jm-damaged.jpg
JM3.jpg
JM1.jpg
JM2.jpg
JM4.jpg
JM2.jpg
JM3.jpg
JM1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 9 years ago

If it's truly HUO and in 9.5+ condition and the playfield/ramps are in excellent condition I would be a buyer at $2600 and sell my current JM. Cabinet fade isn't that important to me and I could always put new decals on if I wanted to. I would have to see detailed pics of everything to judge the condition though.

#25 9 years ago

For those of you that are placing a value between $1500-$1900 for a HUO faded JM in outstanding stated condition, please forward me on any other HUO faded WPC titles that you see in this price range as I am a buyer. Whether it's a JD, DM, FT, DH, DW, BSD, Shadow, NF, WCS, etc. it really doesn't matter to me. Cabs can be completely faded as long as the game has never been on location and the playfields/ramps/mechanics are pristine. Of course I would want more detailed pics than what is included in this thread, but I will take HUO/faded WPC games under $2K over NIB Stern games every day of the week!

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

This looks pretty similar condition you yours Mike? and Tims?
1800-2100 range?
Definately does not look HUO condition to me.

The fade is similar to mine but there's no way to tell how the rest of the game compares with more detailed pics. I don't know how anyone can assign a price or tell the condition based on these pics alone? Sure, I can tell there's fade but there's no way to accurately gauge the condition of the game otherwise. It could be a $1400 routed turd or it could be a pristine HUO game that was kept in a room with a lot of windows. If it's the latter I would have no problem paying $2600 for it if the condition actually matched the seller's description. We just need better pics to decide.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 29.00
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 37.50
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-this-a-2600-jm?tu=mikes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.