(Topic ID: 228897)

Is There Anyone Streaming/Recording EM Gameplay/Repairs?

By JAG94

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by TreyBo69
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

I understand there are many people who know how to work on EM machines, and own some machines that play extremely well. I am looking for a Twitch stream, or Youtube page for whoever is providing this content. I am aware of Pinball Ninja, but I would consider this information to be obscure because it is not advertised or available to the public for free. I have seen some people posting content of them playing newer machines, but very little of machines pre-1978. I could not find an organized thread, so please feel free to post links here. Regardless of the responses to this, I will begin streaming EM gameplay, repairs, and shop jobs on Twitch.

Jack
    IG: @jackgrenukpinball

#2 1 year ago

Bump.

#3 1 year ago

I don’t only stream EMs, but I have 4 at home that I would like to stream on my weekly streams for sdtmpinball in the comings weeks/months.

I will be busy with Pincinnati the next few weeks but i should be back at it every Tuesday in December.

Be on the lookout for streams of Jungle Queen, Dipsy Doodle, Grand Prix, and Odds and Evens.

#4 1 year ago

Look at Pinball Mayhem on Youtube. There is some content there and Jeremy may even take requests.

#5 1 year ago

I've gotten into restoring EMs and have thought about taking photos/videos while I do it. But it seems like too much work for a hobby where I sip on beer, clean some stuff, makes some sparks, curse, and study a schematic. Outside of fixing particular unique mechanisms, fixing EMs is extremely repetitive. It's mostly just cleaning and making minor switch adjustments that would be difficult to film. I have no idea how interesting that would be to watch.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 315.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    liorillusion
    £ 45.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 10.50
    Playfield - Protection
    The MOD Couple
    $ 89.99
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 49.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 12.99
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bent Mods
    $ 14.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside