Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 days ago by spyderken
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 13 days ago

Just bought a new Jurassic Park pro and was curious if it had an attract mode (music voice) like my Munsters does I think the Munsters plays every hour along with the topper announcing the time on the hour. Also what is speech attenuation and music attenuation they are both set at 0 from factory.

#2 13 days ago

Might want to post this in the Owner’s thread

#3 13 days ago
Quoted from spyderken:

Just bought a new Jurassic Park pro and was curious if it had an attract mode (music voice) like my Munsters does I think the Munsters plays every hour along with the topper announcing the time on the hour. Also what is speech attenuation and music attenuation they are both set at 0 from factory.

Attenuation is individual volume control for speech sound and music. Negative numbers and that will make that sound louder. Positive will make that sound quieter.

#4 12 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Attenuation is individual volume control for speech sound and music. Negative numbers and that will make that sound louder. Positive will make that sound quieter.

specifically when music is playing, if I'm not mistaken

#5 12 days ago

Ok got it on the attenuation thanks for the reply I also found it has a mode for music to play after being idle for a while it plays the theme from the movie.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Machine - For Sale
Chambersburg, PA
$ 69.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside