bowling pins (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 6.27.04 AM (resized).png
Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 6.27.20 AM (resized).png
310491639_487559906602492_3806860588273051893_n (resized).jpg
IMG_4183 (resized).jpg
Photo-4 (resized).png
31-1977-24 (resized).JPG
IMG_4128 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider turboderf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 11 years ago

Turbos in the house ... i'm a flintstones nut i love this game i have added the dino led strip looks awesome. i put leds in the buildings, leds in the inserts,also put a small strip in the left corner on top of the machine its dark over there , put on some orange flippers Flintstone_Car.jpgFlintstone_Car.jpg Flintstone_Topper_1.pngFlintstone_Topper_1.png

#15 11 years ago

I found the artwork, hired and directed a graphic artist to make this translite for me. There has been some confusion in the pinball world afterward as he decided to market them on his own. I do not sell them so please do not ask.
That said, see if you can find Betty and Wilma.
Kim

heres one in the dark

Flintstone.jpg1.jpgFlintstone.jpg1.jpg

#17 11 years ago

the dino mod from ebay if you order one from him get him to make the small strip for the dark left corner its a nice mod very easy to add on

Dino_Mod.jpgDino_Mod.jpg

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from SpOoKyRiDeS:

The "dino" led strip is from Europe. Guy did a fantastic job with it. Don't have his info handy but will post his website here tomorrow for the others. I've got the "G" rating alt translite and will post that soon as well. But... the " Dino" LEDs rock! Much respect for that twist!~SoOoKy

very cool guy

ebay.com link: Flintstones Pinball Dinosaur light mod

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Just ordered a dino mod and 2 TAF mods for mom's machines for Mother's Day. Woo hoo!

Email him and get the small mod strip added to the dino mod for the left corner on top of the machine you will happy that you did

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

I have had my FS for about 5 months and it is a hit at my house. A very fun fast pin. I added a spot light with a led super bright white bulb at the Fred's Choice "A" plastic pointing toward the Bowl-a-Rama sign that brightens up the upper left of the game. It is a must because this area is so dark. I put LED Supers in all inserts and GI'S to also help brighten the whole game. The back box is filled with cool white frosted LED's.The cartoon translite(clean version) is a must as well as the cartoon decal on the playfield in front of the flippers. They can both be bought on e-bay. If there is not one for sale now go to sold items and send the guy a message if you want to buy them. $89-translite and $18 playfield decal. Also painted the legs gold to match the gold on the cabinet. I used Rust-oleum Hammered gold color and it looks great and matches what the original legs looked like. This machine is truly underrated but won't be for long.

I cant seem to be able to find the flintstones FP decal what does it look like

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Nice.
I can totally do that with confidence!

unplug the game before you solder anything but easy to do and looks great

#49 11 years ago

My phone is blowing up with texts of delivery pics.

Good thing you dont have snow over there lets MEET THE FLINTSTONES have a

yabba dabba doo time

The-Flintstones.jpgThe-Flintstones.jpg

#66 11 years ago

Its X-mas in April for OgeistO

bob_3.pngbob_3.png bob_6.pngbob_6.png bob_7.pngbob_7.png

#69 11 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

LOL, I'm a little disappointed with one side of the cab, it has a bunch of holes in it like a sign was screwed to it, but all in all it's nice. Started up with no errors, couple of cracked plastics, and rusty balls but no big deal. I ordered the ball launch button, granite plastic and bowling pin targets and decals. YABBA DABBA DOO!!!!!

I haven't heard a peep from you tonight you must playin ?

#72 11 years ago

I like this translite better then the XXX ones

http://www.ministryofpinball.com/the-flintstones-alternate-translite.html

flintstones_alternate.jpgflintstones_alternate.jpg

#74 11 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

My Flintstones has a broken "Fred's choice A" plastic. Anyone know where I can find one?

Mad Amusement had some about a week ago because i order a set

http://mad-amusements.com/product.php?id_product=557

#79 11 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

Hey Spooky, those sound cool, if you make some I'll take two sets. One for me and a set for my buddy Turbo. I'll be more than happy to send some $ your way.
Bob

Wow its great when you have a buddy looking out for ya thanks guys

#84 11 years ago

This is what OgeistO did this weekend lite mod joes diner & bowling alley in blue ... i guess i'm going have to do it also Bobs_Light_Mod.pngBobs_Light_Mod.png

#86 11 years ago
Quoted from alchy999:

I have 2 of the metal tabs missing that have the bowls on them in Bowl-o-Rama anyone know how to home build them or where I can get a set?

