(Topic ID: 275579)

Is there any real innovation left in pinball ?

By pookycade

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 318 posts
  • 95 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Zitt
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Is pinball still innovative ”

• Hell yes, you just aren’t paying attention to all the new things going on 105 votes
      70%
    • Meh, not really, but still luv me some TMNT 45 votes
      30%

(150 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hqdefault (1)_LI (resized).jpg
    936646E4-9EB2-42C3-AABB-1D8A8ED70F2C (resized).png
    i_got_yer_innovation (resized).jpg

There are 318 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.
    #151 3 years ago
    Quoted from solarvalue:

Oh, believe me, it's a very live horse that is developing and growing. People are developing new games right now on the P3 using Internet connectivity in different ways. In bingopodcast's new game Ranger in the Ruins, "when you lose a game, if your P3 is connected to the Internet, some 'ghost' data will be written, which can then allow you to appear within another's game". Internet connectivity brings a whole host of new interactive gameplay options and they are not all about competing. Players on different machines could work together, for example, in an online co-op game. It would be a little close-minded to dismiss all the fun and interesting possibilities because you are worried that someone is going to cheat against you in an online tournament.

Ahem, yawn. Was playing rfm online for scores a decade ago. As for your data being written to anothers, the gaming industry is well ahead of you.

You say closed minded. I look at is it has already been done. It ignores why I play pinball in the first place. They don't have to cheat. Their game simply doesn't play the same. If you are new enough not to grasp that concept then stop talking about things you don't understand.

#152 3 years ago

#153 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dent00:

I guess I am not sure why modern pinball machines don't have wifi capability. Modern juke boxes already that. If you made a high score, it could post to a common location somewhere, assuming you wanted to do that. Operators could monitor games remotely to see if there are any errors and give refunds without being near the machine. All these selfie leagues would not be required. It could also lead to discussions on strategy on machines with deep rule sets and such while you are still playing a game. I know machines at major tournament have the scorebit device that relays back play data, but why not a similar type connection for new machines, already built in? Perhaps you could play against another person, at another location, on an identical machine, without even having to be there. Just a thought. Seems like all the technology with cameras and such already exists on some machines anyway. Perhaps you could enter a tournament against many people simultaneously, without ever leaving your house. Machines like Dialed In, already have a camera, not that I want my selfie taken continuously. Just one more step to connect to wifi continuously. Any updates required to the code could be made automatically, or just by allowing the code update to happen with answering a question like that with "yes". No more memory stick insertion and such.

Another possible advantage of having the machine connected to wifi, assuming it is legal, is that you could login to some account and purchase credits on the machine online, using a code of some type for that particular machine, using a credit card. No more quarters in the slot or dollar bills in the bill acceptor. I think a lot of people would like that better anyway, because they could play without having to put more money in the machine, using their online account and hauling around a heavy pocket full of quarters. There is likely some problem doing this, because I have never seen it done before. The closest thing would be some machines that have a device on the front that reads a card that you purchase at a kiosk. It is conceivable that the machine could even remember you when you return and allow the login on the machine quickly, that links to your online account. A credit card slot on the machine is not out of the question either.

#154 3 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Personally i think there should be some serious discussion amongst manufacturers about making pins MORE simple. Like system 11s.
    Less costs. More simple rules. Easier to purchase.
    Make pins great again!

Like TNA? TNA also featured the very popular Danesi lock. Perhaps not a huge leap of innovation, but I'm sure it'll show up in more games in the future. It is an excellent example of using existing tech in exciting new ways, as opposed to incorporating an entirely new technology into the game.

Spooky also shipped AMH, which was pretty quirky.

#155 3 years ago

I'm still waiting for companies to use RFID embeded pinballs with RFID receivers to do wild stuff.

#156 3 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

I'm still waiting for companies to use RFID embeded pinballs with RFID receivers to do wild stuff.

GPS units in the balls so when one goes missing, it's easier to find.

