Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by stooped
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

I just ordered some Fish Tales decals (for the plastics on the boat ramp) and towards the end, it automaticlly linked me to a web page that came up in Japanese... what the heck?

#3 2 years ago

Allen died some years back. No idea if his brother is doing anything anymore or not.

LTG : )

#4 2 years ago

I ordered some Totan apron decals from treasure cove 6 months ago. No issues. I think I even talked to someone at the phone number on a Saturday morning. I’d give the number a call.

#5 2 years ago

Best polishing playfield kits around, please update us if they are still in business.

#7 2 years ago

I dealt with Ray right after Allen‘s passing. To be frank, I wasn’t impressed with the transaction. I purchased a MB and had to make three separate payments to three different people to complete the transaction. It also seems odd that five years since Allen’s passing the email for the shop is still [email protected]

#8 2 years ago

Man I had an Adams family (that I regretfully sold) that was restored by them, amazing looking machine, the playfield looked like a piece of glass!
    I hope they get back into redoing pins again, you got a customer right here waiting!

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Man I had an Adams family (that I regretfully sold) that was restored by them, amazing looking machine, the playfield looked like a piece of glass!
    I hope they get back into redoing pins again, you got a customer right here waiting!

5-10 years ago Allen was the go to restore guy.
    Good guy, with a nice garage door. I can remember at least 5 pins i wanted, regret not pulling the trigger.
    Sadly he's gone now and the restore business is long done. All the parts and plastics long sold. I know cause i got about 20% of the inventory, also long sold off.
    What I liked best about Allen was his choices, Addams, Fire, Radical, Gilligan's Island, he did some great work. He often would buy 2 or 3 of the same title to pull off top notch restore.
    Rip old friend. This thread brought back some memories.

#10 2 years ago

Anybody remember the time someone stole a TC photo for use on an ebay ad by just using the link? Too lazy to properly steal the photo.

So Ray or Allen subsituted the photo with a picture of their hairy nutsack with a smiley face painted on them, which was disgusting and hilarious and caused the eBay seller a bit of consternation.

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Anybody remember the time someone stole a TC photo for use on an ebay ad by just using the link? Too lazy to properly steal the photo.
    So Ray or Allen subsituted the photo with a picture of their hairy nutsack with a smiley face painted on them, which was disgusting and hilarious and caused the eBay seller a bit of consternation.

How could anyone forget that nut sack? Lol

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

same. i have a WCS94 that was restored by them. i'm still not convinced they didn't just unbox it and throw their logo apron cards on it.

#13 2 years ago

Yes, still in biz. Got the order abd shipping tomorrow

#14 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Wasn’t that a judge Dredd pin?

#15 2 years ago

Their old game rankings were worth consulting. As were Kevin Martin’s 90’s r.g.p. ratings.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-treasure-cove-still-in-business?hl=bud and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.