Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 63 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by pinballkim
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_0015.JPG
    IMAG0138.jpg
    There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 10 years ago
    Quoted from GimliilmiG:

I am hoping that people who pay money for a membership wont risk that membership at the hands of immature or unsupervised friends. If they do, well then its "no pinball - ONE YEAR" to quote the soup Nazi from Sienfeld

If this member gets his/her membership revoked due to improper supervison, would he/she be allowed to enter as a guest of another member?

#52 10 years ago

Depends on the situation, some things are much more serious than others. It would just depend on what happened and how was that member involved.

1 week later
    #53 10 years ago

Anyone want to play some pinball!?!!??

We are having a soft opening starting tomorrow noon to 10 pm....I will be there all day playing pins, answering q's and signing up new members. If you have already signed up, I have your access fob and a free "TILT Pinball" t-shirt for you as well. Sunday 4-8pm and for the early part of next week 4-10pm. I think Friday will be our grand opening. The doors will be unlocked, so both members and non-members are welcome to come in and play. Come check us out!

2 months later
    #54 10 years ago

Hey im in town for one weekend is it possible to play without a membership?

#55 10 years ago
    Quoted from housty1820:

Hey im in town for one weekend is it possible to play without a membership

He hasn't logged on in quite a few weeks. Maybe there is number on the website you can call?

#56 10 years ago
    Quoted from housty1820:

Hey im in town for one weekend is it possible to play without a membership?

Only if he has opened up the place for non-members (meaning he is sitting there). Check his facebook page and he posts when open play occurs. Otherwise you can always find a member to go with (though they are of course responsible for any non members that come with). If you are interested in getting the membership, I'm sure a quick contact to the numbers on his web page/facebook account will get him to meet you there at the very least.

Note: I haven't been able to access the website for a week or so, but the facebook page(s) work, even if you're not a facebook member you can view most of it -- note he's in the process of changing the name from Tilt pinball fargo to Fargo pinball for some reason?

#57 10 years ago

Looks like he just posted to the (new) facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fargo-Pinball/

--> We are "OPEN TO THE PUBLIC" from 4-10 pm Friday and Saturday. (Apr 11/12)

#58 10 years ago

Looking forward to check it out!

#59 10 years ago

How far a walk is it to JL Beers? Need me a humpty burger!

#60 10 years ago

Just walk down Broadway and hang a left. Guessing six blocks.

1 month later
    7 months later
    #62 9 years ago

Huge shout out to GimliilmiG for his work and dedication to Fargo Pinball.

If you find yourself in downtown Fargo, be sure to peak in the window...........and then join

#63 9 years ago

Big ups to Scott! He has done what I didn't believe possible, pinball in Fargo, downtown non the less! I stop by often and try to do my part to keep the doors open.

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-there-pinball-to-be-found-in-fargo/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.