LTG : )

#157 3 years ago

I'm a relatively new pinhead, but here's my take on P3. I absolutely applaud them for the insane amount of (what I think can reasonably be called) innovation. Swappable playfields, ball tracking, and several other features are amazing, and I hope to see more of that stuff in the future (some innovations they are claiming actually have been done before, but regardless, they are doing many things that actually are new). I think a lot of pinheads (myself included) are just skeptical of their system either because it seems to make some compromises compared to traditional machines, or their features just haven't been quite polished yet. From videos I've seen, the ball tracking lags a bit (less than a second, but on the order of hundreds of ms), and fast moving balls aren't tracked at all. If/when P3 perfects that feature, some truly amazing stunts can be pulled. Most of the playfield being a monitor is really cool, but it leaves a lot of the pf feeling empty. I would much rather have the entire pf be swappable (I know this idea has been tried in the past and flopped, but I think that was before the home use market was established). Also, personally, I find it much harder to track the ball when the pf has moving graphics on it, so it kind of impedes gameplay for me. So ultimately, while I don't think their current system is for everybody, it's probably a great system for the majority of players, and they have enormous potential.

That being said, even though I'm only a little over a year into the hobby, I find myself more attracted to the solid-state era games than the flashy modern stuff. LCDs and PFs cluttered with toys feels like a distraction/detraction from the game. The 2 pins I do have, as well as most of my desired games are solid state. TNA is probably my favorite modern game, and it really just feels like a 70's solid state with modern tech and theme.

#158 3 years ago

What about noise reduction? Coils are loud. Would be nice to see some innovation there.

#159 3 years ago

I’d like to own a P3 one day. Would be great to see a licensed theme by them.

#160 3 years ago
    Quoted from adborto:

What about noise reduction? Coils are loud. Would be nice to see some innovation there.

Just speaking personally, the noise of the mechanicals provides me with welcome audible and tactile feedback. I think if they didn't have that sound/feeling, it would almost feel like I was playing a virtual table.

#161 3 years ago
    Quoted from adborto:

Just curious, why would you like a licensed theme? I'm well aware that licensed themes tend to be more popular and sell better than originals, but I feel like asking for a licensed theme is to take a gamble that they'll pick a license that you enjoy. I mean, not everybody is into big lebowski, for example, and so won't really understand the references, the motif, etc. But everybody can get into destroying castles, or nuclear reactors, or martians. It just seems like original themes have a much wider appeal, albeit, less of a targeted audience. Granted, when I think of designing my own pin, my thoughts *always* revolve around some licensed theme. Perhaps I'm just unimaginative.

#162 3 years ago
    Quoted from adborto:

What licensed theme would you like to see P3 do that you’d pay 10k for?

#163 3 years ago

I think major league sports would make good licenses for P3. Imagine NFL where you can pick your favorite team as main theme then even go head to head with opposing rival teams. My machine would be locked on Buffalo Bills and would love somebody from NY Giants for a rematch.

#164 3 years ago
    Quoted from ThisNotes4U:

I think major league sports would make good licenses for P3. Imagine NFL where you can pick your favorite team as main theme then even go head to head with opposing rival teams. My machine would be locked on Buffalo Bills and would love somebody from NY Giants for a rematch.

Any franchise that can harvest real-time data has potential.
    Fantasy Football is apparently a big thing. It might be a nice flourish to have a game that incorporates those kinds of daily updates.

#165 3 years ago
    Quoted from ThisNotes4U:

This would put Multimorphic out of business. Sports games are always flops.

#166 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Sports games are always flops.

When it comes to pins, maybe. When it comes to video games, they are what keeps EA in business (Madden NFL, previously Tiger Woods PGA Golf, etc.)

Personally, I have mixed opinions on the Multimorphic pins. First, I absolutely applaud their innovation and contribution to the pinball world. Their digital and mechanical elements are supremely creative and well executed. I've played dozens of games on their pins at TPF over the last few years, and as much as I want to love them, I just don't. Not exactly sure what it is, but I think it comes down to pseudo video game / virtual pinball experience. The mix of a 3D world interacting with a predominately 2D one just doesn't capture what I'm wanting to experience. I guess I just like the mechanical elements of a standard pin too much.

