Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 114 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by TomT
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Is this how he acted here?”

• No never! 3 votes
      3%
    • Spot on. 45 votes
      45%
    • Who cares? 41 votes
      41%
    • He made no mention to pinside supporting him in his time of need... WTF 12 votes
      12%

(101 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

naphtha (resized).jpg
    p (resized).jpg
    cigar.gif
    grog.gif
    soup.gif
    train_wreck (resized).jpg
    F060463F-1DCD-497E-9026-24977A40498F (resized).png
    Underdog-600x338-1038x584 (resized).png
    24aztn (resized).jpg
    pizzacat.gif
    mexicat.gif
    Unknown (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 6 years ago
    Quoted from dasvis:

Claimed he did my wife .... she denies it though.

Yeah, she told me the same thing the other night. Swears it never happened.

#52 6 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

Yeah, she told me the same thing the other night. Swears it never happened.

This happened twice?

#53 6 years ago
    Quoted from LovelyCoCoNuts:

This happened twice?

No, just once about dasvis’ wife.

#54 6 years ago

The only way I was able to make sense of his behavior was if he has Aspergers Syndrome.

#55 6 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

The only way I was able to make sense of his behavior was if he has Aspergers Syndrome.

Every person he says is a "friend" is dragging their name threw the mud.

#56 6 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

I'm curious of how much he payed it forward as he stated he would for all the generosity of pinsiders that sent money? Many came with pitchforks to defend him. I wonder how they feel now as well?

I am humbly embarrassed that I ever defended him. I had never heard of him or noticed any of his posts until I read the initial one of help water in basement (which sounded like feet initially, but I'm guessing only a little water). I initially read a bunch of people bitching at this guy and it just set me off so I defended and bitched at everyone for acting like that....boy, I owe an apology for that one; shortly after I posted, I saw why people felt the way they did and I can't blame them.

His attitude on klov doesnt seem any better and when I saw his pinball "guide" as a sticky on there, I threw up a touch in my mouth and logged back out of klov. He bitches about pinside, his guide on klov still references pinside...great update job. His copy and paste type guide was even copy and pasted by himself. Lmao.

And I noticed that he said he wants to sell his guide too! WTF!

This whole unable to work, is B.S. how can you fix games, move games, practically live online posting crap, type up guides, want to sell a book, plan to open a museum, attend shows, go around doing repair jobs for money, etc yet "can't work". Now, I understand having limitations, good days/bad days, etc when you have problems; but this guy more and more seems like he talks about doing sooo much and repeatedly talks about not being able to work. ???

I don't mean to stir the pot with an old subject, I'm still sore that I got duped into ever defending...again my apologies to all other pinsiders I may have debated with on the oldtaco subject.

Edit: coconuts, after typing this, I tried to start reading your klov links....I only got a few posts in and was so disgusted with the lip and ignorant attitude of the same individual and his remarks, that I had to close thread asap.

Any pinsiders that check it out dont have to go any further than the first maybe 10 posts or less on klov to see that there is no "ohh, he is young and will learn/has learned". NO, he could have learned by what happened here, moved on to klov (even with plenty of the same people), and treated people respectfully and thought his posts through first...nope. sadly, just as bad as the densive attacks he pulled on here, sorry to say.

#57 6 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

“Gameseum” would...uhhh...not be my first choice for a name.

Just rolls off the tongue, doesn’t it?

#58 6 years ago

At my worst I was never as bad as this kid. Eventually he'll regret burning all those bridges when he needs some help - and everyone eventually needs help - and there's no one left.

It's more sad than anything how he squanders the amazing resource that a place like Pinside provides to the hobby, and I'm sure he's not exactly popular among the local collectors either, further closing himself off.

#59 6 years ago

i just read the thread, boy you can make this shit up. that kid is a real train wreck

train_wreck (resized).jpgtrain_wreck (resized).jpg

#60 6 years ago

Two thing keep popping into my head every time I see this post or his other one over on KLOV:

First is is skit from Ron White when he was with Blue Collar Comedy Tour called: "There ain't no fixing stupid"

And second is I keep wondering if he is Bill's son from Jumble-Store (Palmerton, PA). I don't know if any of you guys remember him from years ago but he talked about the same way and did the same kind of stupid stuff.

You would think he would have learned something after what happened here but instead he just moved to a different forum and started doing the same stupid stuff?

#61 6 years ago

Looks like he just checked out over there.

"I honestly hate this site, same with Pinside. It's all the same.

You all, again, 40-year-old men have this weird complex where you can come and shit all over everybody's lives because you have nothing better to do with your sorry lives. Old people discovering the internet sucks, because you don't get the whole "there's a person behind the screen" complex we have all grown up and understood fine for decades. You, that group of people, suck."

