bowling pins (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 6.27.04 AM (resized).png
Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 6.27.20 AM (resized).png
310491639_487559906602492_3806860588273051893_n (resized).jpg
IMG_4183 (resized).jpg
Photo-4 (resized).png
31-1977-24 (resized).JPG
IMG_4128 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scottnds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#328 10 years ago

Got mine 1 week ago the kids love it.Still have to tackle the bowling pin replacement.

2 weeks later
#340 10 years ago

Hi I finally changed the bowling pin targets.Had to drill out the rivets and replace with small bolts.
I now have a problem with the left hand side, when the ball does the change to the other side of the machine thing(ball gate opens and ball comes down left side and then goes to the right flipper).Now about 50 percent of the time the ball will fall off on its way to the RHS flipper and drain down the middle.It then has a ball save and re-launched.
Has anyone else had this problem? Could it have been caused by not re installing ramps etc properly after I changed the bowling pins?(as it did not do this before I changed the bowling pins)
Also, do other peoples bowling ball hanging targets turn around and hang backwards?
Thanks
Scott.

#342 10 years ago

Thanks I was hoping it was something easy like that.
Cheers

#343 10 years ago

Playfield was level .I had a quick play with it and it still does the same.I think I will take the ramp off and on again and see what happens.

3 weeks later
#370 10 years ago

Hi.I have a problem with the 4 bank drop targets.The bottom target keeps slipping over the reset bar and staying down.
Has anyone had this problem? If so any fixes.
The reset bar has a lot of play in it so I will replace the sleeve.
Cheers Scott. Yabba dabba doo.

2 years later
#639 8 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

I had this issue and tracked it to a rogue switch activating from vibration on the playfield. The software sees the switch and assumes you already plunged, so in turn the skillshot disappears. Check your switches by banging on the pf to see if any activate.

Hey bridgeman did you work out your skillshot problem?
Mine is doing the same and I cant work out which switch it is.
I just rebuilt all the pops and I had this issue before.New pops look and work great though.
Thanks
Scott.

#641 8 years ago

Cheers mate.
I have been having a look at the switches and cant find anything that sticks out.But now I am blowing the GI fuse No 108 so now I have that problem.I must of done something when replacing the pops.
Fuse 108 is the pop lights and some in the back box.
Anyone had this problem before?
Thanks
Scott

1 week later
#642 8 years ago

I found a globe holder in the DIG lanes shorted out.
Replaced the holder and I now get the skill shot.

#643 8 years ago

Bridgeman- the problem is back.
Now when I hit the right flipper before the ball is plunged and I get a score of 800 added and that cancels the skill shot.
A couple of times I got 5 million without plunging the ball.
Might have to buy a couple of switches and start replacing them.
The thing is it does not do it all the time.
Anyone else here had the same problem?
Any advice much appreciated.
Thanks.
Scott.

#645 8 years ago
Quoted from smiley:

I had this problem some time ago, for me it was one of the drop targets in "BED". I reflowed the solder and it fixed the problem

Thanks .
I was just playing around with those targets as the middle target was not resetting properly.
I will give them a look.
Cheers.

3 months later
#670 7 years ago

Hello
I need to replace the upper right lane rollover switch.Switch 75.
The manual says it is 5647-12693-19 which is the same as the DIG rollovers.But after buying one and soldering the new one in I found the wire needs to be bent to fit. So after mucking around with it I snapped the wire off.
Does anyone know the number of the correct switch so I can order one?
Thanks
Scott.

1 year later
#746 6 years ago

Hello all.
I have had a problem with the skill shot not working and when I hit the flippers the score would advance 70,000 per hit.Skill shot was working sometimes and then not at all. I must have looked at the underside of the playfield 10 times and still could not find a loose wire. I had another look and found the whole lamp holder for the "c" drop target had fallen out of the board and was caught in a wiring loom .Resoldered it back onto the board and problem fixed. Hope this helps anyone who may have this problem in the future.Cheers Scott.

6 months later
#806 6 years ago
Quoted from Ryanod:

So I was playing my FS tonight and noticed that the skill shot was not registering all the time. At first I thought it was just if it went through the G but seems to happen no matter which letter it rolls over. Any idea where to look to fix it or what the cause could be? I am still new to this hobby so any help would be great.

Sorry a bit late but this happened to me and the lamp holder on "C" had fallen off the green board. Soldered it back on and it fixed it. But must have looked at it 20 times and didnt notice anything. Hope this helps.

2 years later
#1140 3 years ago

Hi Flintstoners. Has any come across a problem with a weak left flipper whilst you are in multiball?And if you have how did you fix it . Thanks Scott.

#1144 3 years ago
Quoted from Brewchap:

I had the same problem this past weekend. I guessing that your talking about the left upper flipper? I cleaned and adjusted the lower left flipper contacts/EOS. Then made sure that the left upper flipper was adjusted and clean correctly also.

Cheers Brewchap I will give that a try. Thanks mate. Scott

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 6.95
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 9.95
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scottnds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-there-a-flintstones-owners-club-if-not-lets-start-it-here?tu=scottnds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.