Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 109 posts
  • 65 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by videorob
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

my id.jpg
    My PP-2.jpg
    captain_nemo_pinball_backglass_by_rublav-d50odma.jpg
    iD1xmkf.gif
    fail-free-candy[2].jpg
    starwars seems legit.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider schwaggs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 9 years ago

Have the agent bring a stack of Benjamins

I wouldn't give them an account number or my paypal address.

#107 9 years ago
    Quoted from lordnorth:

I know I said I would leave it alone... but just to give you the final update. The other shoe did drop. I finally got the "catch" email:
    Ok thanks,i just want to know more about it to make sure its in good condition so can you assure me i will not be disappointed???And also ,I need to inform you about this,just received an email from my pick agent...am most sure i did not include that in my previous email,They said they won't come for the pick up unless i pay him the agent commission fee first in order to be able to schedule a pick up time.I am a Chief Engineer as my position on the sea here,I am so busy and can not pay the agent fees from here as they Requested that i pay them with Money Gram.So what i will do here is that i will send the payment in the total amount of $3,500.So once you receive the confirmation of the payment from PayPal,you will deduct the promised amount for the good which is $2,700 and the remaining $800 will be send down to my agent By Money Gram.I have tried to paid it direct here but there is no Money Gram on the ship and am not here with my credit card to do it here online,So i believe you can handle this for me.
    Took them awhile, but they finally got around to it. And that, my friends, is the end of this story.

Not the end, tell them no problem..... and once they send the paypal money, THEN tell them you need to wait 90 days for the funds to clear....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider schwaggs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-this-a-scam-paypal-again?tu=schwaggs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.