Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by ccbiggsoo7
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

phoenix.craigslist.org link

Saw this great ad on Craigslist.

Is this a great deal?

#2 7 years ago

Imo
    No
    Those are 1k games each at max

#3 7 years ago

Definitely not i would say 2k to 3k for the bundle

#4 7 years ago

$6000 I dont think so. Have been in storage 18 years,aka dont work.

#5 7 years ago

$500 each(tops) as a package deal, Torch and Swinger are dogs......Gorgar and Eye of the Tiger have some value.

Got to love EBay pricing on Craigslist

#6 7 years ago

Funny that he says no scammers.

#7 7 years ago

Two kind of "bundle" deals, ones where you are getting a cheap deal since you're taking so many machines home, and ones where you are doing the seller a huge favor by hauling all of his unwanted stuff away at once and paying him for it...

This would be good if it were about $2,500-$3,000 and that's not even "steal" pricing or anywhere close.

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Two kind of "bundle" deals, ones where you are getting a cheap deal since you're taking so many machines home, and ones where you are doing the seller a huge favor by hauling all of his unwanted stuff away at once and paying him for it...
    This would be good if it were about $2,500-$3,000 and that's not even "steal" pricing or anywhere close.

Torch and Swinger are barely worth $500 ea fully working and in reasonable shape!

Would YOU pay $3K for that lot?

#9 7 years ago

1500 to 2k max.

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Torch and Swinger are barely worth $500 ea fully working and in reasonable shape!
    Would YOU pay $3K for that lot?

Gorgar & Eye Of The Tiger are both $900-$1500 games in today's pricing when working and nice. Hell, Gorgar goes close to that non-working. I personally wouldn't nor did I say flippers would be interested, but to the right buyer primarily looking to keep the machines or sell at a small profit I could see that happening.

#11 7 years ago

what a clown!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-this-a-great-deal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.