Now, if you were to produce a standard pin, with all the components and toys but also integrate an interactive digital playfield instead of painted artwork, I think I'd probably be all-in. Who knows, might be possible in the near future given the development of OLED technology.

#167 3 years ago

I wish for more in games like JJP has been doing, wish Stern would add more as well even if it cost x more. Or it would be nice to see some features in older games brought back in the new games made. Subways, magnets, diverters on ramps to make multiple shots out of ramps, etc.

#168 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

When it comes to pins, maybe. When it comes to video games, they are what keeps EA in business (Madden NFL, previously Tiger Woods PGA Golf, etc.)

Clearly I’m talking about pins lol

Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Now, if you were to produce a standard pin, with all the components and toys but also integrate an interactive digital playfield instead of painted artwork, I think I'd probably be all-in. Who knows, might be possible in the near future given the development of OLED technology.

You’ve literally described P3. It’s literally an interactive playfield with all the components and toys.

#169 3 years ago

Smoke , fire , laser beams & electric shock if you tilt.

#170 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I'd guess about $3k for existing P3 owners for a reasonably priced theme.

- Gerry
    https://www.multimorphic.com

#171 3 years ago

Barrier to entry to P3 is just too much for me and I think a lot of others. Once you’re in it’s awesome that additional games are only 3k.

#172 3 years ago

I still think there’s tons of innovation with custom size lcd screens ie whole apron could be lcd and using semi transparent lcd over the whole glass (like you see on some drinks cabinets) just need the price to drop and technology to advance a bit (it will) then hopefully we will see stuff like this in the future as it will keep a pinball looking like a pinball but add some quite cool visual features.

#173 3 years ago

To answer the question, put revenge from Mars next to sterns ghostbusters and I bet most people will say the pin2000 machine is newer and not 20 years older.
    So from JJP and stern and others pinball is basically the same as it was in the 90s but with and lcd screen. Actually i still think the 90s pins are more innovative than the newer pins.

#174 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

You’ve literally described P3. It’s literally an interactive playfield with all the components and toys.

Yeah i was a bit confused by this too.

I have found that there are a lot of people with opinions about "innovations" in pinball who have never really dealt with the actual game in question! (not talking about Tantrum; he's way ahead of the game - just check out his Pinsound thread!) But I think we are still in the midst of a period where people are wary about the new companies/ideas coming out. We had the Zidware and Heighway and DP debacles. But we also had AP start up, Multimorphic roar to the starting line with Heist this year (not to mention years of other innovations), and CGC rumored to be doing their own new title(s). All good news, but it's to be expected that there's a little hesitation given that we had almost 20 years of NO innovation whatsoever.

#175 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Barrier to entry to P3 is just too much for me and I think a lot of others. Once you’re in it’s awesome that additional games are only 3k.

Buy one Stern LE or basically any JJP game and you're pretty much there already!

#176 3 years ago
    Quoted from russdx:

I still think there’s tons of innovation with custom size lcd screens ie whole apron could be lcd and using semi transparent lcd over the whole glass (like you see on some drinks cabinets) just need the price to drop and technology to advance a bit (it will) then hopefully we will see stuff like this in the future as it will keep a pinball looking like a pinball but add some quite cool visual features.

Really cool idea! I speculated that this might be a possibility when Deeproot was carrying on about how they were going to blow up the world, their innovations were going to be so awesome. I really do think a transparent LCD as glass over the *back* of the playfield (think the back 1/3 like where Multimorphic has the physical playfield) would be a great addition. You could mask where the ball is, have it come out unexpected places just by blocking the player's view (sort of a reverse Tommy?), and further the story by building new images in that area. Or What about a breakout style mini-game?

#177 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Buy one Stern LE or basically any JJP game and you're pretty much there already!

Sure. But you didn’t mention all the spooky games, AP games, and stern pros. Way cheaper if you want NIB.

