(Topic ID: 123190)

Is the next Southern CA Arcade expo planned yet?

By gaspumprob

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Aurich
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I had a blast at the first one. Can't wait till the next! I hope they open up another building that collectors could bring games both Video and pinball to share or sell like other shows. Any feed back on this? What do other think?

Rob

#2 9 years ago

Next one is supposed to be in October. Other than that I have no idea. Presumably they're spending time now getting the existing collection working better.

Don't think there's much need for another building with self brought pins really. 500 there already seems like enough!

#3 9 years ago

Is the facility open year round?

#4 9 years ago

no need for new facility, I do wish we had more vendors though in the video game room.

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from TKDalumni:

Is the facility open year round?

Nope, just events for now.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-the-next-southern-ca-arcade-expo-planned-yet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.