Start Here good luck

http://mad-amusements.com/product.php?id_product=1496

#103 11 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

When someone has a minute, can you check your Flintstones and tell me where the underside apron lights are mounted. Are they both right next to each other directly under the Flintstones logo?
And are they both 906 flashers?
Thanks all!

1 light is 906 Flasher 12 volt the other is GI 6.5 volt . what i did was i added 2 more lights to the GI an put them around under the apron to brighten it up some. remember alway turn off the game when adding lights

#109 11 years ago

Anyone looking for a Flintstones Car its CL in Ca somewhere a buddy just sent me this

Flintstone_car.pngFlintstone_car.png

#112 11 years ago

Heres how we roll this was us this past Halloween we won 1 Place at the camp ground & had a blast

Halloween_2012.pngHalloween_2012.png Halloween_2012_2.pngHalloween_2012_2.png Halloween_2012_1.pngHalloween_2012_1.png

1 week later
#140 10 years ago

A friend sent me some pics from John Trudeau of he and other Williams staff touring the Flintstones' movie set while designing the game. Thought you guys might like them.

Flintstone_Ron_1.jpgFlintstone_Ron_1.jpg Flintstone_Ron_2.jpgFlintstone_Ron_2.jpg Flintstone_Ron_3.jpgFlintstone_Ron_3.jpg Flintstone_Ron_4.jpgFlintstone_Ron_4.jpg Flintstone_Ron_5.jpgFlintstone_Ron_5.jpg Flintstone_Ron_6.jpgFlintstone_Ron_6.jpg

1 week later
#158 10 years ago

I added 3 lights under the PF on the left side under the buildings looks great

Light_Mod_Under_Buildings_Left.png_2.pngLight_Mod_Under_Buildings_Left.png_2.png Light_Mod_Under_Buildings_Left.png_1.pngLight_Mod_Under_Buildings_Left.png_1.png

#160 10 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

that ramp area is very dark

not any more

#168 10 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

Where did you get the cartoon translite?

#174 10 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

I have a problem with my right flipper sticking on mine, haven't figured it out yet, I've changed the plunger and link, coil sleeve, coil stop, that usually corrects this. Any ideas?

hows the spring and do you play in the flipper

#178 10 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

the one thing I haven't changed is the bushing I have new ones here

Get Busy

#183 10 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Very cool, thanks Spooky. I will check with my mom tomorrow, but she just put her original decals on so she may not want to change so soon. Wouldnt hurt to have a back-up though.
Does anyone know the proper spot to put the extra light strip that I got with the dino ramp light? My dad got the dino light in, but he isnt sure where the other one to light up the concrete area should be stuck. I am going tomorrow to help her finish up Flintstones and TAF decals, so any advice is appreciated.

i put mine strip under the plastic that holds the glass over top of the machine its dark over there

#188 10 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

I cut the slot in the plastic dino bigger and that fixed the stuck ball problem about 99% of the time

I did the same thing i cut alittle off of the back of dino now my ball dont get stuck any more

#207 10 years ago
Quoted from SpOoKyRiDeS:

Hey y'all, .... might have another run of laminated Fred/Barney drop target decals coming in a few weeks. Fingers crossed. ~Spooky

I would like to order a set if you can spare. they look great

#238 10 years ago

you ask for it .....we dressed as the Flintstones for Halloween this past year we also won first place at the show

Flintstone_4.pngFlintstone_4.png Flintstone_3.pngFlintstone_3.png Flintstone_5.pngFlintstone_5.png

#242 10 years ago
Quoted from SpOoKyRiDeS:

The alttrans light and PF overlay are in fact, shut down for good. Don't ask. Also, my drop target decals aren't for sale, ever. But If I get another batch done soon, I will send them out for FREE! Thanks!~Spooky

Wow thats to bad

#243 10 years ago

for anyone looking for this joes dinner plastic back in stock at Mad Amusement

http://mad-amusements.com/product.php?id_product=867

1 month later
#263 10 years ago

can someone turn the pics ... my neck is killing me trying to check them out

#276 10 years ago

I like it SpOoKy

#285 10 years ago

WoW everything looks great the village looks really kool

#292 10 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

something like this?

that looks like last weeks pizza

#295 10 years ago

try some plastic rocks

plastic_rocks.jpgplastic_rocks.jpg

1 month later
#300 10 years ago

Great Game I love mine Yabba Dabba Doo !!! you will enjoy it

Flintstone_Yabba_Dabba_Doo.jpgFlintstone_Yabba_Dabba_Doo.jpg

#303 10 years ago

No problem im just happy to help out I still have not put mine either no time

#306 10 years ago
Quoted from BarrySanders:

I have a 1994 Flintstones but it looks a bit different than the ones posted by you folks. Can I still be in "the club"?

sure why not welcome Barry

#308 10 years ago

So I am new to the club! I picked up my Flintstones yesterday and I am going all in on this one. I placed a parts order for a handful of things through Mad, Marco and PBL (each had something I needed of course) and I contacted Spooky for the translite/decal info and Turbo for the apron mod. I also bought the happy meal buildings off of eBay. $11 shipped for the complete, unopened set of 5! Super excited about that. There is something to be said about a grown man getting excited that he has happy meal toys in the mail...

it looks something like this

flintstone_apron_1.pngflintstone_apron_1.png

1 month later
#311 10 years ago

been playing around with some junk for the topper

Flintstone_Topper.jpgFlintstone_Topper.jpg

#312 10 years ago

maybe some target decals

Flintstone_Decals.jpgFlintstone_Decals.jpg

1 month later
#322 10 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

I'll tell you right now that the Pins are one PITA. If ever I was going to do it again, I would grind the rivets off that top plate change the pins and replace the rivets with aircraft bolts and teflon nuts

That's what pinbum just did with his

2 months later
#362 10 years ago

prototype Topper what do you think ?

Flintstone Topper 1.jpgFlintstone Topper 1.jpg
#365 10 years ago
Quoted from thewolks:

I think you need to sell me your White Water!!

Maybe If I had a white water this is not mine

2 weeks later
#377 10 years ago
Quoted from SteveTheGeek:

Hi everyone !
Just got my Flintstones machine, so I'm now part of the club !
My machine came with 3 balls instead of 4, it works, but I have a message when going in the menu. Can you tell me what is missing from the gameplay because of the missing ball ?
Thanks!
Steve

Welcome Steve add a 4th ball and have Yabba dabba doo time

Flintstone Yabba Dabba Doo.jpgFlintstone Yabba Dabba Doo.jpg
1 week later
#409 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Yep, just got pricing for the alternate translite. I will hopefully be ordering it in the next couple days. I really need to clean up the drop targets and get new legs.

Which one you going with ?

Get an overlay if you can

Flintstones Alt Translite XXX.jpgFlintstones Alt Translite XXX.jpg flintstones_alternate_translite.jpgflintstones_alternate_translite.jpg Flintstones Alt Overlay.jpgFlintstones Alt Overlay.jpg
#414 10 years ago

heres mine its bright

Dino Mod.jpgDino Mod.jpg
#429 10 years ago
Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

Update those Apron Cards too!
http://pinballcards.blogspot.com/search/label/Flintstones
Then thank Zackster for taking the time to do them.
Murph
Flintstones.jpg 177 KB

I would like to see more of a Cartoon card not with rosie

no more rosie on my fintstones

1 month later
#457 10 years ago

Some Flintstone Fun

5 months later
#503 9 years ago
Quoted from SpOoKyRiDeS:

Congrats!! Great pin with loads of mods! Have fun!~Spooky

Happy Labor to ya Spooky hope all is well up there

Quoted from Blackbeard:

Just set her up and got a high score. Fun pin. Needs a good shop.

image-631.jpg 185 KB

image-919.jpg 200 KB

Great Score , great game mines not going anywhere Enjoy

2 months later
#527 9 years ago

Yabba Dabba Doo enjoy the game

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 37.50
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider turboderf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-there-a-flintstones-owners-club-if-not-lets-start-it-here?tu=turboderf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.