bowling pins (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 6.27.04 AM (resized).png
Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 6.27.20 AM (resized).png
310491639_487559906602492_3806860588273051893_n (resized).jpg
IMG_4183 (resized).jpg
Photo-4 (resized).png
31-1977-24 (resized).JPG
IMG_4128 (resized).JPG
There are 1,409 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 29.
#751 6 years ago

Awesome! I've come very close, I don't think I ever made it to 300.

2 weeks later
#752 6 years ago

Going to check out a Flintstones today thats for sale. Anything specific I should look out for?

#753 6 years ago

I am looking to purchase a Playfield Decal with cartoon characters. Also alt translite. Anyone have one or both they will sell?

#754 6 years ago

Hello, I have owned a FS for about 18 months, and it is a favorite game in my collection - love it! I am seeing three issues, and wondering if these are common, or if anyone has any experience on advice on the issues I am seeing recently.

First, the ball tends to get stuck in "Dino's Neck". When this happens, the game is effectively over. I opened the game, and took off the green plastic Dino head and neck. I played the game without this, and the ball still got stuck. The kicker seems to be extremely powerful. Honestly the habital is not ideal either, as it has places the ball can get stuck. I am wondering if the plastic Dino head and neck, if properly placed and taped tight might remedy this.

Also, sometimes, during multi-ball, the ball that should shoot up into the Machine does not make it to the machine, and the kicker does not fire again. This is good and bad. The issue reveals itself, after playing multi ball with two balls, after losing the two balls, the machine still believes a ball is present, and finds it when it kicks all the bumpers and solenoids and such. So, no major issue with gameplay other than it is not ideal.

Finally, the first shot to light Bronto Crane, always light the Bronto Crane award light. Then, somtimes, the next shot is not captured to award the Bronto Crane Award, the ball just continues through to the D-I-G lanes, like nothing happened.

Thanks in advance!!!

#755 6 years ago
Quoted from ramsfan:

Hello, I have owned a FS for about 18 months, and it is a favorite game in my collection - love it! I am seeing three issues, and wondering if these are common, or if anyone has any experience on advice on the issues I am seeing recently.
First, the ball tends to get stuck in "Dino's Neck". When this happens, the game is effectively over. I opened the game, and took off the green plastic Dino head and neck. I played the game without this, and the ball still got stuck. The kicker seems to be extremely powerful. Honestly the habital is not ideal either, as it has places the ball can get stuck. I am wondering if the plastic Dino head and neck, if properly placed and taped tight might remedy this.
Also, sometimes, during multi-ball, the ball that should shoot up into the Machine does not make it to the machine, and the kicker does not fire again. This is good and bad. The issue reveals itself, after playing multi ball with two balls, after losing the two balls, the machine still believes a ball is present, and finds it when it kicks all the bumpers and solenoids and such. So, no major issue with gameplay other than it is not ideal.
Finally, the first shot to light Bronto Crane, always light the Bronto Crane award light. Then, somtimes, the next shot is not captured to award the Bronto Crane Award, the ball just continues through to the D-I-G lanes, like nothing happened.
Thanks in advance!!!

The Dino neck is just a matter of twisting and adjusting. once you get it right, you shouldn't need to adjust it again.

1 week later
#756 6 years ago

i have the dino head and inside wire ramp and the led light mod available for $75.00 plus shipping

#757 6 years ago

hey guys,

noticed my lamp lights up together for B(E)(D) & CO(N)(C)RETE? Is this normal or it should light up individually?

#758 6 years ago
Quoted from oogiebooogie:

hey guys,
noticed my lamp lights up together for B(E)(D) & CO(N)(C)RETE? Is this normal or it should light up individually?

it is solved.. shorted on the lamp matrix

#759 6 years ago

Anyone have a OEM translite in great shape for sale? Mine has a few holes

#760 6 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Anyone have a OEM translite in great shape for sale? Mine has a few holes

Let me look for you tomorrow. I have one, but let me check condition.

#761 6 years ago

Been a long time since I've played one of these, how much Attract Mode Sounds should I expect?
I turned them on and seemed to get nothing.
All other sounds are fine.

#762 6 years ago

I am looking for a nice Flintstones, please let me know if you would like to sell

#763 6 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Been a long time since I've played one of these, how much Attract Mode Sounds should I expect?
I turned them on and seemed to get nothing.
All other sounds are fine.

The attract more only happens a couple of minutes after you finish the game when it sings the Flintstones

#764 6 years ago
Quoted from matt_adams:

The attract more only happens a couple of minutes after you finish the game when it sings the Flintstones

Thanks Matt !!!

1 week later
#765 6 years ago

Sold mine las summer ,but buy it back for half price today
Nice game

#766 6 years ago

I have a Spiderman Black I'm looking to trade for a Flintstones. Cash my way. PM me if interested.

20171219_160242 (resized).jpg20171219_160242 (resized).jpg

#767 6 years ago

A couple things.

Is this the game w the least GI lights under the playfield? Wow there sure doesn't seem to be much here but I haven't shopped it yet

Also the tiny lights above the bowling alley, are thise the same as the lights in the TZclock?

#768 6 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Also the tiny lights above the bowling alley, are thise the same as the lights in the TZclock?

Yup, I think they are 86s? But yes same as TZ clock.

#769 6 years ago

And the Creature ramp has those.

#770 6 years ago

So I was playing my FS tonight and noticed that the skill shot was not registering all the time. At first I thought it was just if it went through the G but seems to happen no matter which letter it rolls over. Any idea where to look to fix it or what the cause could be? I am still new to this hobby so any help would be great.

#771 6 years ago

Is anything registering a score before you plunge the ball? On mine one of the drop targets needed the solder reflowed.

