(Topic ID: 298164)

Is there a market for completely restored Gottliebs such as 300.

By wolfy

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Are there collectors on here that buy completely restored Gottlieb EM machines.I have a 1975 300 that has been restored to like new . About what do they go for?

#2 2 years ago
    Quoted from wolfy:

Are there collectors on here that buy completely restored Gottlieb EM machines.I have a 1975 300 that has been restored to like new . About what do they go for?

Just my thoughts .... there's always a market but when you get into a restored EM that market shrinks. A lot of times a restored EM, the person restoring it has more money into parts and time then the machine is worth to most. With that said, you see people sending EMs to HEP to restore so (again) there's always a market for it, just smaller one!

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

there's always a market but

Agreed. There is a buyer for every machine but often they are worth way less than you think.
    Also - define exactly what you mean by completely restored? New backglass, cabinet, and playfield? All mechs gone through and working 100%?
    Today's market you could probably sell it within an hour at $500 (assuming 100% working), maybe get $1000 if you wait for weeks.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-there-a-market-for-completely-restored-gottliebs-such-as-300 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.