Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by rai
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

hump-day-funny-picture-divorce-got-half-the-car (resized).jpg
fuse (resized).JPG
line fuse (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider presqueisle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 2 years ago
Quoted from Dooskie:

you've either been through this yourself or you are a divorce lawyer.

Did your ex get the King Kong? I see it on your previously owned now. ???

#43 2 years ago
Quoted from Dooskie:

You sure seem to be interested in my marital status, so I can only presume you are interested. Sorry to break your heart, but I am spoken for, and happily so. You also seem to be infatuated with my pinball machines and my personal life. It borders on creepy and gives off the feeling of being stalked.
I lived an hour north of Green Bay for 9+ years, and found most Wisconsonites to be nice folks, and on Sunday's in the fall they can either be found at Lambeau Field or in front of their tv set watching the Packer's. They play at 4:25 this afternoon against the Colts. Maybe you might consider grabbing a PBR, a plate of cheddar and some crackers, and sit down to watch the game. You'll be a lot happier person.

The guy who makes stuff up to 'fit in' or whatever, is a happy guy. Ok, as you were. The fact that you stalk others around here is documented. Nice try goofball.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
$ 11,500.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 11,500.00
$ 16.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider presqueisle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside