“Is the NFL rigged?”

• Yes, it is 41 votes
    57%
  • No, it isn't 31 votes
    43%

(72 votes)

This topic is closed.

#1 6 years ago

Do you believe the NFL is rigged for the Patriots? Leave your thoughts.

#2 6 years ago

I don't pay attention to sports what so ever but if there is one thing I do know is that there all rigged for the benefit of the dollar.

John

#3 6 years ago

You forgot to add the option "who cares, I don't watch the NFL anymore" to your poll. Football is my favorite sport but I won't watch the kneeling disrespectful pieces of sh*t anymore. I won't support any organization that disrespects our veterans or our country. Some things are just more important in life than sports.

#4 6 years ago

Well, if you're stupid and hate the Patriots then yes its rigged...

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You forgot to add the option "who cares, I don't watch the NFL anymore" to your poll. Football is my favorite sport but I won't watch the kneeling disrespectful pieces of sh*t anymore. I won't support any organization that disrespects our veterans or our country. Some things are just more important in life than sports.

Christ, this Shit again?

I love the nfl even more since these protests upset moronic snowflakes.

No, the nfl isn’t rigged. But certain superstars get coddled by officials.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's the same thing as saying there "rigged", just putting it nicely.

John

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Christ, this Shit again?
I love the nfl even more since these protests upset moronic snowflakes.

No you got it wrong Levi. It's the snowflakes for the most part that don't care because they don't care about things like this generally. I'm also a hardcore conservative by the way so I'm nowhere close to being a snowflake. If them kneeling doesn't bother you then it's you that need to get your priorities straight, not me. I care about this country and our veterans and I'm proud of it so don't think you can shame me about it because you cant.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I won't watch the kneeling disrespectful pieces of sh*t anymore. I won't support any organization that disrespects our veterans or our country. Some things are just more important in life than sports.

No offense, happy holichristmas and all that but please shut the fuck up with that factually proven nonsense. Do some research on the subject before you puke out this trash rather than spew your bumper sticker understanding of the issue. Christ. I get kicked out of threads for more thinly veiled political comments than this.

Moderators?

NFL RIGGED IS THE TOPIC....not bullshit

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

No offense, happy holichristmas and all that but please shut the fuck up with that factually proven nonsense. Do some research on the subject before you puke out this trash rather than spew your bumper sticker understanding of the issue. Christ. I get kicked out of threads for more thinly veiled political comments than this.
Moderators?
NFL RIGGED IS THE TOPIC....not bullshit

Chill bro. It’s the way of the snowflake. Can’t help themselves.

Merry Christmas!!! (Not happy holidays you snowflakes!!))

Honestly the league must be rigged because the redskins have managed to win two straight!

#12 6 years ago

I said happy holichristmas

#13 6 years ago

Here is proof the NFL rigs games for the patriots. Cooks traps the ball into his stomach with the ground. No hands underneath.

How is that a catch?

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Here is proof the NFL rigs games for the patriots. Cooks traps the ball into his stomach with the ground. No hands underneath.
» YouTube video
How is that a catch?

Plenty of teams get screwed or
Helped this season with the stupid “nfl doesn’t know what a catch” is thing.

People can whine about the pats all they want. I hate em too. But until Brady’s age catches up to him we all gotta live with it. And by the way, I think that’s next season. No qb has ever played a great season at 41.

#15 6 years ago

I would also add the following as proof NFL is rigged:

*o’donnell throws three “passes” to larry Brown with no receivers anywhere close in SB30
*Bettis wins Super Bowl his final season
*Elway wins Super Bowl his final season
*Manning wins Super Bowl his final season
*Saints win Super Bowl right after Katrina
*Aaron Roger wins in his first season a QB in Green Bay after lots of controversy
*The Janet Jackson incident wasn’t a malfunction. It was deliberate.

There’s a lot more shady stuff going on in meaningless games in season too, and having the replay officials in NY making final calls helps coordinate activities with the Vegas books.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Plenty of teams get screwed or
Helped this season with the stupid “nfl doesn’t know what a catch” is thing.
People can whine about the pats all they want. I hate em too. But until Brady’s age catches up to him we all gotta live with it. And by the way, I think that’s next season. No qb has ever played a great season at 41.

Brady....his trainer just got banned from
Being around the team because Brady is on PEDs. Dude throws better than a 20 year old...and it’s not because he eats well and is banging a supermodel!

Add patriots: they cheat!

