(Topic ID: 277158)

Is there a decoder ring to make sense of PBRs website?

By d0n

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 228 posts
  • 91 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by John_I
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DF743C27-22E5-46F9-9BF5-212F820432A9 (resized).jpeg
    24194563-822F-4EAF-B9B0-3AA15FFB76BF.gif
    14nw2f.jpg
    ThingsThatMakeYouGoHmmmC+C (resized).jpg
    bcace875afc9485d74face2501417b06 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20200916_150344 (resized).jpg
    84BF5126-1E3C-46E9-B0FF-8AD8A1EE8E1E.gif
    4A646F0E-ACA7-4F5E-98F9-767E1D992884.gif
    337C7225-3AF5-43BC-8CD2-EFA29CB7B8A5.gif
    756AA467-2067-4EC8-B153-3C1D30934D0E (resized).jpeg
    5FB23A6A-85DD-4D19-AA50-03B918249BCC (resized).jpeg
    dial (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    tenor.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ballypin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#95 3 years ago
    Quoted from d0n:

I just need pinball parts and don't want to jump through a crapload of bullsh*t to buy them. You and steve need to get a room where you can massage each others egos.

If you haven’t figured it out yet, PBR is not for you. Steve will be just fine without you. So step away from the keyboard and go play your broken pinball machines.

#111 3 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:But who am I to complain? If someone is happy satisfied with their old school system, undesirous of progress or improvement, and enjoys belittling people for not being able to find a part or its number on their website, thanks to its haphazardness and incompleteness, more power to them, I guess?

Quoted from cottonm4:

With 30K customers around the world I doubt he is losing any sleep if you decide you do not want to do business with him.

There is your answer bub.

#127 3 years ago
    Quoted from d0n:

It's just money. Call marco and ask them how tough it was for them to sell me $201 worth of parts today.

Troll. Not only did you OVERPAY with Marco’s markup, but you also lost the 10% discount with a PBR order over $ 100. You have proven PT Barnum correct simply because thinking is just too hard for you and too easy to click on pretty pictures.

PLONK

#154 3 years ago

I have spent thousands of dollars with Steve over the years. I first met him at Expo 1998 when he still did the show circuit. I have evolved to a using a simple excel spreadsheet of the typical Bally parts with part number and price I need when I shop a new game. I then add in specific items like lane guides, targets or pop caps. The spreadsheet shows my running total so I know to add more to make the $ 100 minimum and 10% discount.

I attach the file to my email order, get a confirmation email from Jimmy and the parts on on my doorstep 2 days later. Mail a check the next day.

FOOKIN EASY.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ballypin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-there-a-decoder-ring-to-make-sense-of-pbrs-website?tu=Ballypin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.