Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 114 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by TomT
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Is this how he acted here?”

• No never! 3 votes
      3%
    • Spot on. 45 votes
      45%
    • Who cares? 41 votes
      41%
    • He made no mention to pinside supporting him in his time of need... WTF 12 votes
      12%

(101 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

naphtha (resized).jpg
    p (resized).jpg
    cigar.gif
    grog.gif
    soup.gif
    train_wreck (resized).jpg
    F060463F-1DCD-497E-9026-24977A40498F (resized).png
    Underdog-600x338-1038x584 (resized).png
    24aztn (resized).jpg
    pizzacat.gif
    mexicat.gif
    Unknown (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 6 years ago
    Quoted from TimeBandit:

I believe he likes naphtha.

naphtha (resized).jpgnaphtha (resized).jpg

#102 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Neither am I. So fucking what.
    Congrats on the promotion to "Pinside Achievements Assistant Manager".

Yeah but you're awesome Gryszzz, that's why we keep you around!

#103 6 years ago

I for one like the Gay Museum name. It will draw in a different crowd who, upon seeing the interior, will think "yeah, I guess pinball is pretty gay" and stick around to play.

#104 6 years ago

The two "no, never" votes are either sarcasm or people who joined after he hit the eject button...

No third choice available.

#105 6 years ago

Im sorry I forgot a choice in the poll for beer...

It would have taken a bunch of the who cares votes lol

#106 6 years ago

Robert Gagno has autism, works, is a pinball world champion, and doesn't make an ass of himself on pinball forums. Otaku makes excuses. Robert also seems to have exceptional parents.

#107 6 years ago

I saw through his steaming pile of bullshit almost immediately. Others who defended him on the “whoa is me “ flood thread well you guys aren’t as quick to judge as I am. Good for your kind nature , I’m not as sympathetic. Hey, I’ve been wrong before just not this time.

He’s also on Facebook mentioning turning his collection of shit pins into a museum. Anyone with an IQ over an Paramecium eventually figures out to buy quality over quantity. Coupled with the fact that common sense says to have water and humidity removal systems in place before you piss away that funding on more shit you can’t protect.

What soured me was his refusal to accept financial responsibility and sell pins for the sump Pump he claimed he was in dire need of. Then to have balls to ask a community to go fund me and crap all over their good nature. - end rant. TPF in 33 Days, Pinfest in 79 Days .

#108 6 years ago

I've been to the Gay Bar, in Gay Michigan.
    It's a cool little town. Not sure there's enough traffic to support a pinball museum though.
    https://thegaybar.com/

#109 6 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

I'm curious of how much he payed it forward as he stated he would for all the generosity of pinsiders that sent money? Many came with pitchforks to defend him. I wonder how they feel now as well?

Probably like they sat on said pitchfork

#110 6 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

TPF in 33 Days, Pinfest in 79 Days .

Hell yea. I'll be there.

#111 6 years ago

Yep, same (ADULT - not kid) douchebag - different site...

#112 6 years ago
    Quoted from LovelyCoCoNuts:

LOL i just read that. I guess he will find out about this thread... now that you Tagged him...
    I wonder if he will call me fat again with tits bigger than his mothers.... (his words not mine)
    Weird that he would inspect his mothers.... and have some sort of carnal knowledge of them to be able to aptly compare and contrast them...

Not weird , after all he is still just a baby and breast feeding from his mother .

#113 6 years ago

Grandma probably left this world and him some money so let's go buy more games and a lease on a wherehouse. Sub pump money turned to new games because greandmas house is gone. Starts a go fund me account for museum because he had such a great response from pinsiders including Robin who put him on the front page for support. Blames old dudes for everything to drum up more support plus he's sick and young, but know one knows his pain. Then shit all over everyone and the sites that helped him. I gave the young lad good advise but was told why should someone go into debt too bail themselves out was stupid. I knew if you gave enough rope they would hang them selves so go suck it all you defenders of this kid.

#114 6 years ago

If you can shuffle around 200 to 350 pound arcade machines on a regular basis and repair them then you are well enough to work.

There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-this-how-he-acted-here/page/3?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.