#62 6 years ago

Your never to young to stand on your own two feet, or you become old and can't stand on your own. Seems like he likes to use the I'm sick and young card a lot to gather sympathy. He is very rude and takes no responsibility for it, but blames the old people. Sometimes you have to take a look in the mirror and figure out it's you not everyone else. I'm sure he continues to manipulate people's kindness in every aspect of his life.

#63 6 years ago

ok who here told him to beat me up at allentown? seriously he did not learn one thing from the drama last year

"Somebody you know quite well at Pinfest told me to fight you because "you were so short you looked like one of Snow White's seven dwarfs" LOL, I'd check your friends"

"I of course declined"

#64 6 years ago

Looks like the campaign ended?

#65 6 years ago

I never got a chance to donate to his cause.

Missed his whole sympathy scam and shit show over the past year or two (unknown how long this saga has been going on on Pinside and klov).

Oh well, hope everyone in Pinsideland has a great Mardi Gras weekend. Tuesday will be Mardi Gras Day.

#66 6 years ago

I should check in here more often.

#67 6 years ago
    Quoted from Philk:

Crazylevi jumping in that klov thread was unexpected and pure gold. Kind of like the WWF VHS tapes I'd watch 25 yrs ago where some evil character was pulling some shit in the ring & suddenly the entrance music for hulk hogan plays and he rushes in to set everything straight

I SO know the feeling you're talking about, so when you typed this, I had no choice but to read the thread and find the post (post #74 in the first thread on the OPs original message here).

Not going to lie, TOTALLY heard "I am a real American" playing in my head as a read it. Now I'm listening to it on YT. Thank you : ).

#68 6 years ago

Screw that kid. Can't even begin to go into all the lessons he needs to be taught.

#69 6 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

I SO know the feeling you're talking about, so when you typed this, I had no choice but to read the thread and find the post (post #74 in the first thread on the OPs original message here).
    Not going to lie, TOTALLY heard "I am a real American" playing in my head as a read it. Now I'm listening to it on YT. Thank you : ).
    » YouTube video

I always preferred Ultimate Warrior.. lol. Better entrance too. And music ripped off an Ac/DC song!

#70 6 years ago

Not defending this person one bit and it does suck to learn that he has chosen to handle himself and deal within the community poorly, but....

Do we really need to question or address this whole thing beyond knowing that he's obviously missing a few cards in the deck? I mean as a kid, he asked for ''The Clapper'' for Christmas. That pretty much says it all after everything else that's surfaced.

#71 6 years ago

He's got problems. Glad he's found an outlet, but people need to complete ignore him and not contribute to his little scam. In his head he's probably not doing anything wrong. Where's his family in all this madness?

#72 6 years ago

Well the thread is gone now, same as the great stuff on pinside. They should have left the greatest hits live.

Temp ban for Otaku on klov.

Crazy Levi. I bet this dude tells some badass drinking stores.

Here is his apology to klov.... He opens with... Of course, as the victim.

Sound Familiar?

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=421985

#73 6 years ago
    Quoted from dasvis:

Claimed he did my wife .... she denies it though.

The attack was childish and cruel. Did he ever apologize?

E.

#74 6 years ago

I wonder if Gameseum will have a version of

D.J. B-Day!

#75 6 years ago

Well the thread is gone now, same as the great stuff on pinside. They should have left the greatest hits live.
    Temp ban for Otaku on klov.
    Crazy Levi. I bet this dude tells some badass drinking stores.
    Here is his apology to klov.... He opens with... Of course, as the victim.
    Sound Familiar?
    https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=421985

Nooooooo! Say it isn't so. I just finished reading it a few minutes ago. Hands down the funniest KLOV thread I ever read. Levi had me crying LOL! The blind guy from Frankenstein gif was too funny!

#77 6 years ago

Thread isn’t gone it just got moved to a different section although is is locked now but still mostly readable .

#78 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Thread isn’t gone it just got moved to a different section although is is locked now but still mostly readable .

link por favor

edit: nvm the op links still take you to it

#79 6 years ago

Disappointed that Steven got caught up in all this online crap. I met him a couple times at friend's arcade parties and he seemed decent... totally not like how he is here and at KLOV.

I donated to him because of the flood threat but shortly after doing so I started reading more of his posts and wished I didn't. (sorry Steven...)

Hopefully he learns how to deal with his online hostility better. We all have our moments but his seemed to stretch on and on and on.

Good luck dude.

#80 6 years ago

Jokes are jokes, but life is harsh.

I wish him the best off the forums.

#81 6 years ago

I'm off to yelp now to post my review!

#82 6 years ago

Man the tags on that KLOV thread are LMFAO, you gotta check’em out

#83 6 years ago

Jokes are jokes, but life is harsh.

I wish him the best off the forums.

