You

Topic poll

“Is the NFL rigged?”

• Yes, it is 41 votes
    57%
  • No, it isn't 31 votes
    43%

(72 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You forgot to add the option "who cares, I don't watch the NFL anymore" to your poll. Football is my favorite sport but I won't watch the kneeling disrespectful pieces of sh*t anymore. I won't support any organization that disrespects our veterans or our country. Some things are just more important in life than sports.

Christ, this Shit again?

I love the nfl even more since these protests upset moronic snowflakes.

No, the nfl isn’t rigged. But certain superstars get coddled by officials.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

No offense, happy holichristmas and all that but please shut the fuck up with that factually proven nonsense. Do some research on the subject before you puke out this trash rather than spew your bumper sticker understanding of the issue. Christ. I get kicked out of threads for more thinly veiled political comments than this.
Moderators?
NFL RIGGED IS THE TOPIC....not bullshit

Chill bro. It’s the way of the snowflake. Can’t help themselves.

Merry Christmas!!! (Not happy holidays you snowflakes!!))

Honestly the league must be rigged because the redskins have managed to win two straight!

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Here is proof the NFL rigs games for the patriots. Cooks traps the ball into his stomach with the ground. No hands underneath.
» YouTube video
How is that a catch?

Plenty of teams get screwed or
Helped this season with the stupid “nfl doesn’t know what a catch” is thing.

People can whine about the pats all they want. I hate em too. But until Brady’s age catches up to him we all gotta live with it. And by the way, I think that’s next season. No qb has ever played a great season at 41.

#18 6 years ago

I would also add the following as proof NFL is rigged:
*o’donnell throws three “passes” to larry Brown with no receivers anywhere close in SB30
*Bettis wins Super Bowl his final season
*Elway wins Super Bowl his final season
*Manning wins Super Bowl his final season
*Saints win Super Bowl right after Katrina
*Aaron Roger wins in his first season a QB in Green Bay after lots of controversy
*The Janet Jackson incident wasn’t a malfunction. It was deliberate.
There’s a lot more shady stuff going on in meaningless games in season too, and having the replay officials in NY making final calls helps coordinate activities with the Vegas books.

LOL

The evil overlords running the NFL can pull all these strings on the field but they are completely impotent to keep their players from protesting and alienating their dumb redneck fanbase and potentially losing tens of millions of dollars?

Next think ya know I'll be hearing about how Joe Namath helped cover up the fake moon landing.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Lol, your QB isn't exactly young either and has taken 100x the big hits of Brady. Guess Raplesburger is on PEDs to then.

So wait the Steelers fan is whining about how the NFL is rigged against his team? Haven't they won more SUper Bowls than anybody?

Just what is Blitzburgh 99 hiding?! How high does this conspiracy go?!

Just like a Steelers fan. I wonder if Brady had gotten away with (alleged) rape like Big Ben. I'm sure we wouldn't still be hearing about it.

#32 6 years ago

Same way they beat the Steelers in AFC Championship in 2001...they taped the Steelers practices. Funny how the Patriots won the Super Bowl months after 9-11.
Then the next year AFC championship was the famous “tuck rule” that screwed the raiders in patriots favor

The Steelers won 4 super bowls with a QB so dumb he couldn't spell CAT if spotted the C and the T.

I'm starting to come around to your way of thinking.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-the-nfl-rigged?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.