#178 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Really cool idea! I speculated that this might be a possibility when Deeproot was carrying on about how they were going to blow up the world, their innovations were going to be so awesome. I really do think a transparent LCD as glass over the *back* of the playfield (think the back 1/3 like where Multimorphic has the physical playfield) would be a great addition. You could mask where the ball is, have it come out unexpected places just by blocking the player's view (sort of a reverse Tommy?), and further the story by building new images in that area. Or What about a breakout style mini-game?

Yeah I thinking like pinball 2000 but whole pf or like those little 3D animations zen add to there tables, could be pretty cool.

#179 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sure. But you didn’t mention all the spooky games, AP games, and stern pros. Way cheaper if you want NIB.

Good point! But I was trying to compare the more expensive games on purpose

#180 3 years ago

Very little where it matters. On the playfield.

I’m an old school pinball player.

I give zero fucks about internet connectivity.

Give me magic on the playfield where it counts.

#181 3 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Very little where it matters. On the playfield.
    I’m an old school pinball player.
    I give zero fucks about internet connectivity.
    Give me magic on the playfield where it counts.

If you are an "old school pinball player" why are you holding out for magical innovations on a decidedly unmagical game?

Maybe it's time to play some Halo.

#182 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If you are an "old school pinball player" why are you holding out for magical innovations on a decidedly unmagical game?
    Maybe it's time to play some Halo.

Nope. I will just continue for find great classic games to play and enjoy them.

I’m picking up a new one next week.

#183 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

For sure... and we are big supporters of both Spooky and AP. They both use the best control system in the biz.

On topic... for those price points, you're unlikely to see a lot of innovation. It's expensive enough to develop a traditional pinball machine and sell relatively low quantities (500-1000 machines is tiny volume in most industries and won't get you huge price breaks in your supply chain). The P3 is more expensive than your typical PRO models because it has a lot more in it... a long list of new features and support for our modular game kits. Without the platform infrastructure, we couldn't offer $2500 games, like Heist and Cosmic Cart Racing, which put a P3 with 2 games on par with PRO model games. A P3 with 3+ games is the least expensive price point in the industry, even with all of its features, but I agree it looks high when you discount the feature list and compare it only to a single non-LE game from somebody else.

As others have said in this thread, there's a ton of risk in innovating, and it's unclear if new ideas will ever earn back the money spent in R&D. That's why the incumbents in most industries don't innovate much. It's usually new companies that are incentivized to take the risk. The incumbents will usually watch what happens and later decide if they want to come up with similar features or purchase them from others.

- Gerry

#184 3 years ago

I still had another theme/license idea for p3.

#185 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Which unless you are short on pin space but not on storage is a good thing?

For 3k I don't want to swap and store playfields. 3k buys me a solid game. Same goes for pinball 2k and highway had they ever gotten it right

#186 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Clearly I’m talking about pins lol

Actually, no. The bottom 3/4 of the playfield is void of any mechanical elements, targets (except on the far sides), ball mechs, side ramps, alternate ball paths, etc. due to the screen. Playing one is an entirely different experience than a traditional pin. Not bad, just different. In the 30-40 games I’ve played at multiple TPF events, it’s just not for me. If I had a larger collection, I might want one for the novelty, however, since I am impressed with the engineering.

Like any pin, however, I encourage everyone to play the P3s if you ever get a chance. I know that some really enjoy how the unique marriage of real pinball and a video game is executed. Just not moving enough for me to want to own one.

#187 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

marriage of real pinball and a video game is executed

Nothing like a video game... not sure how you came to that conclusion.
    So; it has a video screen - that doesn't make it a videogame any more than a slot machine with a video monitor makes it that machine video game.
    The difference is that the ball rolls on a large monitor as apposed to a piece of wood on the lower 2/3rds of the Playfield.
    Any fan of the "fan layout" should feel right at home on a P3.

Seriously; a 3rd party just needs to design a fan layout game; reverse print the PF gfx on a piece on lexan with a unique fan layout upper module ... do it as a license - and 90% of the people would never figure out "it's different".