I know I am "Blind" sometimes when it comes to seeing people acting like "Monsters", but if Otaku happened by my place one day I would be kind and not hesitate to offer him a bowl of soup, some grog, and a fine cigar.

soup.gifsoup.gif

grog.gifgrog.gif

cigar.gifcigar.gif

#84 6 years ago
    Quoted from tacshose:

#85 6 years ago
    Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

I know I am "Blind" sometimes when it comes to seeing people acting like "Monsters", but if Otaku happened by my place one day I would be kind and not hesitate to offer him a bowl of soup, some grog, and a fine cigar.

Of course.

Friend....good!

#86 6 years ago

That was my YouTube post he was referring to. It was from the 2016 York Show. Maybe a little harsh but I cared more about the upkeep of the pins than his feelings. Didn’t feel guilty about then. Don’t now either. As we’ve seen, he knew how to manipulate through sympathy.

Quoted from Otaku:

Great video as always, Todd. Seriously, thank you for documenting these shows year after year and taking the time to edit it all together! Amazing job!
    Shoutout to the fellow pinsider and York show attendee who called my games awful looking in the comment section.
    "Todd, I hope you said something to that guy wearing the Zeppelin shirt. Those three games he had there were awful looking. The Sky Jump had more solder droppings in the bottom of the cabinet than I've ever seen in a game. We owe it to these games to NOT f*ck them up. Otherwise, great video as always."
    That's not very nice. Wasn't solder droppings, the morning before driving to York I spent all day waxing the playfield, installing new rubbers, and cleaning the plastics to make sure it played great for everybody and didn't have time to vacuum up the dry wax bits that fell inside of the cabinet as this was all last minute. Unfortunately the only reason the inside was seen was because I spent 5 straight hours at the show attempting to track down a deep problem so people could enjoy it. I put a lot of time into each and every one of them and I know they're not perfect as others' yet but I would appreciate it if you kept your negative remarks to yourself, you know who you are. Every one of those games came to me as heavy projects, especially the Sky Jump where the playfield was covered in an oily substance, and they've all come a long way after many long nights.
    It was hell fitting that all into my minivan and unloading it and setting it up both all by myself, but I did it to contribute to the show. I hope some people who got the chance to play them enjoyed them! During the winter I'll be going over them completely and legitimately shopping them out even more. Can't wait to do it again next year. It's so worth the backache.

#87 6 years ago
    Quoted from tacshose:

Even better - his ‘about me’ section says:

Lol.

#88 6 years ago
    Quoted from bpa:

Just rolls off the tongue, doesn’t it?

I like the whole Gay Museum concept, which is what 100 percent of all people who read "Gameseum" aloud are going to be calling it in between uncontrollable fits of pointing and laughing.

I just don't know if the Ephrata, PA location is really the best place for something like that. Think more...urban, I would say.

#89 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I always preferred Ultimate Warrior.. lol. Better entrance too. And music ripped off an Ac/DC song!

I totally loved UW. When he beat Hogan at W6, I lost my shit at age 10 or so.

#90 6 years ago

....this is what he would get upset about.. But i find it funny..

#91 6 years ago

And now comes the explosions.

#92 6 years ago
    Quoted from Briehl:

..fuck that guy. He's not doing anything for the hobby.

Neither am I. So fucking what.
    Congrats on the promotion to "Pinside Achievements Assistant Manager".

#93 6 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I like the whole Gay Museum concept, which is what 100 percent of all people who read "Gameseum" aloud are going to be calling it in between uncontrollable fits of pointing and laughing.

No kiddin.
    Thats what I read when I saw it.
    I wasn't even making a joke.
    Phonetically thats what it says.

#94 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Neither am I. So fucking what.
    Congrats on the promotion to "Pinside Achievements Assistant Manager".

Assistant TO the pinside achievements manager.

#95 6 years ago

p (resized).jpgp (resized).jpg

#96 6 years ago

Strange. I never had a Double-Post before. And since my first had a picture and the second was blank even stranger.

So I'll just edit this one to say "Assistant Manger" always reminded me of Seinfeld.

#97 6 years ago

Assistant to THE manager.

#98 6 years ago

Is his EM guide cut and paste from other sources, or is he some modern age MacGuyver?

I tried to read his KLOV forum post, but the moment I read “on accident” I cringed and walked away.

Judging by his appearance, the word Autism comes to mind, which may explain a lot.

#99 6 years ago
    Quoted from Flowst:

..the word Autism comes to mind, which may explain a lot.

You mean collecting pinball machines? (I'm not disagreeing)

#100 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Assistant TO the manager.

My thumb keeps lookin for the fb laugh. Stop confusing my digits Chuck please and thank you.

There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-this-how-he-acted-here/page/2?hl=bkbirge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.