(Topic ID: 264212)

Is the pinball market about to collapse?

By 27dnast

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 790 posts
  • 216 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG-0154 (resized).jpg
    05FCDE5F-CEE1-4A86-B2CE-6589E2E9FA4B (resized).jpeg
    C01F09B4-00B3-460F-9EBA-9DCB020E159D (resized).jpeg
    72E11B90-10A8-42A9-8864-7DA17E6E6304 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20200320_125736_979 (resized).jpg
    Stern (resized).jpg
    Spanish_flu_death_chart (resized).png
    D4CFA9AC-F413-4D25-92A0-B084CE002446 (resized).jpeg
    5A8A81E5-C345-4D8B-9647-8D79CAA13D31.gif
    DSCN6705 (resized).JPG
    idiot.jpg
    27DC9CBC-E99F-4DEE-84DA-C3BF0EC5CAD6 (resized).jpeg
    2CA58ADE-0930-408A-96D0-DC660A160DC2 (resized).jpeg
    DSCN6704 (resized).JPG
    DSCN6703 (resized).JPG
    BUTTCOIN (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 790 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 16.
    #301 4 years ago
    Quoted from luckymoey:

Seems like it’s the right environment for Stern to offer a 15-20% off sale for a limited time to spark sales, keep their skilled people employed, help distributors weather the storm, and tilt softer demand to weaker competitors. Since most believe this is an extraordinary situation that will ease in a relatively short time, doubt it would undermine their overall marketing/pricing strategy. It would probably get me off the sidelines for a JP2 and/or DP.

I don't think Stern has ever done a sale on a game. I do think we will see distributors discounting games more to move inventory that isn't selling. I remember when a Canadian Distributor blew out WPT and WOF for $2500 way back when. More recently we've seen Distributors knock down the prices of Beatles Gold or games like KISS or WWE. I doubt we'd see hot games like JP2 or Deadpool on sale but maybe slow sellers like Munsters, Stranger Things or BKSOR of Distributors are sitting on dead inventory? I think Stern will just continue to run whatever past titles that there is demand for.

#302 4 years ago

Last time I hit the market, the only pasta left was lasagna. Like they say... when in Rome...

DSCN6701 (resized).JPGDSCN6701 (resized).JPG
    #303 4 years ago
    Quoted from MikeS:

I don't think Stern has ever done a sale on a game. I do think we will see distributors discounting games more to move inventory that isn't selling. I remember when a Canadian Distributor blew out WPT and WOF for $2500 way back when. More recently we've seen Distributors knock down the prices of Beatles Gold or games like KISS or WWE. I doubt we'd see hot games like JP2 or Deadpool on sale but maybe slow sellers like Munsters, Stranger Things or BKSOR of Distributors are sitting on dead inventory? I think Stern will just continue to run whatever past titles that there is demand for.

You’re probably right, but IF sales really start to weaken, they would be short sighted not to consider options to bridge a sharp, short-term downturn. From what I’ve observed, they value their people, but are ultimately a disciplined, financially driven company. Scaling production down and up is extremely disruptive and costly, and building high inventories is foolish. Unique situations call for new thinking.

#304 4 years ago

Given that it looks like there is about to be a global economic collapse, id say YES

#305 4 years ago

I think this question is actually one that has many facets

How will if affect NIB pricing and releases
    Used newer games

90s titles
    80s titles
    Older titles

And high end restored and projects.

I for one don't really care what it does, but find it would be very sad to see people to have to sell to get by and not have jobs because of this virus. Seeing and hearing barcades closed is a bummer, especially when you know them on a personal level.

Right now is an uncertain time, and I leave you with this, that of which I do know.

FB_IMG_1584498235984 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1584498235984 (resized).jpg
    #306 4 years ago

I would say that for anyone who isn't well off, NiB sales are about to drop like a rock for at least a few months. I would say that goes for anyone preordering games to resell in a few months.

#307 4 years ago

With 20% + unemployment right around the corner, plummeting stock markets, pin values from EM's to LE's are bound to slip significantly. This is the least of my worries. The old retirement mutual fund on the other hand.........