#772 6 years ago
Quoted from smiley:

Is anything registering a score before you plunge the ball? On mine one of the drop targets needed the solder reflowed.

No nothing is registering before i plunge. It works sporadically like I just played a game first two balls didnt register skill shot but the third one did.

#773 6 years ago

Are you rolling over the lit lettter?

#774 6 years ago
Quoted from smiley:

Are you rolling over the lit lettter?

lol yes i made sure of that too

#775 6 years ago
Quoted from Ryanod:

So I was playing my FS tonight and noticed that the skill shot was not registering all the time. At first I thought it was just if it went through the G but seems to happen no matter which letter it rolls over. Any idea where to look to fix it or what the cause could be? I am still new to this hobby so any help would be great.

I noticed that as well, dont have this issue when i'm using LX-4 rom, only when i change to LX-5. Are you using LX-5?

#776 6 years ago
Quoted from oogiebooogie:

I noticed that as well, dont have this issue when i'm using LX-4 rom, only when i change to LX-5. Are you using LX-5?

I am but I have been using it for months this is a new development as it was previously working correctly

#777 6 years ago

I had the same problem, a switch was registering on start up, I think it was one of the drop targets, therefore the skill shot would not register. On game start up, see if there is a score on the DMD prior to launching a ball for the skill shot, mine was scoring 50,000 I believe, that's how I figure out why the skill shot wouldn't work.

#778 6 years ago

Who is the cheapest in the US to get a new set of gold legs from?

#779 6 years ago

cleaning up some files, and found these again.

Print on decal paper, mylar on top, or photo print at costco as an example after making the right amount of targets.
Made these years ago.

Flistones finished (resized).jpgFlistones finished (resized).jpg

#780 6 years ago

Thanks OLDPINGUY

#781 6 years ago

Can I buy the translucent clear rubber rings on the Marco website?
I can't seem to find them on there.
I scrolled thru pages of them and it seems they only have a few
of the translucent clear rubber rings

#782 6 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

I had the same problem, a switch was registering on start up, I think it was one of the drop targets, therefore the skill shot would not register. On game start up, see if there is a score on the DMD prior to launching a ball for the skill shot, mine was scoring 50,000 I believe, that's how I figure out why the skill shot wouldn't work.

So after playing some more when I got home from work I am getting a score right after I plunge before it even gets to the dig lanes. I’ll check the drop target switches first. I appreciate the help everyone

#783 6 years ago
Quoted from Ryanod:

score right after I plunge

Go to switch edge test, give the machine a few shakes and see which switch shows up. I think it will be a drop target.

#784 6 years ago

Switch edge test is your friend, that will tell you the culprit

#785 6 years ago

Thanks for all the replies I wish I knew how to fix things but I am still new and will have to call someone most likely. It seems like drop targets in BEDROCK are lit up before I even plunge. Not only that I was scoring points by just switching the skill shot lane with my flippers before i even launched a ball. So I am assuming it is still a switch issue? I tried to do a switch edge test when i first turned the machine on. Bedrock was all marked closed, #24 which is always closed and then the plumb tilt would show up when I shook it nothing else.

Sorry for ll the noob questions I am just getting into the hobby.

#786 6 years ago
Quoted from Ryanod:

BEDROCK are lit

They should not be lit until you hit them. That is what is messing up your skill shot.

#787 6 years ago
Quoted from smiley:

They should not be lit until you hit them. That is what is messing up your skill shot.

So essentially both set of targets have a switch issue then?

#788 6 years ago

try unplugging them and see if the skill shot works.

#789 6 years ago

do you guys think it might be a good idea FOR HIM to just rebuild the drop target assys? Might be a little intimidating but it's really not that hard.
( I might have the same prob occasionally, but I'm waiting to shop my game, and rebuild those banks on mine, they need it.)

1 week later
#790 6 years ago

These drop target stickers don't look right....

20180110_212659 (resized).jpg20180110_212659 (resized).jpg

#791 6 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

These drop target stickers don't look right....

Nope. Those are poor reproductions.

#792 6 years ago
Quoted from CRWgxp:

Nope. Those are poor reproductions.

regrettably, after some research, this is what just about all the vendors are selling.
Marco seems to have the only sets that are correct, that are part of their "Drop target and bowling pin sticker set",
but they are the only vendor that I've found that has something that looks correct.

That is, if that image on their website is correct.

#793 6 years ago

Hi,some one can sell me a front cabinet decal for flintstones Pinball ?
Thanks

#794 6 years ago

Hi there, any one with an original back glass they wanbt to sell?
I'm talking about the ugly one with Rosie O'Donnell on it.
Get rid of it. I can even pay you!

#795 6 years ago
Quoted from Vincenzo:

Hi there, any one with an original back glass they wanbt to sell?
I'm talking about the ugly one with Rosie O'Donnell on it.
Get rid of it. I can even pay you!

Pm sent.
Thanks Eric

3 weeks later
#796 6 years ago

Looking for Flintstones plastics, I need all of the purple ones. Mine are pretty much all broken or bleached out. Let me know if anyone has any extras. Thanks

#797 6 years ago

We just finished a full teardown and rebuild. Titan rubbers, lighted building mod, pinball bulbs kit, cartoon conversion.

#798 6 years ago
Quoted from Drew13:

We just finished a full teardown and rebuild. Titan rubbers, lighted building mod, pinball bulbs kit, cartoon conversion.

Anyone have a source for custom instruction cards besides http://www.pinballrebel.com/game/pins/card/cardd.htm ?

2 weeks later
#799 6 years ago

Picked up my Flintstones today! I'm in the club. Yabba dabba doooo!

#800 6 years ago

are you the one that bought mine in holland mi today?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 6.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
PinSound

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,409 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 29.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-there-a-flintstones-owners-club-if-not-lets-start-it-here/page/16?hl=bowtech and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.