Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by PEN
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    zpz.jpg
    #1 15 years ago

Wayne paid WILLIAMS probably frick all or too much that he didn't have (for pinball williams games/rights) and all that shit. I don't really care. All that I care about is that he hasn't done NOTHING about it for 10 years. AND NOW making pinball games that are kinda 'collector' things?????? WTF WAYNE.. you have all these patents for all these years and if you even want to order a machine ON YOUR OWN SITE, you have no pictures of ANYTHING to do with the machines. Just fill out this order form................COMON

check out the pinballfactory.com tell me what you think!?!?!?!?

.........just venting here cuz if you want to pay me 5-8000 bucks for a machine AT LEAST i would have pictures of the production line making your machine.

#2 15 years ago

Just for the record, the URL should be http://thepinballfactory.com

Apart from that, I have to agree with you that it's all extremely_ vague. I wouldn't put down any money before seeing something, anything. But hey, that's probably also the reason why I don't have that wonderful Big Bang Bar remake in my gameroom right now - I didn't dare to pay money - and now I'm jealous of the people who did dare to do just that. Hmm, makes me wonder...

#3 15 years ago

YA, sorry about that post. But, I just had to let it out!! (sigh) ok, I am better now!

So, he owns the legal rights to the games, does anyone know if he owns the rights to the electronics and such as well?? Or is it all a package deal?

Like we have talked about before, the production costs are probably overwhealming. Definately wanted machines, but not on a mass production scale.

I wonder if those machines (if and when they come out) would make the value of the present MM's and CC's go down? Pretty wild when you can buy some machines that are only a few years older for 1-200 bucks and then you get into the MM's for 10,000!! wow...

#4 15 years ago

You know after reading this post the other day I followed the link and sent off an email to the pinball factory -you know they replied the same day!
    I asked 3 things -
    1- how many games are you going to make this year?
    2 -how many games did you make last year?
    3- do you plan to export any games to the United States?
    They seemed like nice folks however there was a confidential tag or note with the reply
    that forbids me from talking about the info that was sent to me, crazy I know- perhaps I'm being 'punked' but I'm going to go with it and keep the info private.
    but do what I did follow the link and email them - a friendly crew down under.

1 week later
    #5 15 years ago

Friednly crew... I made an order last september. Just some parts. Never got it. They told me its because of the postal service. But I ordered 2 times before and got it... Never got the money back. So would I order a pinball machine? Not even a screw

1 week later
    #6 15 years ago

Well..welll.well...I read these posts with a smile on my face because both great news and bad news travels fast, as well as far.
    Australia to the USA is a long way.The fact is, that most people in Australia, who have had anything to do with WAYNE, all know the same thing..he is a complete TOOL...OR to be frank, NOT A VERY GOOD BUSINESS MAN at all...AND A REAL smartmouth.
    ..WHEN U TAKE deposits $$$ from people, for the NEW release of his IMAGINARY WILLIAMS releases, and 3 years on, nothing has happened, AND no one has got anything to show for their $$$, EXCEPT EXCUSES AND BS, IT DOESNT TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST to know he is just a COMPLETE TOOL...OR NOT A MAN WHO DEALS IN THE TRUTH..he has a few loyal puppy dog followers,but ALMOST ALL people in the Australian pinball industry THINK HE IS AN EMBARRASSMENT...
    ..THE NEXT williams PINBALL HE MAKES SHOULD BE CALLED WAYNES WORLD...you put money in, get nothing, the game starts in 3 years, and when it does, it just tells lies...ohhh, AND to his puppy dog loyal followers, dont even post to me, because your heads are so far up WAYNES BUM, that you cant smell his continual BS..LETS SEE SOME MACHINES WAYNE...YEHHH RIGHT....PPPPFFFF...what a worldwide complete joke he is.

#7 15 years ago

Wow
    I had no idea the guy was taking money and wasn't shipping anything out.
    I'm glad however you guys pointed that out, might save others from getting burned.
    you know there was a movie called Waynes World -maybe he will do it?

#8 15 years ago

ohhh, and i should have mentioned, 99.9999 percent of Aussies (Australians) are easy to get along with and are friendly and honest people.Just the occassional person with an ego the size of the empire state building, and a brain like a mouse, are like WAYNE THE TOOL.
    Dont let the let downs like WAYNE GILLARD from melbourne sway you from dealing with the rest of the great Australians who love pinball and their customers...
    Its a shame no one with any get up and go has done anything with the WILLIAMS rights/products.Could have been great.

#9 15 years ago

Ya that's really sad. I know if I got a job to do, I don't get paid until its DONE! Not, prepay me first, then say "ahh....I'll do it later sometime". AND were not just talking a few hundred bucks here. I think that you had to put up a few THOUSAND deposit on these machines!!! SS for those people!! Wow! There is definately more WORTHY people that should own those patents then Wayne. LOL, ya, "Waynes World......party time....excellent........whoo hooo!!"

3 years later
    #10 11 years ago

Might as well revive this Wayne thread

#11 11 years ago

Let's just answer this question now:

NO - He will not "do it"

Thread Closed

#12 11 years ago

A lot of hubris and doesn't play well with others.
    No, it will never happen.

#13 11 years ago

Wait, didn't Wayne sell everything to Bay Area Rick? Or was that just a dream I had a year or two ago?

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from awarner:

Wait, didn't Wayne sell everything to Bay Area Rick? Or was that just a dream I had a year or two ago?

Everything but the rights to the MM debacle.

#15 11 years ago

At least we still have Gretzky to give Wayne a good name.

#16 11 years ago

Wayne did it.

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Wayne did it.

I was more leaning towards the Butler.

#18 11 years ago

zpz.jpgzpz.jpg

#19 11 years ago

Where do you guys dig up these 4 year old posts?

And WHY??????

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from playernumber4:

Where do you guys dig up these 4 year old posts?

At the very bottom of the thread list, I clicked on the "332" number, which was the highest numbered page of posts.

Well, why not?

#21 11 years ago

This has to be the oldest thread I have ever seen resurrected. I was "in" years ago and finally faced reality and received my deposit back. I then took that money and placed a pre-order for another pin that hasnt been delivered yet. I know, I know...glutton for punishment. I think that I am pretty much done waiting and unless a tornado pops up and drops a new pin in my driveway real soon I will be moving on and getting one I can actually play. As far as MM goes....I finally convinced myself that it is unobtainable and I am sleeping much better now.

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from Silverballer:

As far as MM goes....I finally convinced myself that it is unobtainable and I am sleeping much better now.

Or you get one and start adding up the cost of the parts to restore it and say to yourself F&[K this and unload it and buy two HUO games with the money.

#23 11 years ago

Party on Wayne!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#24 11 years ago

Not Many "Wayniacs" left out there I guess

image.jpgimage.jpg

#25 11 years ago

I miss jbscar...

#26 11 years ago

WOW! Hello Maldoror, long time no hear.

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from maldoror:

I miss jbscar...

jbscar was a trip I remember the wolfboy ontop of the van thing

#28 11 years ago

Party on Wayne!

// Error: Image 91832 not found //

#29 11 years ago

4 years ago 4 members posted on this thread.... today over a dozen.

#30 11 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

4 years ago 4 members posted on this thread.... today over a dozen.

Misery loves company.

#31 11 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Misery loves company.

Is it ironic that you posted?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-wayne-gonna-do-it and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.