(Topic ID: 110331)

Is this a decent price for a used Escalera?

By PanzerFreak

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I have a chance to get a used Escalera, 700lb model, in excellent condition for $1100. I'm looking at about $200 to have the item shipped or $70 in gas to pick it up. The model has a plug in option to allow for all day operation as well. I'm hoping to split the cost with a few friends.

Is this a decent price for a used model? I don't see them pop up very often used.

Thanks!

#2 9 years ago

For that much money I would spend a little more and buy a new one

Should be able to buy a good used one for under a grand.

#3 9 years ago

4 of us just chipped in fof a new one. Sounds like it is a bit on the high side. How much have you been quoted for a new one? We went with the 1200 lb one.

#4 9 years ago

Thanks for the advice. I'm going to pass on the item. It's also the 72" model it turns out which is taller then me! Did you guys go with the 66" or 60" model?

#5 9 years ago

Larry Escalera recommended the 66". I chose the 60" and wish I'd taken his recommendation for the extra leverage.

#6 9 years ago

Is that the one on cl? I was thinking $800 for that one.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-this-a-decent-price-for-a-used-escalera and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.