Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8688.jpg
IMG_1091.jpg
IMG_1102.jpg
IMG_1106.jpg
Lucious.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 8 years ago

Like most 90's pinball machines great for the first 20 or 30 games then becomes boring quite quickly. I just had STTNG in the house for the second time and it was damn fun, however in less than a month I sold it, Funhouse and WW will never leave.

#70 8 years ago

TOTAN is a beautiful game and a very fun pin but like all mode based pinball machines which tend to be the early 90's to present, not all but most will get boring fast, they tend to be kinda easy and once you finish the wizard mode several times then the fun dissipates and either you have enough cash and space to keep these games untouched for months or years then re visit or you sell them for new pins. I mean all games can get boring but I've found that the 80's pins are better keepers due to simple rules and quicker games, on average. JMO mind you and I have gone through the best of the 90's DMD's and Sterns, all gone. Fire power, not going anywhere.

#94 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I "beat" the wizard mode on AFM and Shadow the first time I ever played them. Doesn't mean the games suck.

Quite right but it does affect its longevity, after a long game, yeah a very fun game and completion of the wizard mode it kinda kills the desire to replay. I played the shit out of my AFM and one night finally finished the game, sold it within 2 weeks.

#104 8 years ago

I feel the same way regarding CV, I had CV and TOTAN beside each other at one point done up with LED's and it was a beautiful site to behold but neither held my interest for very long. It goes to show that a pin with a lot of stuff and fancy looks doesn't mean its a great pin, don't get wrong I really enjoyed my time with both just no longevity there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 36.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 84.99
$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 37.50
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 9.95
$ 119.99
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-totan-really-that-much-fun?tu=hazoff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.