(Topic ID: 63018)

Is there anyone here on KLOV that would be willing to give me a recommendation?

By Squeakman

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Anth
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sosage.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 10 years ago

A captcha only stumps bots. I don't claim to know specifics, but my impression is that there are human beings that klov would rather not allow to keep creating accounts, resetting routers to refresh ip and being generally allowed back in.

#18 10 years ago

If the vid side comes off anal about cabs being original, you have to imagine a world where pinball machines are 100x more conversion friendly than they are and every non-hardcore wants to get their hands on a machine just to turn every table, including triple A titles, into visual pinmame cabs.

When someone posts a thread about looking at a High Speed, it's automatically assumed that they are looking at a High Speed that has always been and will be High Speed. Same thread but it's a Pac-Man...who the hell knows what monstrosity that person could be looking at.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sosage.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-there-anyone-here-on-klov-that-would-be-willing-to-give-me-a-recommendation?tu=sosage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.