Topic poll

“Is the new BLACK KNIGHT TOY LAME? POLL”

• Black Knight toy is awesome 407 votes
    66%
  • Black Knight toy is lame 208 votes
    34%

(615 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 30 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

t2 (resized).jpg
t1 (resized).jpg
20190630_163043 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20190626-144132 (resized).png
haha (resized).jpg
you-will-lose (resized).jpg
IMG_1298 (resized).JPG
IMG_1297 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20190624-070250_Facebook (resized).jpg
A7AFBE56-9387-484D-9253-22414C501CAC (resized).jpeg
tumblr_mc3bgephnT1rrvjloo1_500 (resized).png
Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 8.43.05 AM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 8.44.12 AM (resized).png
C59657A1-6E56-42DF-9813-646BF2925FB7 (resized).jpeg
9BC936F3-EE6C-424A-99E2-1E48C3FF5BD1 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pb456.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#63 7 months ago

I guess I'm un-sophisticated, I liked the pin and the knight. Couldn't see the real draw for the upper PF in the premium model, Pro seemed to be a good value. The only thing I could whine about would be the 'meh' artwork on the translite - IMO.

#154 7 months ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

You and I totally agree, the playfield is barren and yes Stern is slacking big league. Why? Because people within this very community are allowing them to get away with it. Everyone holds JJP to this standard that is so unrealistic its not even funny, yet they release games like POTC which is a flat out masterpiece. They take 1 to 2 years to release each game love them or not they're trying to be the best, deliver something new with each game.
What is Stern doing? I can answer that one... they have the best dealer situation which allows them to slack. They have the best licenses and use the license as the reason to buy rather than the game itself. They're flooding the pinball community with new games on top of new games on top of new games... and they're making a fortune because suckers are paying $9000 for a Black Knight LE that isn't worth $5000 dollars.
Can someone ANYONE tell me how Black Knight LE is worth the same price as a Wonka LE? Please someone explain that? I'd love to hear it!
Just remember this the very second you buy a Black Knight any model, you're going to take an instant 1000 to 1500 haircut and it will only get worse as time goes on. Look at POTC every game I see for sale is going for over 10k... they bought it they enjoyed it and now they're making a profit. Explain that one! LOL
The same will never be said for Beatles, Munsters or Black Knight three strikes in a row!
Here is the bottom line, if you don't hold Sterns feet to the fire you'll never see any innovation, or little to no effort to change the game! Hold Stern to the fire the same that everyone holds JJP to the fire. Its only fair. Black Knight is a CHEAP game, and with virtually no license being paid, they could have afforded a topper on every game, upper playfield on every game, and something other than cheap see thru plastic cut outs of a knight.
Guys you have to get real here... $9000.00 for Black Knight LE, could buy you a car, could pay off some debt, a chunk of a mortgage or jump into the stock market. For 9k you better get something special and Black Knight is anything but special and the same goes for Beatles and Munsters.
3 years from now what will be worth more a good Fish Tales or Black Knight? I already know the answer FISH TALES!
People need to stop obsessing about new pinball games when there is virtually hundreds of awesome games already out there you've never owned for 1/3 the price. You want a new STERN let them PROVE TO YOU it's worth YOUR money! Let the locations buy them, go play them, and make the decision. I will not be buying anymore Stern games sight unseen ever again due to be grossly underwhelmed. Just an opinion, your opinion may differ and I can respect that the same that I hope you respect mine.
Interesting everyone trying to sell their POTC are asking over 10k... they bought it, enjoyed it, and now they want a profit. Funny huh? That will never happen with Black Knight, Beatles or Munsters three strikes in a row! Just saying.

I think there is a very real possibility of getting a BK for just a hair over 5K (Pro) - and that's where the sweet spot is with this game. It is fast and fun, and the crowds at the NW show proved that without a doubt.

There's no reason I saw to go for the LE or Limited, the top PF just didn't add anything compelling to the game play. I actually enjoyed it more than I did the Wonka. Not as much as ACNC, but that's another post.

/flame on

#203 7 months ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

I like it and made it better![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

STL?

#231 7 months ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

You, sir, are welcome in my game room anytime. It's a common sense and bitch-free zone. You'd fit right in.

And both of you old *astards are welcome into my game room anytime you make a trip up to Alaska

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 7.95
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
8,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
8,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 9,099.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pb456.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside