(Topic ID: 33160)

Is the Tournament Button Standard Issue on BDK?

By flipperfingers

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I just purchased my very first HUO game (BDK). It is absolutely beautiful and clearly has just a handful of plays.

It has the Tournament button and software and the topper sign. Is that standard issue or did I get a bonus on what I already thought was a great purchase and deal.

Also, can I use the software to set up a family tournament at Christmas or is is strictly useful on location for tournaments between perfect strangers? Thanks.

#2 11 years ago

Standard on that game.

LTG : )

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from flipperfingers:

Also, can I use the software to set up a family tournament at Christmas or is is strictly useful on location for tournaments between perfect strangers? Thanks.

Do anything you like, it's your game. Bump N' Win, custom, when it starts, when it stops, how many prizes, how many balls, cash or prize. How much to play game how much extra for tournament.

Play with it and see what you like.

LTG : )

#4 11 years ago

Thanks- LTG- It really seems like they spared no expense on this game. Everything has a feeling of quality on it. Yes, they could have made the joker figure a bit better, but that's small potatoes. From the metal ramps to the shear mass of the game (man, it seems heavier than the TZ I used to have when I was moving it), it just seems to be the end of the road for Stern putting out high quality (materials-wise) games for their pro models. Of course, there was only the pro model and Costco model for this game.

Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Folsom, CA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-the-tournament-button-standard-issue-on-bdk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.