bowling pins (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 6.27.04 AM (resized).png
Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 6.27.20 AM (resized).png
310491639_487559906602492_3806860588273051893_n (resized).jpg
IMG_4183 (resized).jpg
Photo-4 (resized).png
31-1977-24 (resized).JPG
IMG_4128 (resized).JPG
There are 1,409 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 29.
#801 6 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Who is the cheapest in the US to get a new set of gold legs from?

guy on ebay, used to own mad amusements as long as you're in the usa. I spray painted mine, turned out nice.

#802 6 years ago
Quoted from zerbam:

are you the one that bought mine in holland mi today?

No sir. I picked mine up in Monroe.

#803 6 years ago

Anyone know if this is a decal? I would like to add it to my game but cannot fine it anywhere.

62cf509fcddd0d0688107496b9eefb57b35431ca (resized).jpg62cf509fcddd0d0688107496b9eefb57b35431ca (resized).jpg

#804 6 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

Anyone know if this is a decal? I would like to add it to my game but cannot fine it anywhere.

It is a decal but from what I understand they are no longer available.

#805 6 years ago

Hi there,
I joined the club today, a nice Flintstones, just need to be clean up.
But I am wondering, is there something missing on the diverter, or looks normal? I don't see how it can block the ball...
Also, I have these black wires with this connector to the end, but nowhere to plug it...? Thanks.

IMG_20180307_230008 (resized).jpgIMG_20180307_230008 (resized).jpg

IMG_20180307_222639 (resized).jpgIMG_20180307_222639 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#806 6 years ago
Quoted from Ryanod:

So I was playing my FS tonight and noticed that the skill shot was not registering all the time. At first I thought it was just if it went through the G but seems to happen no matter which letter it rolls over. Any idea where to look to fix it or what the cause could be? I am still new to this hobby so any help would be great.

Sorry a bit late but this happened to me and the lamp holder on "C" had fallen off the green board. Soldered it back on and it fixed it. But must have looked at it 20 times and didnt notice anything. Hope this helps.

#807 6 years ago

hello i'm looking for the original decals for flintstones pinball case, does anyone have them ?

#808 6 years ago
Quoted from unplugged54:

hello i'm looking for the original decals for flintstones pinball case, does anyone have them ?

If you find a set let me know. My decals are trash.

#809 6 years ago

So here is a new one. Was playing today and happened to notice that if I hit the right flipper before I launch the ball it gives me free points. If i keep doing it before it launches I can get like 4 million points. Is this normal? I have never noticed this before.

#810 6 years ago

Had my backbox decals printed this week. From a file I got on this thread. Thanks!
The cabinet has some wears. Some wood and paint work to be done before applying the decals.

Nothing to do with decals : the original legs of the Flintstones more look like bronze rather than gold, am I right?
Mine still has his legs, but they are a little rusty. So I ordered a set of gold legs. But they seem very shiny compared to the originals!

IMG_7559 (resized).jpgIMG_7559 (resized).jpg

#811 6 years ago

is it possible to have the file for print the decals ?

#812 6 years ago
Quoted from Vincenzo:

Had my backbox decals printed this week. From a file I got on this thread. Thanks!
The cabinet has some wears. Some wood and paint work to be done before applying the decals.
Nothing to do with decals : the original legs of the Flintstones more look like bronze rather than gold, am I right?
Mine still has his legs, but they are a little rusty. So I ordered a set of gold legs. But they seem very shiny compared to the originals!

The original legs are normal legs I believe?

#813 6 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

yeah john don't make em anymore. you can ask him, he's on ebay, has all the alternate pinball translites on there, his handle is like "pugstoys" he's from colorado.

#814 6 years ago

i just bought metallic gold rusteoleum from walmart and painted my legs, look fine!

#815 6 years ago
Quoted from Vincenzo:

Welcome to the club! It's definitely a must have for kids
Looking at your backglass, I realized mine has an issue : the previous owner replaced the bulbs by leds, but as a results you could see the light spots behind the cartoons. To avoid this, he put some yellow rubber tape on the leds, to soften the light. Now the backglass is very dark and kinda green. Yuk. I guess I will swap back to bulbs.

just buy frosted bulbs for backglass

#816 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

The original legs are normal legs I believe?

Look at the original Williams flyer. Normal side rails and lockbar but gold legs. I'm not saying it's pretty!

e50419af26d222be18889fbede197b4cef23ed72 (resized).jpge50419af26d222be18889fbede197b4cef23ed72 (resized).jpg

#817 6 years ago
Quoted from Vincenzo:

Look at the original Williams flyer. Normal side rails and lockbar but gold legs. I'm not saying it's pretty!

Oh, yikes! Glad mine is powder coated orange.

4 weeks later
#818 5 years ago

I have the dino and the wire form for inside of it along with the led light mod for it for Willimams flintstones will bring to Allentown show $60

detail (resized).jpgdetail (resized).jpgdetail2 (resized).jpgdetail2 (resized).jpg

Added over 6 years ago: sold....traded it at the Allentown show at the Marco booth for other parts

3 weeks later
#819 5 years ago

I have finally joined the club and I'm loving it! It is such a fun game and very underrated.