#188 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

So; it has a video screen - that doesn't make it a videogame any more than a slot machine with a video monitor makes it that machine video game.

You picked a bad example because those are called "video slots".

#189 3 years ago

I'm just a hobbyist but passionate about it since a kid in the 60's. I watched popularity come and go but when I saw Pinball2000, I knew we were back baby!!!!

#190 3 years ago

When we saw Pin2K we knew pinball was over.

#191 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

When we saw Pin2K we knew pinball was over.

LOL ...but hey, I still love my RFM, so

#192 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

LOL ...but hey, I still love my RFM, so

Sure RFM makes a lot more sense now than it did then. RFM at least had positive things going for it...Then Ep1 came out with a thud.
    Sad times.

#193 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Nothing like a video game... not sure how you came to that conclusion.

This doesn't remind you of a video game you've maybe seen before (if you turn off the volume you can't hear him call it "...like Asteroids with pinball.")?

Again, I think the main issue why I just don't enjoy playing these as much as I wish is that the lower two-thirds of the playfield is barren of any physical/mechanical elements apart from the flippers & slings. I'm also just not a fan of the wall of popups that separate the screen part of the playfield from the mechanical part. Again, I've played these pins a few dozen times over the last 3-4 years at TPF, and they always seem to draw a crowd, but they just don't do it for me me.

The Metamorphic pins are full of innovation, but I'm just not sure they will have the same following/popularity that standard pinball has (pure speculation on my part as I have no idea what their unit sales are. However, I wish them nothing but success because any innovation that sustains the hobby is a good thing, IMO.

#194 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

This doesn't remind you of a video game you've maybe seen before (if you turn off the volume you can't hear him call it "...like Asteroids with pinball.")?

Again, I think the main issue why I just don't enjoy playing these as much as I wish is that the lower two-thirds of the playfield is barren of any physical/mechanical elements apart from the flippers & slings. I'm also just not a fan of the wall of popups that separate the screen part of the playfield from the mechanical part. Again, I've played these pins a few dozen times over the last 3-4 years at TPF, and they always seem to draw a crowd, but they just don't do it for me me.
    The Metamorphic pins are full of innovation, but I'm just not sure they will have the same following/popularity that standard pinball has (pure speculation on my part as I have no idea what their unit sales are. However, I wish them nothing but success because any innovation that sustains the hobby is a good thing, IMO.

Ok come on - that's a little bit unfair, since the mini-games such as the one in your linked video are *supposed* to be like an arcade game. The full games have elements of this, but they are traditional pinball in terms of the modes, gameplay, shots, storyline, etc.

#195 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Yep I think it’s fine that some people aren’t into P3, some are.

The lower 2/3 though, beyond the point that a number of ‘Standard’ games Don’t have elements in the lower 2/3 either and are tons of fun, I’m still looking towards more floating mechs that could/will be implemented in that area. The crane extending into that space is awesome.

#196 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

Yep I think it’s fine that some people aren’t into P3, some are.
    The lower 2/3 though, beyond the point that a number of ‘Standard’ games Don’t have elements in the lower 2/3 either and are tons of fun, I’m still looking towards more floating mechs that could/will be implemented in that area. The crane extending into that space is awesome.

I’d love to see some different ramp wireforms someday too. And maybe some MM trolls! (Just kidding)

The crane idea could be extended to a moving ramp too - with a small wheel underneath to help support and roll around, you could have a moveable ramp add-on that could rotate and work for multiple games.

#197 3 years ago

Controlling a video game with pinballs and flippers is pretty innovative, no? ROCs has turned many video-game-playing kids of pinheads into at least part time pinball players. I'd call that a win. Barnyard does a similar thing for younger kids.

