sky high just like his.

ebay.com link: buythru

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/127575

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampwiz:

This guy thinks so:

Sure it is, as long as you first sell him your 17k sys 11 game. If he doesn’t agree to that then I’d say no. Even 10k I’d say it’s not worth it to me

#13 2 years ago

Banzai Run... Gimmicky game. Once you master it, has very little replay value.

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I barely look at ebay for games. Most of those prices are just bonkers.

And the prices here haven't?

#15 1 year ago

Only if stairs are the new garage door.

#16 1 year ago

Not at the current rate, but if I was bored I could do trend analysis on the price of Banzai Run using historical data to see when it would be selling for $20k.

#17 1 year ago
    Quoted from aaron6920:

That game has been for sale for quite awhile I recognize the pictures by the staircase. Unless he has had multiple Banzai runs.

Yep I have seen ads from the same guy for ages. Looks like his machines are nice, but usually 2X to 3X versus full retail. He has lots of other pins out there; my guess would be he waits for some to contact him, drops his price significantly offline, and still makes out like a bandit. But whatever, it is a free country, if you can sell Flash Gordon for $25k (one of current listings), or sell a darned Indiana Jones topper for $5k (see other Pinside thread in that), who cares ... congrats for finding out how crazy the market will go!

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from naf_llabnip:

Yep I have seen ads from the same guy for ages. Looks like his machines are nice, but usually 2X to 3X versus full retail. He has lots of other pins out there; my guess would be he waits for some to contact him, drops his price significantly offline, and still makes out like a bandit. But whatever, it is a free country, if you can sell Flash Gordon for $25k (one of current listings), or sell a darned Indiana Jones topper for $5k (see other Pinside thread in that), who cares ... congrats for finding out how crazy the market will go!

Maybe. Perhaps he is chasing the nouveau riche pinball crowd. You know: lots of money and no sense.

$15,999 for a Bad Cats? There is always some swampland in some place that is always for sale.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-williams-banzai-run-worth-20k?hl=ryguy80 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.