#308 4 years ago

The pinball industry always seemed fragile to me in the best of times. This will undoubtedly be a huge blow to manufacturers and distributors alike.

#309 4 years ago
    Quoted from pipes:

The pinball industry always seemed fragile to me in the best of times. This will undoubtedly be a huge blow to manufacturers and distributors alike.

Too bad they already did 24 and CSI.

#310 4 years ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

The entire economy is going to crash big time, more than the common person realizes.
    Pinball is an expensive toy, the pinball market will be impacted along with everything else.
    My guess, is it's going to be difficult to sell $10,000 machines

Bingo

#311 4 years ago
    Quoted from dozer1:

With 20% + unemployment right around the corner, plummeting stock markets, pin values from EM's to LE's are bound to slip significantly. This is the least of my worries. The old retirement mutual fund on the other hand.........

The 20% unemployment number came from the Treasury Secretary saying that without the $1 trillion government stimulus package being discussed that unemployment could reach 20%. It sounds like that number will be avoided with the stimulus package being passed in the near future.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/17/politics/steven-mnuchin-unemployment-warning-coronavirus/index.html

#312 4 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

I'm trying to stop them - they want to go out for dinner, play golf, everything they normally do, but they're now more adamant as if to prove they're still young.
    Maybe just my parents have issues.

Maybe your parents have got it right and the rest of the people have it wrong. My father is 91 and he still wants to do everything. It is not the world owes them a living, more like they appreciate what they have and want to enjoy it as much as possible. I am starting to agree with them.

My Dad said that it is his responsibility to look after himself. He has bought masks and wears them when he goes out. My Dad is a legend. He survived WW2, then a civil war, then fought in Korea. He helped in Vietnam. People push him out of the way in the shops to get to toilet paper before him. Thank god we have sorted that for the next few days.

More people have died so far in 2020 from the common flu than corona virus.

If Pinball crashes it will be straight back up like everything else. People need to stop wishing doom and gloom.

#313 4 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The 20% unemployment number came from the Treasury Secretary saying that without the $1 trillion government stimulus package being discussed that unemployment could reach 20%. It sounds like that number will be avoided with the stimulus package being passed in the near future.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/17/politics/steven-mnuchin-unemployment-warning-coronavirus/index.html

I think that is hopeful. They are already calling that school may be cancelled in some areas for the rest of the year. If we don't get a handle on this, with no end in sight, there is no 'bailout' that is going to save everyone.

#314 4 years ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

I think that is hopeful. They are already calling that school may be cancelled in some areas for the rest of the year. If we don't get a handle on this, with no end in sight, there is no 'bailout' that is going to save everyone.

Agreed, our lives could be changed forever, lower life expectancy, lower standard of living, back to the dark ages.

Let's hope it doesn't get to that, especially with so many weapons of war throughout the world.

#315 4 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

Agreed, our lives could be changed forever, lower life expectancy, lower standard of living, back to the dark ages.
    Let's hope it doesn't get to that, especially with so many weapons of war throughout the world.

I think our best days are yet to come, this isn't the end of the world, far from it.

#316 4 years ago

Good grief people this isn’t the bubonic plague. At least 98%+, probably much higher, survive the Coronavirus in a civilized country.. it’s similar to the flu in that regard. Just chill out with talks about life expectancy dropping. This will pass, the economic downturn will pass.. especially once people realize first hand that it’s not a death sentence.

#317 4 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

Ha! This is hilarious. The second a vaccine comes out this will be a blip in time.

Feel free to panick tho and sell all your pins.

I’m actually pretty bummed, was really hoping to get some deals already. Hell even in the riots electronics were selling dirt cheap

#318 4 years ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

Socks can be an investment.

Quoted from o-din:

Glad I stocked up on those. Don't want my tootsies to get cold.

You wearing socks with the flip-flops these days o-din? You really are a boomer!

#319 4 years ago
    Quoted from sethi_i:

It took less than a day to figure out that you did what you're told, when you're told.

For you, and me that was blatantly obvious... now for the rest of the company? Not so much... some people just are not cut out to being told when to piss, when to shit, when to smoke, when to eat, when to laugh, when to cry, when to shut the F up, and when to sound off... and not everyone was a 4.0 sailor out of the gates. It took some guys 8 weeks to memorize the chain of command, your general orders, and how to tie a square knot or sheep shank. Much less being able to completely refold your locker and make your bunk during barracks inspection in under 12 minutes. We could make a bunk up, inspection ready, from completely unmade to hospital corners, folded pillow case and folded wool blanket in less than 3 minutes. That gave you almost 10 minutes to refold your 3 undies, 2 t shirts, dungarees, and raincoat. now could everyone do that by end of week 8, nope. But we had guys who could do two lockers and two bunks in 12 minutes and they were paired with guys who could not do just one in 12. So yeah, we cheated, but does cheating matter as long as the job was done and everyone’s rack and locker met inspection? Not according to the company commander (our drill sergeant)... he said, “this is how the Navy works, they give you a job, they give you a time, you get that job done on time. Doesn’t matter how, or what marine (sorry to the former or current Marines in our audience, but you know... squids and marine life never get along) you have to kick in the balls to get it done.” Now mind you, I don’t recommend kicking a Marine in the balls, it just gets their attention... it never ever stopped one from beating the phuck out of you, but hey they’re Marines, so what are you going to do?

#320 4 years ago

Somehow this is almost as depressing as the actual Corona threads.

#321 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

For you, and me that was blatantly obvious... now for the rest of the company? Not so much... some people just are not cut out to being told when to piss, when to shit, when to smoke, when to eat, when to laugh, when to cry, when to shut the F up, and when to sound off... and not everyone was a 4.0 sailor out of the gates. It took some guys 8 weeks to memorize the chain of command, your general orders, and how to tie a square knot or sheep shank. Much less being able to completely refold your locker and make your bunk during barracks inspection in under 12 minutes. We could make a bunk up, inspection ready, from completely unmade to hospital corners, folded pillow case and folded wool blanket in less than 3 minutes. That gave you almost 10 minutes to refold your 3 undies, 2 t shirts, dungarees, and raincoat. now could everyone do that by end of week 8, nope. But we had guys who could do two lockers and two bunks in 12 minutes and they were paired with guys who could not do just one in 12. So yeah, we cheated, but does cheating matter as long as the job was done and everyone’s rack and locker met inspection? Not according to the company commander (our drill sergeant)... he said, “this is how the Navy works, they give you a job, they give you a time, you get that job done on time. Doesn’t matter how, or what marine (sorry to the former or current Marines in our audience, but you know... squids and marine life never get along) you have to kick in the balls to get it done.” Now mind you, I don’t recommend kicking a Marine in the balls, it just gets their attention... it never ever stopped one from beating the phuck out of you, but hey they’re Marines, so what are you going to do?

It’s always funny to hear the spuds in the Navy talk shit about Marines. The fact is if you went to the Navy you were not qualified to be a Marine. And tell the truth, you were not kicking any Marine on the balls without being brained

#322 4 years ago

We only took on Marines when the odds where at least 2 to 1 in our favor... or better. You would be amazed at how many sailors a group of 10 Marines will take on. We had most of 2 watches from the Engineering dept (about 23 guys) drinking at the EM club when 10 Marines stood up and started hassling one of the Deck Div MM strikers and his date, saying she had thick ankles (which all Scottish lasses seem to have by the way) and Banjo, our biggest MM stood up and said to stop it. And of course it did not go well for anyone... Shore Patrol showed up, threw half of us in the brig, sent the others back to our boat. Captain said nothing, threw all the discipline chits in the circular file and suspended liberty until we left for patrol. Fun times back then.

#323 4 years ago
    Quoted from wolfemaaan:

you were not qualified to be a Marine

Actually the Marines had me in the recruiting station office when I saw the cut-away picture on the wall of a Nuclear submarine. They had me ready to sign up when I asked about the submarine... how does one get on one of those?, the Navy recruiter looked up from his desk from across the office and said “by joining the Navy, dipshit.” At which point he walked over handed me a Navy Nuclear Power Program brochure and said wanna go to lunch? The rest is history.