At the same time, most P3 games have more physical elements than most other modern NIB machines, and cool physical mechs that interact with the ball are a big focus during our game design:

I'm a pinball player. That's what I love. That's why we spent so much time and money making sure the physical mechs worked well, even when floating over a video screen. Heck we've been doing this for 8 years now, and there are a lot fewer people dumping on our efforts. Many who used to do so have even turned into customers. Everything about the P3 is better today than it was 8 or 6 or even 3 or 4 years ago, and it already implements many of the feature requests floated in this thread, and we're working on more. Further, every new game or feature we come out with is available to all existing P3 owners; that's pretty innovative too. We reward customers for owning the machine, whereas every other pinball manufacturers, when push comes to shove, would prefer you sell your machines and buy their newest ones.

If the P3 doesn't interest you today, no worries. If you change your mind later, you'll still be able to enjoy every game and feature in the catalog.

- Gerry

#198 3 years ago

:applause:Gerry nailed it. Funny how a thread with innovations in the title ends up being mostly about P3. keep it up!

#199 3 years ago
    Quoted from gstellenberg:

The misconception that the P3 is "largely software based" is perhaps the most difficult one to break. The software capabilities continue to expand, but the machine is packed full of physical features, just like the one you suggested. It has 8 playfield VUKs built-in and ready for use under each playfield, and every ball that goes into any hole can be diverted to any one of the VUKs. How the game software makes use of that is up to the developer, but games like LL-EE and Heist route balls to unexpected places fairly often (and oftentimes instantaneously). Heist also has diverters on pretty much every one of the 7 flowing shot paths to change the game flow depending on the mode.

I felt that way too - so I started a company to do something different. If you're a fan of traditional pinball with really cool interactive toys, check out Heist, Lexy Lightspeed - Escape from Earth, and Cosmic Cart Racing 2.0. If you or your friends prefer something outside the box, check out the arcade and internet gameplay options in Cosmic Cart Racing, with racing heats and online head-to-head racing, or Cannon Lagoon. If you like pitch and bats, try out Grand Slam Rally. If you want to get your young children into pinball, try out Barnyard. If your teenagers gravitate to video games, show them ROCs. All together, we're up to 4 playfield modules and 10 game apps, and more are in development!

- Gerry

I wanted to extend a huge thank you for such an excellent well thought out and most importantly "neutral" stance that you took. Actually before I made the first post I had "literally" watched a video on Heist. IMHO that is to date the best game you've made congrats! While I did previously mention your company, the "innovation" comment was aimed more towards the traditional pinball. I mean absolutely no disrespect with the following. The scrolling video and popups would challenge me and not in a good way. Same way I don't add a pinduino system. The additional bling bling is a serious distraction for me and stresses me out so a purchase isn't likely for me UNLESS you landed my dream theme which is Harry Potter. My daughter would make me buy it lol. Thank you again Gerry I wish you and your pin family great success!

Quoted from chuckwurt:

HARRY POTTER! I'd literally pay $15K if it was actually super dynamic and had more than one bash toy.

#200 3 years ago
    Quoted from gstellenberg:

Controlling a video game with pinballs and flippers is pretty innovative, no? ROCs has turned many video-game-playing kids of pinheads into at least part time pinball players. I'd call that a win. Barnyard does a similar thing for younger kids.
    At the same time, most P3 games have more physical elements than most other modern NIB machines, and cool physical mechs that interact with the ball are a big focus during our game design:

I'm a pinball player. That's what I love. That's why we spent so much time and money making sure the physical mechs worked well, even when floating over a video screen. Heck we've been doing this for 8 years now, and there are a lot fewer people dumping on our efforts. Many who used to do so have even turned into customers. Everything about the P3 is better today than it was 8 or 6 or even 3 or 4 years ago, and it already implements many of the feature requests floated in this thread, and we're working on more. Further, every new game or feature we come out with is available to all existing P3 owners; that's pretty innovative too. We reward customers for owning the machine, whereas every other pinball manufacturers, when push comes to shove, would prefer you sell your machines and buy their newest ones.
    If the P3 doesn't interest you today, no worries. If you change your mind later, you'll still be able to enjoy every game and feature in the catalog.
    - Gerry

Seriously that's something to be PROUD of! Cock - a doodle - doo a little louder you deserve it!

There are 318 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-there-any-real-innovation-left-in-pinball-/page/4?hl=pinlink and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.