Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Willy39
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 2.05.48 PM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 2.06.06 PM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RipleYYY.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 5 years ago

not sure TWD is the hardest pin, just because we have all diff feeling about a game, and also on how/what you think its difficult
    but for sure its one of the hardest i have ever played/owned

i'm a player, and as you, playing TWD (i get home) is a perpetual battle to simply avoid losing the ball (even before thinking to aim for something)
    and than of course, you have to play the game to advance in it, and this aspect is also quite hard (again because you have to shoot these 3 targets on the left, making ball angle being a prob more than often)

to compare, i'll speak about IMan, while listed above, and even if its a drain monster at outlanes, i dont feel this pin being hard to me
    played this at DPO free zone last week-end, 4 or 5 games may be, and did reach DOD

#27 5 years ago

lol (and no, my 1st name is not Keith)
    yes, the HU, with the central shot starting at 35M (got it quite directly at 33M, finishing the game at 105M)
    my son said this should have been 50M, than is this a sign the pin was set to easy settings ?

#29 5 years ago

ok, was thinking this could may be linked to the difficulty setup...
    anyway, reading you, i have to study a bit more IM, seems i'm missing some aspects of the game

6 months later
    #65 4 years ago
    Quoted from Spagano314:

I think TNA is the hardest modern pin

you must be joking ?

just played few games on it, 7.4M by just playing multiballs (as i didnt know the rules-reactors at that time)...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RipleYYY.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-twd-the-hardest-pinball-ever?tu=RipleYYY and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.