#324 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

Actually the Marines had me in the recruiting station office when I saw the cut-away picture on the wall of a Nuclear submarine. They had me ready to sign up when I asked about the submarine... how does one get on one of those?, the Navy recruiter looked up from his desk from across the office and said “by joining the Navy, dipshit.” At which point he walked over handed me a Navy Nuclear Power Program brochure and said wanna go to lunch? The rest is history.

They let you handle Nukes? Oh the humanity!

#325 4 years ago
    Quoted from wolfemaaan:

They let you handle Nukes?

I didn’t cause a Nuclear accident at least... yes I was a reactor operator qualified to run S3G and S5W nuclear reactors circa 1982-1986, USS Andrew Jackson SSBN 619 (Gold), 7 strategic deterrent patrols off the coast of Russia during the Cold War. ET2-SS Roth at your service. Glad I could help keep the commies off the doorsteps for you.

#326 4 years ago

Oh, and one last note... about submarines... we called ourselves Bubbleheads in the submarine service, hence my moniker, shortened to fit the old max allowable irc chat handle length of 9 characters back in like the turn of the century...

#327 4 years ago

Enough of this boring shit. You got some classified stories you can entertain us with?

You can even make stuff up.

#328 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Somehow this is almost as depressing as the actual Corona threads.

*walks in to review an abuse complaint*
    *realizes its an ongoing eulogy*
    6B4FAA0B-C800-414E-B722-7CACF5B7B6AD (resized).png6B4FAA0B-C800-414E-B722-7CACF5B7B6AD (resized).png

#329 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You can even make stuff up.

Does he glow in the dark ?

LTG : )

#330 4 years ago

I got one story... not so classified, but funny... well it includes classified documents in the story... anyone want to hear it? It includes dead people, and white lies.

#331 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Does he glow in the dark ?

Only when standing next to a well lit pinball machine.

#332 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Maybe your parents have got it right and the rest of the people have it wrong. My father is 91 and he still wants to do everything. It is not the world owes them a living, more like they appreciate what they have and want to enjoy it as much as possible. I am starting to agree with them.
    My Dad said that it is his responsibility to look after himself. He has bought masks and wears them when he goes out. My Dad is a legend. He survived WW2, then a civil war, then fought in Korea. He helped in Vietnam. People push him out of the way in the shops to get to toilet paper before him. Thank god we have sorted that for the next few days.
    More people have died so far in 2020 from the common flu than corona virus.
    If Pinball crashes it will be straight back up like everything else. People need to stop wishing doom and gloom.

Sure, depends on your circumstance but sometimes it's smart not to be stupid.

Two parents in my sons year at school have both just tested positive to COVID19. One's daughter is a friend of my sons. I honestly don't care if I get the virus, and I'm not too worried about my wife or son. But if we go out for dinner with my elderly parents there's a chance they catch Corona. And if they did there's a good chance it will be serious given their situation.

I'm not going to risk that - would be irresponsible and stupid. If they want to do whatever else with no mask on etc., I cant stop them, but of course I'm going to ask them to be a bit more careful. It's just common sense.

#333 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

Ha! A Navy recruiter 'dared' me come down and talk to him. I don't recall if I was 18 yet, but ended up at his office. I was anxious to what the Navy could offer and ready to make a change. I recall asking about the physical regiment and his response; "The Navy has the easiest program available." I stated; the Marines may be best with the potential of a more physical regiment. He followed with a high-sell; something about physical activity available on the ships.

I was severely turned off when the recruiter double-talked himself. I left the office with no intentions of returning, not even for the Marines.

#334 4 years ago

I would say at the same speed level as other non essential items sales.
    Stern (the big dog) can still push 6 launches per year and see other companies fail but my might risk themselves by doing that.
    Or they can delay launches, send more temporary works home, reduce the variable cost and see how the sales trend will respond to all this.

Those decisions are being taken right now, specially by small and medium companies that wont have the same attention as the airlines and the cash flow is draining fast like Iron Man or Starwars plunge.

