(Topic ID: 265393)

Is there a way to make haunted house free play?

By rtotans

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Darkwing
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

I was wondering, is there a way to make haunted house free play? There’s a circuit board that has a bunch of white switches on it I’m guessing that has to be a way to do it. Does anybody know? Thank you and stay safe

#2 1 year ago

Lower the credit award for replay to a very very low high score, it’ll always leave a credit ?

#3 1 year ago

i set mine to 10,000 points

#4 1 year ago

If it’s like Black Hole there is a jumper wire you can solder in on the diode board. Not sure if the setup is the same though.

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball_Gizzard:

If it’s like Black Hole there is a jumper wire you can solder in on the diode board. Not sure if the setup is the same though.

Yes this works perfectly for haunted house. The info is on Pinwiki on how to do it.

#6 1 year ago
#7 1 year ago

Thanks guys, I will try.

#8 1 year ago

I have an older Gottlieb where there is a credit switch mounted just behind the coin eject button, so you push it and it gets a credit. That might work for you too.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside