Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Kevgascan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

R1_Rhino_039.jpg
    R1_Rhino_036.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

dallas.craigslist.org link

I texted the number, no response, and then called and got a automated message saying the mail box was full...no kiddin'. I wonder if the number is to someone who is clueless about the CL ad and now their mailbox is full of people asking to take these machines off their hands?

#2 11 years ago

Notice the Whirlwind pinball machine next to the Blackwater 100? I would assume this is a scam but you never know.

#3 11 years ago

Show up, get mugged

#4 11 years ago

If it's not a scam, the seller is a moron.

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

If it's not a scam, the seller is a moron

or the give awayer... be nice, she's someone's mom, and with mother's day just around the corner... for shame.

#6 11 years ago

cardfelon said:

Notice the Whirlwind pinball machine next to the Blackwater 100? I would assume this is a scam but you never know.

I was wondering about that machine too. Is it for free as well? I sure don't want to get mugged, however the listing does suggest you bring 3 strong people to help move. Seems risky.

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from APOLLO_13:

or the give awayer... be nice, she's someone's mom, and with mother's day just around the corner... for shame.

OK, perhaps I was a bit harsh.

#8 11 years ago

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from Chudmeat:

I was wondering about that machine too. Is it for free as well? I sure don't want to get mugged, however the listing does suggest you bring 3 strong people to help move. Seems risky

3 more wallets...

#10 11 years ago

Call or text… not an email fisher. I bet she thinks that Whirlwind is broken and will throw it away. Someone go get that stuff!

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from APOLLO_13:

3 more wallets...

LOL

#12 11 years ago

Yeah, I tried calling this morning and got same result. The ad is still up. I've given up. Some things are too good to be true.

#13 11 years ago

I'd pass on this one.

#14 11 years ago

I thought it was a scam. Originally there were 2 ads.

My bet is someone is trying to screw with the poor woman.

Noone in their right mind would give away a pacman and a pin

#15 11 years ago

Unfortunate for the person whose voice mail is getting inundated. Just another good soul out there doing their part to make the world a better place for everyone. They would be terribly missed if they weren't around...

#16 11 years ago

hmmm....how bout Indy CL ... WH2O...all ice mod w/bumble and white powder coating...all leds...w/topper...asking 3600...ready set go

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

hmmm....how bout Indy CL ... WH2O...all ice mod w/bumble and white powder coating...all leds...w/topper...asking 3600...ready set go

Thats mine. I'm getting ready to post on here.

#18 11 years ago

Say it isnt so Kevin! I love my wh2o!

#19 11 years ago

Say it isnt so Kevin! I love my wh2o!

Its so. I got too many other projects and since its been nice weather I haven't had a chance to play in a month. Heres a picture of project #1. Its a Rhino w/ an R1 motor. I'm about to finish it up. First race is on May 20th.

R1_Rhino_036.jpgR1_Rhino_036.jpg R1_Rhino_039.jpgR1_Rhino_039.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-this-a-craigslist-scam and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.