#17 6 years ago

The Fix Is In: The Showbiz Manipulations of the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and NASCAR
by Brian Tuohy

#18 6 years ago

*o’donnell throws three “passes” to larry Brown with no receivers anywhere close in SB30
*Aaron Roger wins in his first season a QB in Green Bay after lots of controversy
There’s a lot more shady stuff going on in meaningless games in season too, and having the replay officials in NY making final calls helps coordinate activities with the Vegas books.

LOL

The evil overlords running the NFL can pull all these strings on the field but they are completely impotent to keep their players from protesting and alienating their dumb redneck fanbase and potentially losing tens of millions of dollars?

Next think ya know I'll be hearing about how Joe Namath helped cover up the fake moon landing.

#19 6 years ago

Brady....his trainer just got banned from
Being around the team because Brady is on PEDs. Dude throws better than a 20 year old...and it’s not because he eats well and is banging a supermodel!
Add patriots: they cheat!

Lol, your QB isn't exactly young either and has taken 100x the big hits of Brady. Guess Raplesburger is on PEDs to then.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Lol, your QB isn't exactly young either and has taken 100x the big hits of Brady. Guess Raplesburger is on PEDs to then.

So wait the Steelers fan is whining about how the NFL is rigged against his team? Haven't they won more SUper Bowls than anybody?

Just what is Blitzburgh 99 hiding?! How high does this conspiracy go?!

Just like a Steelers fan. I wonder if Brady had gotten away with (alleged) rape like Big Ben. I'm sure we wouldn't still be hearing about it.

#21 6 years ago

Didn’t the NFL suspend Brady for 4 games?

#23 6 years ago

Who's offended? Certainly not me, I just was telling you how I feel about the NFL. I'm not mad or offended even a little bit. Me Quitting watching football has not negatively affected my life at all. If anything it's been positive because I'm getting more stuff done.

#25 6 years ago

Saints won four years after Katrina.

Aaron Rodgers' first season starting was 2008. Pack were 6-10. Last playoff miss before this year. Won Super Bowl two seasons later.

Neil O'Donnell was among the worst starting QBs in Super Bowl history.

#27 6 years ago

Only rigged to make money. As a STL Rams fan, the Pats seemed to have know the Rams offensive plays during the Superbowl. It is a little fishy.

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Big Ben made out with a chick in a college bar bathroom....who didn’t make out with chicks at college??!!! ...when he didn’t call her, she filed charges. He was acquitted.

#29 6 years ago

I'd think it's rigged if the Browns would win a game. Doesn't look like that will be happening so I went with not rigged.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from Swainer80:

Only rigged to make money. As a STL Rams fan, the Pats seemed to have know the Rams offensive plays during the Superbowl. It is a little fishy.

Because the Rams were so predictable. Bill Belichick ran dime packages knowing the Rams weren't going to run, even though they had this guy Marshall Faulk who could have done a lot of damage.

Mike Martz lost that game calling plays how he does.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from Swainer80:

Same way they beat the Steelers in AFC Championship in 2001...they taped the Steelers practices. Funny how the Patriots won the Super Bowl months after 9-11.
Same season as the famous “tuck rule” that screwed the raiders in patriots favor

#32 6 years ago

Same way they beat the Steelers in AFC Championship in 2001...they taped the Steelers practices. Funny how the Patriots won the Super Bowl months after 9-11.
Then the next year AFC championship was the famous “tuck rule” that screwed the raiders in patriots favor

The Steelers won 4 super bowls with a QB so dumb he couldn't spell CAT if spotted the C and the T.

I'm starting to come around to your way of thinking.

#33 6 years ago

I would have said: Yes it's rigged, but not just for the Patriots. Would have gained you more credibility.

#34 6 years ago

I believe everyone has the right to their beliefs. But if I have to jump through hoops to work then they should just show up and play that's their job. Just like Pinside has no politics so should sports. If the punky QB couldn't protest on his sweat bands than no one should. And yes the mob controls football of coarse. If any one saw the last Steelers vs. Patriots then you wouldn't even ask. Just my opinion and it's probably completely different than others, but hey that's what makes us special.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The Steelers won 4 super bowls with a QB so dumb he couldn't spell CAT if spotted the C and the T.
I'm starting to come around to your way of thinking.

lol....NFL changed the rules in 1978 to negate Steelers Steel Curtain defense and Mel Blount manhandling other teams best receivers...and they still won two more Super Bowls! Difference between that dumb QB and the Patriots...those Steelers did it making clean football plays. Patriots won with shady calls helping them along the way. The pats have won 3 games this season on reviewed calls that went in their favor.

#36 6 years ago

Good grief, please knock it off with the bickering. It's Christmas Eve. Go decorate a tree or something and enjoy the holiday.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-the-nfl-rigged?hl=grimdog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.