20180526_132553 (resized).jpg20180526_132553 (resized).jpg

#820 5 years ago

it is a easy, but fun game! ill never sell mine.

#821 5 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

I have finally joined the club and I'm loving it! It is such a fun game and very underrated.

Nice powdercoat package on that one.

#822 5 years ago

I just got my game a few weeks ago. I can't believe you did the same powder coat as me. I found the orange color and thought it would look cool. It looks really cool...

If anyone finds the decal for the playfield, please let me know. I would love to add that decal to my game.

IMG_3595 (resized).JPGIMG_3595 (resized).JPG

#823 5 years ago

Ditto on the orange.

Flintstones 3 (resized).jpgFlintstones 3 (resized).jpg

#824 5 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Ditto on the orange.

Yep, mine is orange too...obvious choice.

#825 5 years ago

Just joined the Flintstones club. I added some strip LEDs, 1 spot, Alt translite and decal. And removed the 3 dudes in the back and put the Joes dinner sign back there, I always thought it was blocking the dinosaur, and thats kinda where you need to shoot for the dinner mode anyways.?? The upper spot looks real bright in the pic but isn't quite as bad in person.

IMG_3186 (resized).JPGIMG_3186 (resized).JPG

#826 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballdork:

Just joined the Flintstones club. I added some strip LEDs, 1 spot, Alt translite and decal. And removed the 3 dudes in the back and put the Joes dinner sign back there, I always thought it was blocking the dinosaur, and thats kinda where you need to shoot for the dinner mode anyways.?? The upper spot looks real bright in the pic but isn't quite as bad in person.

Did you order the playfield decal recently and if so where did you get it from? I have a friend who just bought a Flintstones and is looking for it. The orange trim and your game look great too.

#827 5 years ago
Quoted from mwong168:

Did you order the playfield decal recently and if so where did you get it from? I have a friend who just bought a Flintstones and is looking for it. The orange trim and your game look great too.

PM with info sent. I emailed the person selling the decals informing him of the interest, so he can put his name out there... if he wishes.

#828 5 years ago

I would be interested in the decal as well.

#829 5 years ago

What sort of Toppers have people bought? I like light up ones as opposed to ones that people make with toys etc but any ideas are good ones.

#830 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballdork:

PM with info sent. I emailed the person selling the decals informing him of the interest, so he can put his name out there... if he wishes.

I'm interested in the decal also. Can you PM me please?

1 week later
#831 5 years ago

Hi
Just joined the club after doing a major overhaul. Any of you guys know where to get the spinning wheel from? The full wheel not just the sticker.

15281692352021116623698 (resized).jpg15281692352021116623698 (resized).jpg
#832 5 years ago

It took me a while to understand your picture. How can the left houses be above the side rails? After scrolling up I got it : the playfield is out...

#833 5 years ago

What is the purpose of that little mini half gate?

IMG_20180607_153429 (resized).jpgIMG_20180607_153429 (resized).jpg
#834 5 years ago
Quoted from BioBa:

What is the purpose of that little mini half gate?

To keep the ball against the rail for the upper flipper.

#835 5 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

To keep the ball against the rail for the upper flipper.

This is spot on

It is used on a few different machines.

#836 5 years ago

My ball still bounces off the rail and runs down the middle of the lane making the upper flipper shot very difficult if not impossible. Is this normal?
I have tried bending the side rail inwards and outwards not making any difference.

1 week later
#839 5 years ago
Quoted from Vincenzo:

can you make another set to sell? glad to pay you

#840 5 years ago
Quoted from BioBa:

My ball still bounces off the rail and runs down the middle of the lane making the upper flipper shot very difficult if not impossible. Is this normal?
I have tried bending the side rail inwards and outwards not making any difference.

I'm sure you have but check level L to R. Also, it helps sometimes to use your cellphone in "slo-mo" mode and shoot a short video
Sometimes the video makes it obvious

Your small gate on the upper left side of the right orbit must be in place as well

3 weeks later
#841 5 years ago

Gameplay question. When does the ball roll through the Brontosaurus neck and back onto the playfield. I swear I did it when I first played it but haven't been able to do it since. Thanks!

#842 5 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

When does the ball roll through the Brontosaurus neck and back onto the playfield.

IIRC you need to send it through the tunnel from the upper flipper twice. (First time goes back into the pops second time diverter sends it to Bronto) The green “Bronto Crane” triangle light should light after you make the first shot into tunnel.

#843 5 years ago

Thanks, then the diverter stopped working when I brought it home. It goes up to the rock crusher, not the bronto crane currently.

1 week later
#844 5 years ago

I just grabbed a very dirty example.

Does anyone have a scan of the "Fred's Choice B" and "Fred's Choice C" plastics? Mine are missing and can't see them available anywhere.

Thanks.

IMG_5853 (resized).JPGIMG_5853 (resized).JPG
#845 5 years ago

they are both for sale on ebay

#846 5 years ago
Quoted from zerbam:

they are both for sale on ebay

Would you care to share a link - I haven't seen them. Thanks.

#848 5 years ago

I'd be eternally grateful to find a circular rock crusher plastic if anyone knows where to find one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 6.95
$ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
$ 37.50
$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,409 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 29.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-there-a-flintstones-owners-club-if-not-lets-start-it-here/page/17?hl=bowtech and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.