Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 68 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by YZRider926
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Unknown (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 12.44.52 AM (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    87526-twentieth_century_fox (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cottonm4.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 3 years ago
    Quoted from zarco:

Wish I could capture some of the looks non-pinball (boring)
    people give us when they see a house full of pinball machines
    for the first time.
    Yeah, they think we're bonkers. Visit some of these folks homes
    and their places are *empty*, often having a huge TV, couch
    and little else. Methinks that is a dismal existence.
    Steve

Hell, I thought I was bonkers when I was looking for an empty space for #2 pin. And hit me. I had been sleeping on the couch for several years and go to sleep to the big screen. Feeling bonkers became history as I gave the mattress to the Salvation Army, converted the dresser and chest of drawers in to parts cabinets. I also decided I did not want to inherit my mom's china hutch loaded with what-nots.

I now have 8 pins shoveled in and everything seems perfectly normal The only thing to look at are some pictures on the wall. Everything else has some sort of manual function going on.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Granted, Tim Pierce, is selling guitar tutorial services, instead of raking out a few chords, and maybe this is an office but I think it is his living room.

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 12.44.52 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-05-25 at 12.44.52 AM (resized).png

Pins are no different than a couple of guitars and a drum kit filling a room. And then we have the model train guys. Model railroading can be an isolated hobby. You have the lone golfers or fishermen out in quite solitude. Anything can be a solitary hobby. And pinball parties get a lot of social action going on.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cottonm4.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-this-what-they-think-of-us?tu=cottonm4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.