Topic Stats

• 72 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by EEE
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

124903.jpg
145230.jpeg
jm-damaged.jpg
JM3.jpg
JM1.jpg
JM2.jpg
JM4.jpg
JM2.jpg
JM3.jpg
JM1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LordCrom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

With the following photos and quotes to work with, what would you place the value of this JM at? On a side note, if you had a choice to pick up this JM now or a NIB Stern Pro of your choice in a couple of months, which would you choose? Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

JM1.jpgJM2.jpgJM3.jpgJM4.jpg

"JM in outstanding condition. This machine has never been in an arcade, it is home use only. The machine is in amazing condition, everything is working 100% on this machine. The playfield is immaculate, no signs of any wear. The backglass is flawless. The cabinet exterior does have some fade from U.V. exposure, but super clean with barely a flaw."

"Original keys and manuals included"

"This is no doubt one of the cleanest Johnny Mnemonic pinball machines you will ever see"

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

I would at least look at the NIB games to see if you like them better than JM. MET, ST and IM are fine games with good speed like JM. Have you played these? Play them all and see if you like them better than JM. This JM looks nice so take a little $$ off, but it is priced close due to California pricing.

I have played both MET and IM. I enjoy IM quite a bit, it was the new Stern I was considering buying in a couple of months when I got more money together. I have not yet played a JM. I am trying to determine if I should stretch my money and get more machines or get less, less often but be new Stern machines NIB. The wait is very hard.

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from bounoun:

Do I see some damaged plastic art ?

jm-damaged.jpg 5 KB

I do believe your correct. Good eye

Quoted from lpeters82:

Personally, I would prefer two games like JM, T2, FT, BSD, DM, JD, JP, WCS, etc. From personal experience, I would prefer not to have two of the first three (JM, T2, FT) to be my only two machines. I'd take one of those and one from the remainder.

I would like to have any number of those machines. A lot of great pins there. Thanks for your thoughts.

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Is this game documented HUO, or does it have a new coin door on it?

What type of documentation would I be looking for to determine HUO?

#53 5 years ago

*updated information*

When I sent a text to go and look at the pin tomorrow, I was sent the following text.

"JM might need a few adjustments, I'll do a bit of tuning tomorrow morning. It hasn't been used much lately"

Thoughts? Concerns? Should this change anything in the negotiation? Should I be looking for anything?

This pin has now been listed for 30 days.

#61 5 years ago

*Final update*

Went out and looked at the pin today. He claimed he had a manual, he didn't. He said it was home use only, it wasn't. It was routed overseas. It was set up to accept Yin. There was a small plaque on the side of the back box that sowed it was connected to Taito. The cabinet was faded and there were a couple of scuff marks. The play field looked pretty good and it seemed to play fine. He had it listed for $2600, claimed he had $2800 into it and wouldn't go below $2500. I was unwilling to go above $2100.

He was a pretty sketchy individual. I would have liked to of had it, but I'm alright with my choice to walk away.

#71 5 years ago

According to the seller, someone purchased this JM for $2500.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.50
$ 37.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LordCrom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside