Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by 85vett
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider generica.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 11 years ago

Hah I work at pinballz, im there everyday and i still only play the same handful of games over and over. FT, SM, tron, SM, LOTR, then back to fish tales. Gotta have that tunnel vision.

If anybody has questions requests or gripes post.here and i can reply.tonight

#40 11 years ago
    Quoted from Winball_Pizard:

I think it would be fun to have people register there high score initials. Then pinballz could periodically wipe the scores on all the games and give whoever has the most high scores a small prize of some sort. Snailman doesn't need more free tokens and swag but, I think it would be fun.

This is a good idea, maybe the thing to do would be have a 'drawing' a few times a year where we randomly draw the name of a game, and if the grand champ initials are in our database they get the prize.

That way someone with 30 grand champ scores would have 30 chances to win instead of winning outright, and having one GC score would still give you a_ chance. We could do multiple drawings at once and if you've won one prize already we just re-draw. If it's just who has the most, then yeah, it's probably gonna be COL or ZAC every time.

Quoted from 85vett:

Great place and I really can't gripe but I really wish you would at least sell at market value retail prices.

The owner Darren is a good guy and a collector himself, if you like the pin but not the price you can make him an offer through the ebay store or website or introduce yourself at one of the holiday parties.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider generica.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-this-what-heaven-looks-like?tu=generica and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.