(Topic ID: 254604)

Is there always this many used pins for sale?

By cory79

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Pinmeister
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blake.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Only problem with that is now they are at $1000 or more higher than just six months ago.

TWO HUGE THUMBS UP FOR THIS POST!!!

F me people are crazy with pricing right now.

Or I guess I should say people are crazy for buying at these prices.

I'll say it again, "Try and sell me your $3500 Demo Man"............as I fall out of my chair laughing!

Thanks
    Blake

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

are people really buying them? I just laugh at the prices and laugh again 4 months later when they are still for sale. Guys now are buying at $3500 and paying $400 shipping and then putting $500 in mods and then try to sell at $5000. Sorry, does not work that way.

I'm sure they are not selling as fast or for as much as some would hope. Lots of dreamers out there.

Thanks
    Blake

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I see a mix. Some sellers still pricing fair. They are the only ones worth dealing with. Others smoking crack and/or fishing for dumb newbs who don't know better.
    Always annoying when a dumb newb overpays for a particulr pin and then a bunch of owners instantly think theirs is worth that much as well.
    And then there's the scumbag price pumpers who all start shilling for the same turd pin, trying to artificially inflate the value, which astonishlingly seems to work every time on this site. I can smell the bullshit a mile away, but apparently many cannot.

Yes you are completely right, and of course I am poking fun to a certain extent. Lots of folks to do business with here and elsewhere. I also find that if you are a contributing part of the community and are here to do more then shop, then better deals will find there way to you.

Thanks
    Blake

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blake.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-there-always-this-many-used-pins-for-sale?tu=blake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.