#335 4 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

(edited)
    Excuse me for watching the market... being aware of the market... whether this hobby is the center of my existence or something that I amuse myself with as a distraction. Only an idiot wouldn't spend time tapping the pulse of market trends... or wondering if they're overpaying or perhaps seeing a downward trend when – literally – thousands of dollars are involved. That even goes for collectors that spend on pins with throw away cash. It makes for interesting conversation, especially as market factors change.
    Don't like it? Don't click on it and read it. It's really that simple. If that needs further explanation... well... that's too bad.
    So, rather than stalking and trolling others, attempting to make debates out of petty school-yard arguments... try spending your time doing something productive. And if it bothers you that much, please do me a huge favor and put me on ignore. Would be much appreciated.

No need to get testy buddy and definitely not stalking. I wasn't being sh!tty in my post to you, just did a simple search yesterday that took 2 seconds. You were the one that reached out and PMd me regarding a sale and asking if I thought the pinball market was going TU. It doesn't bother me at all but I do like to poke fun at repetitive ground hog day stuff. If you cant take that someone pointed it out to you then I'm sorry about your feelings.

#336 4 years ago

My alarm clock this morning was a 5.7 earthquake here in the Sslt Lake Valley. Fortunately just a big jolt. Happy to report my pins are fine and intact

#337 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mnluz:

I would say at the same speed level as other non essential items sales.
    Stern (the big dog) can still push 6 launches per year and see other companies fail but my might risk themselves by doing that.
    Or they can delay launches, send more temporary works home, reduce the variable cost and see how the sales trend will respond to all this.
    Those decisions are being taken right now, specially by small and medium companies that wont have the same attention as the airlines and the cash flow is draining fast like Iron Man or Starwars plunge.

They would be dumb to push through multiple launches until this starts showing improvement or signs of a vaccine/resolution. Right now isn't a time to stretch and over leverage a business, particularly one that relies exclusively on entertainment and discretionary income.

My guess is they have to reduce or close their line soon if the order to stay at home is given in their area anyway. In the meantime, they should focus on getting out orders and meeting demand for their good selling games like JP2 and Elvira (assuming Elvira is selling well but not sure).

#338 4 years ago
    Quoted from Utesichiban:

My alarm clock this morning was a 5.7 earthquake here in the Sslt Lake Valley. Fortunately just a big jolt. Happy to report my pins are fine and intact

have to watch those Super Volcanoes...they are watching the market too!

#339 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

I didn’t cause a Nuclear accident at least... yes I was a reactor operator qualified to run S3G and S5W nuclear reactors circa 1982-1986, USS Andrew Jackson SSBN 619 (Gold), 7 strategic deterrent patrols off the coast of Russia during the Cold War. ET2-SS Roth at your service. Glad I could help keep the commies off the doorsteps for you.

My dad was an instructor at Proto type during the time I know the ss rate was very small back then and everyone knew everyone. He was on the whale tho

#340 4 years ago

The only people I have seen say that pin prices will come down are the ones looking to buy, but don't want to pay market value. My stuff has sold fast over the last few months, the latest sale being this weekend. It all sold for the high end of the market.

If for some reason prices did fall off a cliff I'd sit on what I had and buy what I can get my hands on, which is the mentality many would have. It keeps prices from dropping.

#341 4 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

The only people I have seen say that pin prices will come down are the ones looking to buy, but don't want to pay market value. My stuff has sold fast over the last few months, the latest sale being this weekend. It all sold for the high end of the market.
    If for some reason prices did fall off a cliff I'd sit on what I had and buy what I can get my hands on, which is the mentality many would have. It keeps prices from dropping.

That is what most will do if they can afford to keep them and not have to sell. I am in that camp.

Unfortunately, there will be some that will have to sell to free up money due to job losses if things continue to worsen. I dont think any of us hope it comes to that just to get a discount on a pin... at least I hope not.

#342 4 years ago

My thought is NIB games will fall off the cliff, and nice HUO games will dip a little, but not a lot. I think most people who buy these over priced games don't lose any sleep over the value of their games, and will never sell at a big loss. As soon as the market starts to uptick again (my guess is 6 months) than NIB purchases will begin. Manufacturers would be wise (they may not have a choice) to delay all releases. Otherwise they'll be sitting on way too much inventory, and subject to BK.

