Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Mopar
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171026_072218 (resized).jpg
    There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Problem is people getting on my case over nothing.

It's hardly been 'over nothing.'

#52 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I'll save you the trouble and gas. I'm about 100 miles from San Diego, so just PM me the sellers info and I'll go get it.

Quoted from o-din:

I wouldn't drive 100 miles for that thing even if I was paid $100 to come get it.

Quoted from o-din:

Dumb shit like this is why people get on your case... the second statement was only made to cause friction, despite what your first statement says...

#53 6 years ago

Now here's two guys that never have any problems here or start any dissension.

And I believe that second statement was in regards to this statement. Sheeeesssh...

Quoted from fosaisu:

Would you pay him $300 for that game (located an hour away from you)? You're not paying him $100 for driving all around SoCal. You're paying him $300 for a pinball machine that's sitting in his garage. Plus value added for the lightsaber crotch, of course.

Point being if it was close, which it probably was, I might have bought it. But now that it's not, I won't. Especially for another $100.

But that could have been left in one post if others weren't so insistent I posted more. Or could have said nothing in the first place. But it is a forum where we do discuss things.

#54 6 years ago

o-din, go pack a bowl and play some pinball and read a little less Pinside man, you don't appear to be having much fun anymore.

#55 6 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

o-din, go pack a bowl and play some pinball and read a little less Pinside man, you don't appear to be having much fun anymore.

I'm at work, and would like to find something better to do than argue with fools, but for now, besides work, this is all there is.

So please excuse me for misreading the title of this thread "Is this pin worth picking up?" And changing my mind from yesterday till today now that it is $100 more and 100 miles away.

#56 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

No dude, he's right. You've been a real dark-side Debbie these days.

#57 6 years ago

Now if I was selling this I'd bump the price another $100 just because you folks are bickering around about the price and wasting my time.
    And guess what?.... if iI was buying it I'd still pay the $400. Not many solid states in any type of condition are available in my neck of the woods, as all the flippers got them unrealistically priced much higher.

#58 6 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

No dude, he's right. You've been a real dark-side Debbie these days.

Best thing to do then might be to retire and maybe come back as somebody else. This o-din thing might be becoming a little burdensome.

And I say raise the price to $600 or get whatever you can for it. That's what flipping is all about.

#59 6 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

Dang dude, why don't $200 Star Treks ever happen near me!?

They happen near all of us, but these days your window to be on the seller's doorstep with cash is about 8 minutes.

#60 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I'm at work, and would like to find something better to do than argue with fools, but for now, besides work, this is all there is.
    So please excuse me for misreading the title of this thread "Is this pin worth picking up?" And changing my mind from yesterday till today now that it is $100 more and 100 miles away.

My apologies. Not trying to pile on. I think there was another thread that may have touched a nerve, and this is a little bit of residual from that. Can I still ask you questions about EM's?

#61 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dooskie:

My apologies. Not trying to pile on. I think there was another thread that may have touched a nerve, and this is a little bit of residual from that. Can I still ask you questions about EM's?

Hey no worries. If I didn't like the abuse I probably wouldn't be on here.

#62 6 years ago

Well... I love all of you you guys.

#63 6 years ago

Doing $100 hike is perfect. It is not outrageous gouging and flipping. Just a "hey, I saw, I got, I rescued". Resource and energy recovery. "Now that I look at it I still think it has value, but I'm not the future owner".

If you didn't want to keep it and someone local said they did; then yes, pass on it.

I have stories of real gouge and screw from people next door. This is not on the bad radar.

#64 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I'm at work,

That'll do it right there. You know how many times I threw the
    alarm clock against the wall?

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-this-pin-worth-picking-up/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.