(Topic ID: 275081)

Is Turtles the best Borg ever or is it hype?

By Vino

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 195 posts
  • 89 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Is TMNT Borgs best layout ever?”

• Yes, he absolutely crushed it!! 93 votes
    30%
  • No, hype train as usual! 213 votes
    70%

(306 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0 (resized).jpeg
youtube-play-caillou-caillou-theme-theme-song-remix-cartoon-theme-music-television-show-png-clipart-thumbnail (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
9A4AB4C5-C805-487B-BA8E-3CF493E3526B (resized).jpeg
IMG-20200804-WA0000~2 (resized).jpg
81OvfNUbrOL._AC_UL1500_ (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191029-003135~2 (resized).png
20190613_172749 (resized).jpg
twd (resized).jpg
twd1 (resized).jpg
F8D5EA3B-6BA6-47A4-983C-35BCFF9466B8 (resized).jpeg
crown-royal-blended-canadian-whisky__40760.1415467397 (resized).jpg
gaygun (resized).jpg
104112717_319076422447857_3475686517034283383_n (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 3 years ago

Best ever?
Its a great game, nothing more.
Really all you needed to do here was ask is this an over hyped pin and even then, who is over hyping it? To a TMNT fanatic I'm sure its his best ever and to a Metallica freak that's his best ever etc.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

Tron, Metallica, and Iron Man are all superior to anything made today.

That's just sheer, foul smelling, fly infested Horse Pucky.

images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg
#59 3 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

It's ugly as hell and frustrating for novice players

Its a beautiful game, as for the novice players? Fuck Them. Man I hope none of the manufacturers ever make a pin based on what the novice player wants. Let those people makes the game easy through the settings and moving the out lane posts, they aren't the ones buying pinball machines anyway.

#73 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It’s lame because it’s a horrible theme that also happens to be incredibly childish.

You r correct sir.
The only time I get even slightly upset with pinball is the theme choices. 90% bad. Its especially hard to swallow when the layout is there and u can see passion went into the design then its Ninja Turtles, HotWheels, WOZ, instead of Jaws, The Road Warrior and Blade Runner all themes from when I was kid that aren't kiddie and would make a great pin that I can actually have in my home. Not saying there isn't room for Ninja Turtles............... actually that's exactly what I'm saying.

#79 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

can enjoy any game that shoots well, theme be damned. Pinball is supposed to be fun and there's all kinds of fun to be had with cartoon themes. All this serious crap, skulls, blades, danger "cool manly shit" gets boring after a while. Very one-dimensional.

First of all could u please list the modern games with those "cool manly shit" attributes so I can buy them immediately. The fact that u can play anything shoots well and theme be damned just isn't something we all share. I'll even admit I'm on the extreme side of that. Its permeates ever facet of life, always been that way. If I'm at a bar and the music sucks I'm leaving. If I'm out to dinner lets say at a patio and the table next to me has a very confused man with flip flops or other kind of open toed shoes, again leaving. Its like I wouldn't hang a poster of TMNT anywhere on the premises, its not something I'm into and yeah that means the pin isn't coming in either. But I get that others can. Wait...................no I can't at all actually.

#91 3 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

MY BROTHER FROM SOME OTHER MOTHER lol. I have NEVER understood how a man can actually leave his house in mf flip flops. Put your nasty fuckin toes up dude. Also, every bar I go to the music sucks which is why me and Bolt Thrower just stay home.
Metallik is a good friend of mine though, and he never wears anything but flop flops. Love ya bud but cover dem shits up mang lol.

Since I was a kid I wouldn't tolerate that kind of insolence, I've bagged many a friends sandaled or flopped feet, simple as a shopping bag and elastic band. They not only have embarrassed me but themselves. I always let them know if such treachery was committed again, that it would result in a rusty hatchet and hack and slash at the ankle.

#120 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Generally yes I agree with the flip flop thing. But there’s a pandemic on bro. If I run downstairs to buy a yoo hoo im just throwing on the flops. It ain’t a black tie!!!

The fact the u own them at all is the issue. Same goes for Croks and don't even get me started on these atrocities. Look at it. No, don't look away, Look at it. How could u have these in ur home let alone wear them? I don't feel well anymore. I gotta go.........

81OvfNUbrOL._AC_UL1500_ (resized).jpg81OvfNUbrOL._AC_UL1500_ (resized).jpg
#161 3 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

I can understand people not wanting to buy a game for their house (based on theme), but to hate a game just based on the theme alone I'll never understand.

even I don't get that and theme is very important to the overall experience. DI, WOZ, Stranger things etc. for me suck but I like playing them, its still pinball.

1 week later
#185 3 years ago
Quoted from cartert:

That’s cow pucky not horse

Gee u really know ur shit.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 22.50
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 64.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tualatin, OR
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 29.95
$ 29.95
$ 16.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-turtles-the-best-borg-ever-or-is-it-hype-?tu=hazoff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.