#343 4 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

Yeah, right now things still seem fairly stable, all depends on how long this goes on for. I just sold an HUO JJP Pirates LE yesterday at what I believe is still at the higher end of the HUO market. I didn't sell the game out of panic, just wanted to free up some room for another game down the road (or tomorrow lol). Yes, I did wipe down my Escalera, door knobs, and tools with antibacterial wipes plus the buyer and I only elbowed instead of shaking hands!

#344 4 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Yeah, right now things still seem fairly stable, all depends on how long this goes on for. I just sold an HUO JJP Pirates LE yesterday at what I believe is still at the higher end of the HUO market. I didn't sell the game out of panic, just wanted to free up some room for another game down the road (or tomorrow lol). Yes, I did wipe down my Escalera, door knobs, and tools with antibacterial wipes plus the buyer and I only elbowed instead of shaking hands!

Wow, thought you'd be one of the last people to let go of their JJPOTC...I'm shocked!

#345 4 years ago
    Quoted from pipes:

Wow, thought you'd be one of the last people to let go of their JJPOTC...I'm shocked!

A part of me will always regret selling it. I love the game, it's one of the best pins ever made but after being burned by JJP with the WOZ light board issues (bought the 2.0 kit) and Hobbit post release update kits (pain in the ass to install lol) it was nice to make a profit on one of their games. I'll roll it into another game which may be a new JJP pin.

While I do think Pirates is amazing I was slightly bummed by the lack of immersion with the chapter modes and multiballs (due to license restrictions) compared to those in games such as Dialed In, Ghostbusters, and especially Hobbit. I like that there's 5 wizard modes in Pirates but the two I got to were only 1 ball which often ended quickly. I may own one again down the road when I have room for more pins.

#346 4 years ago
    Quoted from RockfordReplay:

Ha! A Navy recruiter 'dared' me come down and talk to him. I don't recall if I was 18 yet, but ended up at his office. I was anxious to what the Navy could offer and ready to make a change. I recall asking about the physical regiment and his response; "The Navy has the easiest program available." I stated; the Marines may be best with the potential of a more physical regiment. He followed with a high-sell; something about physical activity available on the ships.
    I was severely turned off when the recruiter double-talked himself. I left the office with no intentions of returning, not even for the Marines.

Ships do have decent gyms. They’re usually occupied by the Marines.

#347 4 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

A part of me will always regret selling it. I love the game, it's one of the best pins ever made but after being burned by JJP with the WOZ light board issues (bought the 2.0 kit) and Hobbit post release update kits (pain in the ass to install lol) it was nice to make a profit on one of their games. I'll roll it into another game which may be a new JJP pin.
    While I do think Pirates is amazing I was slightly bummed by the lack of immersion with the chapter modes and multiballs (due to license restrictions) compared to those in games such as Dialed In, Ghostbusters, and especially Hobbit. I like that there's 5 wizard modes in Pirates but the two I got to were only 1 ball which often ended quickly. I may own one again down the road when I have room for more pins.

Pirates seems like an amazing game, but the wizard modes appeared to be a little bit of a let down from what I've seen. Still, such a unique layout and the usual crazy Keith Johnson code marks my decision not to buy a standard when I had the opportunity to do so as one of my big pinball regrets.

#348 4 years ago
    Quoted from Utesichiban:

They would be dumb to push through multiple launches until this starts showing improvement or signs of a vaccine/resolution. Right now isn't a time to stretch and over leverage a business, particularly one that relies exclusively on entertainment and discretionary income.
    My guess is they have to reduce or close their line soon if the order to stay at home is given in their area anyway. In the meantime, they should focus on getting out orders and meeting demand for their good selling games like JP2 and Elvira (assuming Elvira is selling well but not sure).

Over seas shipping may slow down / get backed up.

#349 4 years ago
    Quoted from iloveplywood:

Pirates seems like an amazing game, but the wizard modes appeared to be a little bit of a let down from what I've seen. Still, such a unique layout and the usual crazy Keith Johnson code marks my decision not to buy a standard when I had the opportunity to do so as one of my big pinball regrets.

I had a deposit on an LE the day after the reveal and canceled months later...I'm really kicking myself over that one.

#350 4 years ago

I have all my investments in a row now.

There are 790 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 16.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-the-pinball-market-about-to-collapse/page/7?hl=flippinjimmy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.