Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Snailman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1112220797_39737fe223_z.jpg
    kpr_craigslist_org_for_5331354007.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kenpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

CL
    tri-cities, WA > for sale > general for sale - by owner post [ account ]
    reply x prohibited[?] Posted: about 22 hours ago ◀ prev ▲ next ▶ print
    Pinball Lessons (Tri Cities)

Hello my name is Tony and I am offering up my pinball experteese for $50 dollars a hour. I am currently ranked 147th domestically and 428th internationally and I will teach you any technique you need to master pinball. I will also teach you my patent pending breathing regimen. For $50 you get an hour of extreme coaching either at my place (no unaccompanied women due to past issues with a liar named Lori) where I have 6 top quality machines that work 100%. Or I can come to your place ($25) travel fee and help you master one of your games. If I host, I do offer a 10 minute break where I offer a sandwhich with your choice off 3 deli meats and american cheese with a Shasta brand soda. (the Coke products are for me) I am available everyday except Thursday when my mom and Ann come over to watch their programs that I record for them. Also sometimes Duane wants me to film him bench pressing in the game room, so that room is off limits at that time. Slots are filling up so email me soon. Thanks
    do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
    post id: 5331354007 posted: about 22 hours ago updated: about 9 hours ago email to friend ♥ best of [?]

#18 8 years ago

I just read this ad aloud to my wife and had to stop several times because we were laughing so hard. Of course, you do have to read it as if you are Tony saying it to get maximum effect. Someone should do a youtube fake video ad of this.

#19 8 years ago

Tony should run a Black Friday special.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kenpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-this-for-real-cl-pinball-lessons-ad?tu=kenpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.