Topic poll

“Is the new BLACK KNIGHT TOY LAME? POLL”

• Black Knight toy is awesome 407 votes
    66%
  • Black Knight toy is lame 208 votes
    34%

(615 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 30 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

t2 (resized).jpg
t1 (resized).jpg
20190630_163043 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20190626-144132 (resized).png
haha (resized).jpg
you-will-lose (resized).jpg
IMG_1298 (resized).JPG
IMG_1297 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20190624-070250_Facebook (resized).jpg
A7AFBE56-9387-484D-9253-22414C501CAC (resized).jpeg
tumblr_mc3bgephnT1rrvjloo1_500 (resized).png
Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 8.43.05 AM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 8.44.12 AM (resized).png
C59657A1-6E56-42DF-9813-646BF2925FB7 (resized).jpeg
9BC936F3-EE6C-424A-99E2-1E48C3FF5BD1 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 7 months ago

With the flail on one side and the shield on the other...I think it's pretty cool actually.

If you want to complain aboot no shot depth/variety in the layout maybe but that BK...he's alright in my book.

#50 7 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's gonna suck when Deep Root starts churning out the most awesome stuff ever and we have nothing to bitch about any more.

Hey I've heard things aboot them from them.

#59 7 months ago
Quoted from JY64:

I am sure that POTC owners would count the upper playfield as a toy ...

Oh god no.

#62 7 months ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

I was pretty sure we reached Peak Pinside when people were complaining about flippers. In a pinball game.

Ha, the Ruby Reds were pretty bad & Pinside DID NOT like them at all. Fast forward to today and people can't get enough of the new stupid ass flipper covers.

#68 7 months ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

...but that isn't leading the industry to the next level because they've left the door wide open for a swift kick to the nut sack. Maybe Deep Root does it, maybe JJP who knows,...

Which has been going on longer?
1. Stern door left wide open
2. The bubble ready to burst

Please phrase your answer in the form of a inflation calculator.

#72 7 months ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

The problem is that Pinsiders have been predicting the bubble about to burst for so long now that any pinball manufacturer that invests in real innovation is afraid they'll probably release it just as the pinball market crashes.

Vicious cycle!

#86 7 months ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Couple things here... for one I didn't say any bubble was about to burst show me where i said that...

Sow me where I said you did!

Quoted from drfrightner:

...However I will tell you that Stern and Chicago Gaming both do not have a booth.....

Jesus we've already read this novel in other threads.

#122 7 months ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

As a matter of debate, I offer some of the last cool interactive toys were in the old B/W 90’s pins and it is partly the reason the remakes are popular.

Quoted from Bublehead:

They are full of toys that most have not played on in 20 years, if ever.

Point of order, AFM has 0 innovative toys. Unless you count the reused 3 bank which Tron also used.

Can you count creech hologram as "interactive?" That would count then....drac target been used in BBH. Phantom flip counts.
MM has trolls which hobbit uses. Castle isn't an interactive toy, and if it is SPOTC basically does the same thing.

Other than that I guess we could start breaking game toys down from Stern. They've made some cool shit like the Ring & nascar track.
EDIT: I mean I would count the BK as a cool toy...but I guess we're in the middle of "torso gate" and it has yet to be determined.

#195 7 months ago

JJP distributor thinks Stern games aren't worth the monies.
Got it everyone? Does this need repeating again & again?

#221 7 months ago
Quoted from KHL:

As for what any random person wants to own, LOL! Since when did a baller give a F about the newbs who think HD displays are necessary to have an awesome game?

1 week later
#280 7 months ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Dude I'm going to get real for you here...

Quoted from drfrightner:

The question is did Stern put enough into this game that warrants that kind of price? There is only one logical answer NO!

Please let's get real; This is a clown puked nightmare you're trying to sell on your website for 5K. I have no idea why you think you know anything aboot pricing.
Dipshit.

haha (resized).jpg
#301 6 months ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

1). The game is flawless its perfect its a high end collector version not a nick not a scratch.
...mint condition might be the best one you’ve ever seen.
I’m calling THE LAW out as a part of the FAKE NEWS MEDIA....

That's fair. Now I'm calling you out...let's see some pics. Actual pinball pictures please not glass on lights on; best we've ever seen type of shit.

I do apologize for misquoting the price, that WAS a mistake. Must have been thinking aboot your 5k clownpuked Roadshow.

#308 6 months ago
Quoted from mof:

I see we're now at the personal attack stage of the thread lifecycle, so I thought it was time to ask...
Was this thread created so that ideas could flourish, or was it set up as a trap so that non-believers could be cornered and bullied? (Fanboy thread, or is free speech allowed and welcomed?)
thanks...
-mof

It's a poll, no better or worse than any other. It was personal from the beginning, which is stated in the first post and the basis for the thread.

#313 6 months ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Furthermore just because someone says something doesn’t mean its true. Check into it. The national media is full of fake news every single day. Think for yourself.

I know...we're still waiting for the pics of your T2

+1 no powder coating

#317 6 months ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Okay Mr Law... I'll get you photos sometime next week.

Cool, no rush.

Quoted from drfrightner:

We're from two different ilks but doesn't mean either of us are wrong. But I want to see the poll on powder coating because yes on powder coating is going to win big league.

Yeah throw one up; Just remember to word it correctly. I've been wrong many many times before so I wont cry over it.

#326 6 months ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Okay, my bad. Aftermarket powder coat is bad, factory powder coat is good...makes sense.

Just like toppers.

Edit: er...W/b toppers

#329 6 months ago
Quoted from jwilson:

or in fact just duplicate the name of the game only now it's on top as well as on the glass.

ha...good point I've never even thought of.

2 weeks later
#357 6 months ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

The game is flawless its perfect its a high end collector version not a nick not a scratch...
...mint condition might be the best one you’ve ever seen...
...I’m asking $3995 for one that is PERFECT...

Quoted from drfrightner:

PS: I took these pictures for you LAST NIGHT! Now I can't get super incredible pictures of it without pulling it out, taking off the glass, etc. I didn't have time for that. This machine is near perfect...

Quoted from drfrightner:

Some of the people on this website are just LIARS! End of story!

t1 (resized).jpgt2 (resized).jpg
#360 6 months ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Law are you nuts ??? That playfield is perfect,...

From multiple angles appears to be the same issue with insert edges. I'll just wait till you get some more time for actual pics.

Quoted from drfrightner:

Just for you I'm going to take off the glass and snap some pics with NO FLASH!

Yeah that's what you said you'd do 19 days ago. Oh also have the pics a little bigger than 640x480...phones in the last 6 years won't even take pics that small.

#362 6 months ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Trust me its perfect.

I don't trust you, hence the point of this.

Quoted from drfrightner:

I have no incentive to lie!

You sell pinball machines, you have every incentive to lie.

Quoted from drfrightner:

Does the pictures show it has new...

You said it was perfect restore the best I've seen, not interested in add-ons, interested in PF condition.

Like I said if I'm wrong I'll apologize in full. I can only go by the pictures you've shown me. No worries take your time...I'll still be here.

#368 6 months ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

So then it goes into a tirade about how he wants to see pictures of the game.

They say a picture is worth 1000 words, and since you love typing at least 1000 words I thought it would be OK, buuuuut you seem to be a little apprehensive aboot it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
8,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside