jm-damaged.jpg
JM3.jpg
JM1.jpg
JM2.jpg
JM4.jpg
JM2.jpg
JM3.jpg
JM1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider itsonlypinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

This is all personal opinion....but, yes, I'd buy JM over a NIB pro any day of the week. I've always said its surprising that JM isn't more of a 3K game. Really nice JM are definitely selling more in the 2-2.3K range. Ones with cab fade, such as the one in your pics are more in the 1.8-2k range. Now, this machine that you're looking at is supposedly HUO...which says too me that it's minty and clean (despite having fade). It has the left ramp plastic cover at the bend and the metal diverter by the ball matrix lock. Both are good things.
2 things to know: you can LED JM inserts without issues, but the game has a lot of neat GI dimming features which make LEDing the GI less desirable unless you use the OCD GI board.
Set this game up right and it is incredibly fast and fun with some cool game play intricacies and depth. Good luck

I agree completely. JM is a super underrated game. Mine is ramped as high as I could put the back legs and it is unbelievably fast. Wizard mode(Power Down) is just awesome. The price is a bit high for the fade and unless he has documentation most likely not HUO. I love most Stern Pros, but at $2000 or so JM is a great value.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 22.50
$ 37.50
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 29.00
Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider itsonlypinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-this-a-2600-jm?tu=itsonlypinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.