(Topic ID: 137132)

Is there an insert, light or feature you have never gotten?

By Kerry_Richard

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Tanooki
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

I've owned Bad Cats for years... I have never got the cat's right eye 7X bonus.

#2 8 years ago

I've gotten the backstage pass insert lit on GnR, just no clue what it means

#3 8 years ago

4-Winds on POTC

probably any Wizard mode, but Potc is my longest owned game.

#4 8 years ago

Still no clue what I am doing on most games.....I just flail away for Fun!

So likely, uhhh, every game!

#5 8 years ago

Valinor!!

Edit: End of the line also

#6 8 years ago

Colossal Bonus on KISS
    Instant Lock on POTO
    Question mark insert near the vari-target on RBION
    Klendathu planet on SST
    Shoot the Moon insert on A13

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

I've gotten the backstage pass insert lit on GnR, just no clue what it means

I have that game too... I have no idea what it means either!

#8 8 years ago

I have only lit Special on my Black Knight a few rimes

#9 8 years ago

There's no insert for it, but Triple Super Jackpot is the one feature I've still never got on The Shadow.

#10 8 years ago

MONSTER BUCK on BBH and it really pisses me off as it is really hard to achieve, only down it with the glass off

#11 8 years ago

I can sometimes make it to Four Winds on POTC and usually fail before completing the North Wind. I've reached South Wind two or three times, but never any farther. I'm still working out my strategy.

#12 8 years ago

The three way combo on Whirlwind. I've heard the game makes the best sound ever, but I've never heard it.

#13 8 years ago

How the hell do you lite the special on T2......(and/or RK for that matter)..................Joey

#15 8 years ago

Wizard Bonus on Wheel of Fortune

#16 8 years ago

Valinor, and even There and Back Again. I don't own LOTR, but still get to play it fairly often at an arcade nearby. I've also never completed Destroy the Ring, though I've reached it plenty of times.

#17 8 years ago

On every one of my pins:
    3X on BSD
    Attack Mars on RFM
    Final Battle on TS
    Super Hero on SM

They are all hard but far from impossible. I need to learn how to play better!

#18 8 years ago

I've yet to come across the bally service kit pair of plastics for Gold Ball (as well as that center target array too.)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-there-an-insert-light-or-feature-you-have-never-gotten and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.